Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kalecto wrote: »
    I've set the CatPhone channel to private, all Shadowcat Masters and Shadowcat Elite will have Operator permissions. The channel now requires an invite to join, this prevents certain player's attempts to troll our channel.

Commodore Bob you created this channel so you're free to reverse my decision, if you want further info PM me or ask the others on CatPhone.

My name is Commadore Bob and I approve this message.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited January 2013
    People were trolling? I was not aware. The closest I saw was Aero posting binary stuff all the time, but I never saw anything that I would classify as "trolling." :eek:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    People were trolling? I was not aware. The closest I saw was Aero posting binary stuff all the time, but I never saw anything that I would classify as "trolling." :eek:

This. I've not really seen trolling.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Though not a lot, I have seen some trolling. Happy with this change.
    edited January 2013
    I just want to inform you guys that there is a almost certainly a spy of [fleet redacted] on CatPhone. We don't know who, but long story short [fleet redacted] followed us to wherever we talked about going while on CatPhone earlier tonight.

Anyway, Happy New Year.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    I just want to inform you guys that there is a almost certainly a spy of [fleet redacted] on CatPhone. We don't know who, but long story short [fleet redacted] followed us to wherever we talked about going while on CatPhone earlier tonight.

Anyway, Happy New Year.

Oh I think I know what fleet.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Oh I think I know what fleet.

It's a well known fleet. They hang out on Drozana and other social hubs. I can't tell you directly or it would be naming and shaming.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will not name them either. All I will say is that I like my teeth just the way they are. And I don't want to be sprayed in the face with a fire extinguisher. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Nevermind....
    edited January 2013
    In other news, why am I so lazy? I need to replace my green quality bridge officers, as well as commission the Breen and Reman officers I got from the replay awards, and then get a Ferasan officer or two, but I am too lazy to do any of this. :mad:

Maybe I will force myself to do this once I get my Fleet Negh'Var.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Heh don't worry about it. Take it slow if you need too. I've cut back to my holiday race, reputation projects, and 1 STF a day for Sarabi. I'm recovering from grinding every item from the winter event and taking a break while I play with Christmas gifts.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Did you know I once had a viable plan to get the Galaxy-X in about a month through dilithium grinding?

...Have you ever seen me using a Galaxy-X? Don't worry, we all have our lazy times. :D

More random news, mostly concerning STFs:

I found out a couple days ago that some of our feline friends are allergic to CSE.

I discovered I draw the attention of anything I point my cannons at in STFs.

Because of that I have taken several invisible one-shot torpedoes to the face lately.

It's epohh season! (pulls out pulsewave)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Cats allergic to CSE? We'll have to fix that!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    1. I HATE CURE! Ground, I can tolerate that up to a certain point, but space is just horrid. Those tiny Birds of Prey can one hit kill the Kang? Not right. No. Not right at all......:mad:

2. My Isometric Charge launcher attracts all the attention in the area to me. Even using Blind Targetting Sensors does not work. :mad:

3. I get one hit shot from 100% hull down to 10%. Blind their targeting sensors. Use Miracle Worker to get back to 100%. Instantly hit with another one shot to kill me. Cryptic? Why must you do this? :mad:

4. Wabbit Season! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I hate CSE as well. CGE is fine. The other spaces are okay. CSE, well, that's pretty much the most boring thing you can do in STO other than RP in Drozana. ;)
    edited January 2013
    Someone needs to play CSE then with the STF friends of mine :p.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Heh, CSE was the first Elite I ever got the optional on. :rolleyes:
    edited January 2013

ISE, KAGE, CGE, KASE, CSE, then IGE.

I've only got the optional on CSE one time with 1st, and twice all-time.
    edited January 2013

CSN was my first STF ever, CSE is my favorite of all. I think we may need to drag these scaredy cats through a CSE. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? >:>)

Once you know how to do an STF it's not so bad. I did KASN one time and decided I'd come back to it later. I read the guide for KASE, then a few weeks later my friend asks if I want to do one with her. So on my second run of KA space, we not only succeed but I was the person leading it.

I found out what happens when you stop moving during KASE after Donatra cloaks, and then are too startled to react when she decloaks behind you a few seconds later, green lines streaming. Yeah. Instadeath. Couple days ago.

Breen ships are out in force.

Drozana is still a nuthouse.

Epohh season!
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    CSE is the best space STF after hive onslaught. It's easy and straightforward, and you can complete it in less than 9 minutes. :D

You just need to focus the right target, it's just a matter of strategy, and a very scripted mission.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hey cats, if you think CSE is too hard, I think you all need to go sit in the shame can. :P

Today I explained CSE completely to someone and took them for their first real run of it with some random EliteSTF people and we got it with the optional. :rolleyes:

With plenty of time leftover.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I'm not saying CSE is too hard nor am I saying I'm too lame to do it correctly or give it a shot. I have done it. I have done it with good time once, in the 3 times I've done it. I just freaking hate it. End of story.

Now, if you'd actually be willing to do IGE or CGE, I could do CSE in return. I'd live with that.
    edited January 2013
    ^ Now now, I wasn't pointing out anyone specific.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I think the problem with me is that I am forever scarred. The reason being that the ONE AND ONLY time I have EVER won Cure Space Elite was due to it being an FSF private match. All the other times I played have been PUG, and not once have I ever won Elite, and only won Normal once.

The problem is too many idiots who go straight for the cubes. That, and the Birds of Prey have the ridiculous ability to one hit kill Kang, even if you are attacking them.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Just got to T5 Omega a couple of hours ago, then got the Adapted set and costume a few minutes afterwards. Thought I'd post a comparison of the first version and Adapted in case anyone hadn't seen it yet.

So, here you go.

Colors are the same on both outfits.
    edited January 2013
    The Adapted looks much better than the original.

But what of the weapon? What is it? What are the stats?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    But what of the weapon? What is it? What are the stats?

Exactly the same as the M.A.C.O. Mk XII weapon, and just as lame. (Everything is simply a copy of M.A.C.O. for KHG Adapted, and M.A.C.O. Adapted is a copy of KHG.)

I just got it for the outfit. Using the regular Mk XII set still.

As for what the weapon looks like, I don't plan on taking a picture of it, but it's basically a longer looking version of the KHG pulsewave and still has the bayonet. Weapon fires in green but has Phaser damage.
    edited January 2013
    So basically, the Adapted Set is for those of us who actually like having something akin to a sniper rifle. I know plenty of times where distance is the best defence. Cure Ground readily comes to mind, but also Khitomer Accord Ground up to a certain point.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Can definitely tell Quv has much nicer designs on the armor plating. Grats again 1st :D. Zira will be there one day hehe.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    So basically, the Adapted Set is for those of us who actually like having something akin to a sniper rifle. I know plenty of times where distance is the best defence. Cure Ground readily comes to mind, but also Khitomer Accord Ground up to a certain point.

Yeah, well, if you need a long range weapon, just have your secondary be a split beam like me. The 2-piece set bonus for KHG is WAY better than the M.A.C.O. one. I cannot overstate that.
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Can definitely tell Quv has much nicer designs on the armor plating. Grats again 1st :D. Zira will be there one day hehe.

Thank you, and I'm looking forward to it. You still haven't realized how overrated Caitians are, but someday you will see the light. :P