test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Phasers to Sexytime... Again!

Comments

• obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Also nice that all Lifers get access to all vet rewards instantly.

I just wonder if that means they won't do any vet rewards past 1000 days. I can understand why they'd do that, but still kind of a bummer if thats the case.
    sig_universal.png
  • fastback64fastback64 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I really do like the veteran rewards. Some are piddly TRIBBLE but at least it's some form of appreciation. I hope it doesn't end either
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    edited October 2012
    Today is a good day for new forum titles!
    sig_universal.png
  • darthlonestarrdarthlonestarr Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes, yes it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
    Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
    edited October 2012
    So apparently this whole Lifetime = all vet rewards is really rubbing some folks the wrong way. Once you go Lifer isn't time played just a formality anyway? Some people... sheesh.

Ahh, STO forums. Going doom and gloom since inception with every month bringing us the latest death blow to the game. We must be the Rasputin of MMOs, or something.
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    Today is a good day for new forum titles!

Not for me it seems. I am stuck at career officer. I have the other options, but I can't change into them.
    edited October 2012
    Sounds like the Skinny Jeans won't fit, time for the sweat pants or Homer Moo-moo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fastback64fastback64 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I do kind of like this...... Although, I have no problem with the Vet Rewards I would hope they keep the titles and such separate. You know someone who buys a lifetime sub out of the box should not be called a 1000 day veteran.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Ah, nevermind, it was a bug with Chrome. It looks like my 192 days old LTS also qualifies for the veteran titles.
    edited October 2012
    You people and your Google-worship.

You're almost as bad as Apple fans.

Almost.
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    New season with added content. Can't wait. Starbase is almost on tier 4. The fleet is cruising right along.

Come join us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Our sexiness is so sweet its gone to ludicrous speed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • phantomeightphantomeight Member Posts: 567 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2012
    How do I always end up playing STO with no pants on? It happens "for realsies" especially since I joined the U... You guys aren't secretly "willing" me to take off my pants are you?
    edited October 2012
    Its nice to see all the work PWE is putting into STO ground adventure zones. But I think they are missing the mark by a long shot.

It is my firm belief that players love their ships. We want o spend more times in our ships. Let us do naughty things in our ships. We like to blow things up in our ships. Stop making us get out of our ships. Unless we are picking up a case of Romulan Ale and some new new space females for a d-breifing, we don't want to leave our ships.

Every other MMO has place to walk around and quests to do. What they don't have is a rich fleet of ships that are very tailored to the player. I love the variation of ships everyone flys. There is no UBER ship that everyone has to fly. We an all have fun with our goofy setups and space sharting mine popping builds if we want to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Well, if Cryptic won't improve the interiors at least they could hook it to the foundry so we can improve them ourselves. If minecraft is any indication, people love to build stuff like this.
  • grravergrraver Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Ohmy so much veterans:confused:
    The vets know the vets... lol
    Hey the real Ueys know who they are. Pantsless, and sexy. Sometimes I have that recruiting spirit. Right now I will open a beer, and open another. And another. Until ueys look a lot better then they allready were looking:D
  • raincrow1straincrow1st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    grraver wrote: »
    Ohmy so much veterans:confused:
    The vets know the vets... lol
    Hey the real Ueys know who they are. Pantsless, and sexy. Sometimes I have that recruiting spirit. Right now I will open a beer, and open another. And another. Until ueys look a lot better then they allready were looking:D

Wow, to make me look good you'll be nearly comatose!:rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
    Really Joined in MAY 2010
    edited October 2012
    The thought of grraver ogling my backside almost makes me want to wear pants.

Almost.
    sig_universal.png
  • husnock1husnock1 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Can I join (already registered at your forums, waiting on my confirmation e-mail)?

And if so, when's a good time to find anyone online to send me an invite? Y'know, after Cryptic (God willing) fixes the horrendous server glitches...

P.S. NOT wanting to join just to be cheap and take advantage of your Starbase Stores. I've always wanted to join this fleet, but can never find anyone online, which makes me a sad, sad panda down to this day...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    It shouldn't take that long to get the confirmation email. Check your spam folder and all that jazz.

There's an app process to fully join so that we're better able to weed out asshats. Our members are scattered all over the globe so there's usually someone online. Join the Unrepentant chat channel if you haven't yet - it'll be easier for you to get ahold of someone. Just ask for a Red Shirt invite and get your app in and we'll take it from there.
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    Cool, thanks!

I think my provider is blocking the e-mail (wouldn't be the first time this has happened), so I asked the Webmaster if they could send it to my gmail account.

Here's looking forward to the day when I, too, can shed my pants and sobriety with the best of you. :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Any news on the email or getting in touch with anyone ingame?

Can you do a good Macho Man impression?

Do you ever go around referring to yourself as Bonesaw?
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    Any news on the email or getting in touch with anyone ingame?

Haven't found anyone ingame yet, and the webmaster hasn't yet responded to me either... :(
    Can you do a good Macho Man impression?

That's a matter of observer opinion. I do FREQUENT Macho Man impressions, but I'll leave it up to you to decide if they're GOOD or not (and you WILL see me do one somewhere, sometime...).
    Do you ever go around referring to yourself as Bonesaw?

When the mood strikes me (often after a recent viewing of Spider-Man), but more frequently it's "The Macho Man" (always with "The" at the beginning; it's the only proper way).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    If you want to PM me the details (name you tried to register with, email you tried to register with, alternate email that might actually accept our emails) then I can pester the web folks if it doesn't get sorted by the weekend.
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    Thanks, but I believe I got it worked out. My app is in now, so here's hoping... :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    Where the heck are all of our recruitment thread bumpers?

Carlos? Grraver? Raincrow? Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Bueller?
    sig_universal.png
    edited October 2012
    Bumping. I don't do bumping. I ask important questions and add things like.......stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012
    I don't do bumping.

*Takes a HEROIC pose*

In THAT case...

*bump*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2012