Season 6 Testing Rewards?

Comments

• charliescot25charliescot25 Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ahh okay, thank you:P
    [SIGPIC]USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • kingdoxykingdoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    expect at least a two week wait before rewards are out. Cryptic has to go into bug killing mode now that season 6 has been released.
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Probably a couple of weeks.
  • borealum42borealum42 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I did every thing Required for the Fleet tribble and the purple Doff last weekend and I do not see any where that they would be on my account. Did I do something wrong?

I was on the test for over an hour and did a few of the new Tholian missions
  • rankin0bassrankin0bass Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They never said precisely when the rewards would become available, just that they would some time after Season 6 launched.

We'll just have to sit and wait.
  • bodgeupbodgeup Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OK thanks that's what i wanted to know. So t could be anytime from now on really nice! LOL

bodgeup@blondsta
    44th fleet
    edited July 2012
    Just a mention that it's always a plus to skim through the most recent posts to see if your question is being discussed. There's already 4 or 5 threads on this. That way you don;t have to wait for a reply. :)

But yes, the annoucement post said after the release:

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=602921
    *IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch.

Past experiences has suggested that it'll be a couple of weeks.

Hope this helps
  • mavgeekrsamavgeekrsa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    borealum42 wrote: »
    I did every thing Required for the Fleet tribble and the purple Doff last weekend and I do not see any where that they would be on my account. Did I do something wrong?

I was on the test for over an hour and did a few of the new Tholian missions

Tribble Test Reward weekends don't always go live to Holodeck right when a new Season is launched. It'll be in the near future but not as of yet.

As long as you spent at least one full hour play testing or being on Tribble, and completed at least one of the Tholian missions, you will get both prizes :) Just have to be patient like the rest of us and it'll be here soon. Hope that helps some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    redshirtarmy.com - RedShirtArmy Podcast
    STO / Cryptic member since 2009 (mavgeek)
  • kattarnkattarn Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • dant158#3249 dant158 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    At an unannounced date after the launch of S6 to holodeck.

That is to say, sometime between now and forever.
    edited July 2012
    The devs said that if you ask about it, you don;t get it. ;)

You should get them a couple of weeks after the season goes live. That's what has happened after the last few seasons.

there should be 4 or 5 threads on this topic already if you search for rewards. Also this was mentioned in the original announcement post:

*IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch

Hope this helps
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    someday after today but less than 9000 days from now lol

Well know either when they announce or when we see the rewards under the C-Store Items list thats where they usually go
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
    edited July 2012
    angelus214 wrote: »
    someday after today but less than 9000 days from now lol

You know folks I like a good laugh as well but the poster did ask a question and while it's the 4th or 5th time it;s been asked within the last 24 hours, can we at least give them a serious answer along with our one liners?

This is after all a support forum.
  • captpeacemakercaptpeacemaker Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So, Im not sure I understand... if Season 6 has nothing to do with the Breen...

why are we getting a Breen DOFF? a Tholian DOFF would have been cooler.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Thowchum
    Legendary Starfleet Captain
    Fleet Leader, The Abductors
    STO Forum Member since December 2010
    Welcome to Star Trek Online, where our motto is 'Peace through Superior Firepower.'
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You know folks I like a good laugh as well but the poster did ask a question and while it's the 4th or 5th time it;s been asked within the last 24 hours, can we at least give them a serious answer along with our one liners?

Support? If they are unwilling to scroll down the page, why should we bother giving them real answers? :rolleyes:

OP, as they had the graphics done for the web guru to take the screenshot, I would imagine they are already done. It's a matter of finding out who gets them and putting them on Holodeck.

Find out who is going to receive the rewards is going to take the most amount of time in order to take into account both playing time and Tholian mission completion.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    dantrainor wrote: »
    At an unannounced date after the launch of S6 to holodeck.

That is to say, sometime between now and forever.

You of course mean Soon(tm) ;)
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    If I had a strip of Latnium for every time this was asked for every award........

Yes, the question does place you square in the middle of "Hi I'm new!"

(Which is better than "Hi, I don't learn and spam questions.")

Oh, and to play with (what I hope is a joke), Breen=cold, who else to give a bonus against them?

LOL, "Support" from you?

All I can think of is, "Hey he didn't link to the other threads and tell him how to search!" You need to step up the trolling. Consistency is the only way to maintain that post count and still be taken seriously.
    gHF1ABR.jpg
    edited July 2012
    maina wrote: »
    LOL, "Support" from you?

Yes, believe it or not, I'm trying to help folks. Cuz god know that Cryptic/PW ain't doing it.
    maina wrote: »
    All I can think of is, "Hey he didn't link to the other threads and tell him how to search!" You need to step up the trolling. Consistency is the only way to maintain that post count and still be taken seriously.

Oh, my post count. Big whoop!

My masters is in library science. I learned a long time ago that when you you reference something, a link is a plus when doing so. It's also done that way to show people how I;m finding the answer in an hopeful attempt that they'll learn from doing it themselves.

Sorry if that offends you. maybe you should step up and offer your assistance instead of proving why these forums have such a bad rep.
  • markfalconemarkfalcone Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So, Im not sure I understand... if Season 6 has nothing to do with the Breen...

why are we getting a Breen DOFF? a Tholian DOFF would have been cooler.

Good point. I think. Or at least a "miracle worker". After all, building a starbase is about construction ;-). So maybe a long lost great great grandson of Scotty from one of his shore leaves or something :-D
  • kattarnkattarn Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The devs said that if you ask about it, you don;t get it. ;)

You should get them a couple of weeks after the season goes live. That's what has happened after the last few seasons.

there should be 4 or 5 threads on this topic already if you search for rewards. Also this was mentioned in the original announcement post:

Hope this helps

Sorry for post a already posted question, but due to the flow of post related to season 6 i was unable to find it, thanks for your answer ;)
    edited July 2012
    kattarn wrote: »
    Sorry for post a already posted question, but due to the flow of post related to season 6 i was unable to find it, thanks for your answer ;)

Not a problem. I just gave reasoning so that you could search if you wanted to and could see how I did it.

Learning experience and all that.

Good luck to you.
  • direphoenixdirephoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kattarn wrote: »
    When are they going to give the rewards?

Going by the previous TRIBBLE testing rewards, about 2-3 weeks from now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Raptr profile
  • phase325phase325 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    - Multiple Hundreds of posts - (take your pick)

I appreciate the responses, I may not have initiated a question that you have answered in this and other forums, but I have learned much from the answers given by you. We are quick to flame just for social acceptance, but very few will make the time for positive feed back. I do not know mike, or any of you for that matter, does that mean I have permission to ridicule and belittle any one of you because you are asking for help? Some of us may have them but they are not crystal (if you get my meaning), People should be locked out of help forums by IP when giving unrelated childish answers, and see how well they get on when they come to need help.

But I am not going to point out the problem without suggesting a possible solution. On post one (at the beginning), of any post initiated by Branflakes or any DEV should be the most up to date information. If an update comes out, UPDATE THE FIRST POST ! ..

This will then allow people who have not been keeping up with the 50+ posts within any given forum to see the best information, and not give up looking and end up posting the same questions over and over again.

So.. flame away about this post, I really could not care less. but just stop acting like 12 year olds.
    HAMMER SQUADRON
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigbear2019bigbear2019 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'm wondering if anyone here has recived their tribble test rewards for testing S6 yet? None of the people I have spoken with in game have recived theirs yet. If anyone has could you give us some detail on where they were located when you got them. In the past when testing rewards were given out they were delivered through the C-store via the items tab. So far no luck there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Be patient... It can take up to a month before anyone gets it...

And usually cryptic tell it to us too.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    From the dev Blog

*IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch. To be eligible for these rewards, you must meet the requirements listed above. As Tribble is a test environment, and we are planning on the latest update to it to go live tomorrow, it is subject to change -- please watch the ?Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes? forum here for information. If there are any changes to the Tribble Test Weekend plans, we will update this post and the forum thread linked below.

They have not given a time yet and they can be several weeks after the event. They will then announce it on the front page and it will appear in the c-store.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    From the dev Blog

*IMPORTANT NOTES: If eligible, these account-wide rewards will be claimable for free from the C-Store on Holodeck at a currently unannounced date post Season 6 launch. To be eligible for these rewards, you must meet the requirements listed above. As Tribble is a test environment, and we are planning on the latest update to it to go live tomorrow, it is subject to change -- please watch the ?Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes? forum here for information. If there are any changes to the Tribble Test Weekend plans, we will update this post and the forum thread linked below.

They have not given a time yet and they can be several weeks after the event. They will then announce it on the front page and it will appear in the c-store...

... and based on previous experiences, there can be several hours, or even days from your friends can get it, till you can...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
    edited July 2012
    +1 for putting this in 96 pixel text for folks to see when they log into tribble the next time we have one of these. :)
  • switchngcswitchngc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    From the dev Blog

... As Tribble is a test environment...

LOL Tribble a test environment... that is a good one... I about wet myself.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I think we need another six or seven of these threads about the tribble awards per day, maybe someone will read one of them and find the answer because apparently the search function is broken.
This discussion has been closed.