test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Phasers to Sexytime... Again!

Comments

• darthlonestarrdarthlonestarr Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What the heck is wrong with Risa Brownies? They're great after a nice epoturducken.

Whats wrong with them? The fact that you can not remember is one of the main reasons to stay away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Unrepentant; the pants optional fleet.
    Support Flagship PVP and Target Marking
  • obiwanjabroniobiwanjabroni Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still not seeing your point. If "not remembering" makes things bad, then most of the fleet needs to stop drinking excessively.
    sig_universal.png
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    No one told me not to eat ALL of the brownies. :(

I say cool all the time and my father looks at me like a lunatic when I refer to him as "dude".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
  • lordcorrinolordcorrino Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm still not seeing your point. If "not remembering" makes things bad, then most of the fleet needs to stop drinking excessively.

The hell you say! Don't even joke about something like that. Stop drinking? What's next, wearing pants? Madness.

:eek:
  • scurduscurdu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    lol this is getting out of control. all i wanted to know was the fleet's stats.
  • grravergrraver Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Those are our stats: drinking alcohol or other refreshments, not wearing pants, letting things go out of hand (in adult mature ways, what woman refer to as childish) and having little to do except messing around with our starships making them purple and believing we are the pre-incarnations of zapp brannigans's's's's:P

Dont clock us out just because we seem to be drinking a lot, we do have reasonably sober people at starships helm. Check us out on unrepentantgaming.com :)
    edited July 2013
    I would say that our favorite past time is grinding.........I'll let you finish that sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kreitun#4615 kreitun Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ummm,brownies?
  • raincrow1straincrow1st Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The hell you say! Don't even joke about something like that. Stop drinking? What's next, wearing pants? Madness.

:eek:

OMG! :eek: This sounds like a bad episode of Weeds! Put your kilt back on, have a scotch ale or beer, fizzie, whatever but stop the madness!

Stats? We don't need no stinkin Stats! LOL:cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]LOVE MANKIND Hahahahahahaha
    Really Joined in MAY 2010
  • lordcorrinolordcorrino Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would say that our favorite past time is grinding.........I'll let you finish that sentence.

In all honesty, I haven't left our KDF starbase since they installed the strippers, so I have no idea what out pasttime is.

:D
    edited August 2013
    Well i have been gone for a while, fixing up my new computer. Im back to say something witty... something has to come to mind soon;)
    edited August 2013
    grraver wrote: »
    Well i have been gone for a while, fixing up my new computer. Im back to say something witty... something has to come to mind soon;)

Good to have you back brother...
    edited August 2013

Soon?

When will then be now? Soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Soon?

When will then be now? Soon!

Maybe I could tell a lightbulb joke?:P
  • tvenus67tvenus67 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Better than a knock-knock joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
    edited August 2013
    Q: How many Microsoft executives does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: We can see no need for uninstallation and have therefore made no provision for light bulbs to be removed.
    edited August 2013
    Besides with the release of Microsoft Lightbulb 42.3,all other releases of Microsoft Lightbulb will no longer be supported...
  • daeynadaeyna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Removed due to content.
    edited August 2013
    daeyna wrote: »
    I'm considering removing myself from my current fleet. The forum thread for this fleet looks entertaining. I still have to ask though, why would I consider this fleet?

Heres me, have a look
    http://gateway.startrekonline.com/#char(Snow White@Daeyna)/ship/equipment

The best way to get our attention, and pull attention to yourself is to visit our forum: http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/forum/forum.php. There you can find out in perfect detail why you would consider our fleet. Besides you wont be just joining a fleet, you will be joining a whole community!
  • daeynadaeyna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ok, thanks.
    edited August 2013
    daeyna wrote: »
    Ok, thanks.

We would love to have you. Stop by the U website for a chat. Get to know us, we get to know you...its alot easier than spamming fleet info on ESD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    We would love to have you. Stop by the U website for a chat. Get to know us, we get to know you...its alot easier than spamming fleet info on ESD.

I always think that the people who spam there recruiting on ESD would just take on anyone and not consider that you wont get to know someone before you play with someone. I think that getting to know someone before you play and spend time with people gives so much more dimension to the whole.
    edited August 2013
    I always think that the people who spam there recruiting on ESD would just take on anyone and not consider that you wont get to know someone before you play with someone. I think that getting to know someone before you play and spend time with people gives so much more dimension to the whole.

I am here to dispel rumors that Graver was calling those trolling ESD recruiters whiny and slightly pathetic. If they can not put up a decent post here where recruits grovel, er... i mean apply to awesome cool hell raisers, uh, spirited and diverse players I laugh at their sniveling hat in hand methods on ESD, ..uh... committed methods resembling stalking, instead of actually doing fleet building effforts like doing missions and building resources, but that's just me.:cool: Perhaps they have something to offer other than an application process because we can be dicerning enough to choose which crazy we hang with.

Please carry on, missing morale occifer out!:D
    edited August 2013
    I am here to dispel rumors that Graver was calling those trolling ESD recruiters whiny and slightly pathetic. If they can not put up a decent post here where recruits grovel, er... i mean apply to awesome cool hell raisers, uh, spirited and diverse players I laugh at their sniveling hat in hand methods on ESD, ..uh... committed methods resembling stalking, instead of actually doing fleet building effforts like doing missions and building resources, but that's just me.:cool: Perhaps they have something to offer other than an application process because we can be dicerning enough to choose which crazy we hang with.

Please carry on, missing morale occifer out!:D

Dam rumors... il stalk anyone who is worthy though!
    edited August 2013
    We hang out with crazies? They all seem normal to me...Hmm.
    edited August 2013
    kreitun wrote: »
    We hang out with crazies? They all seem normal to me...Hmm.

Normal is almost an insult hehehe
    edited August 2013
    Normal is almost an insult hehehe

Never
    Overwhelmed
    Rather
    Mentally
    Always
    Loose

almost an insult friend, but it is a matter of perspective.:cool:
    edited August 2013
    Never
    Overwhelmed
    Rather
    Mentally
    Always
    Loose

almost an insult friend, but it is a matter of perspective.:cool:

Yes that almost makes sense, mark your calandars!:eek:
  • princeofrichmondprinceofrichmond Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Take a look of how we featured Task Force Spectre if you like the way we advertised in an up close and personnel way message us ==>http://www.beautifulorionhouse.com/Featured-fleets.html
  • areikou#8990 areikou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Um...did someone just make a recruitment post...in our recruitment thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
    is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
This discussion has been closed.