test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Friday the 13th Event Next Week?

fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
Will we be seeing Dr. Sibak again the Friday after next? Got an alt or two that would love to pick him up...
Post edited by fiberteksyfir on

Comments

• Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    We should. I recall them saying that event would be played out every Friday the 13th.

Be interesting if they do it and then throw in new twists.
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    New items would be nice.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BTW, just checked the calander. The next Friday the 13th won't be around til September 2013.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Its on the in game calendar so yes. an extra new doff would be nice but i expect they will just add the old one for people who missed it.
  • Options
    gypsybladegypsyblade Member Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It's a free rare doff... meh
  • Options
    jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Zombie Doff or Zombie mobs at ESD :D
  • Options
    admiraljt#1430 admiraljt Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I don't know about that Dr. Sibak. He's failed at interrogating the same Klingon prisoner a half dozen times. I have suspicions he may be working for the other side.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You know... It would be nice...

But I could fully understand if they wouldn bother... I mean the responses to the last event was more than silly, considering they actually put in a mission a dev had made in his spare time.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    cormorancormoran Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I wasn't around last time this was on, what was the event?
  • Options
    stealthymcthiefstealthymcthief Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A "horror themed" mission with some unique rewards, the guy you fought as a duty officer with a bonus to telepathic ability cooldowns and a weapon, although I don't remember what it was. It wasn't a great mission but it was something neat at least, yet people reacted like someone had punched them in the face.
  • Options
    cusashorncusashorn Member Posts: 461
    edited July 2012
    cormoran wrote: »
    I wasn't around last time this was on, what was the event?

It's a mission that you access through the "Available" tab on the mission window. You're sent to investigate a remote station where strange experiments are being conducted. What you find inside is a Vulcan scientist who's become emotionally compromised, as well as the clones that he's been creating.

As a reward, you get a clone of that Vulcan as a DOFF, A Rare quality Adviser. You also get a Vulcan Lirpa that deals psionic damage.

The mission does have an air of spookiness to it, even though it is short.

Shortly after I did this mission the last time it showed up, I had a good idea for a new Halloween event called "Night of the Living Red", where all those nameless red shirts have been turned into zombies and they want revenge on the captains who sent them to their deaths.
    "My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
    -The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]