test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alliance Central Command (boq botlhra'ghom)

Comments

• Options
    f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Our fleet has fully embraced and accepted the Romulan Republic into our Alliance with many of us now fielding primary Romulan toons.

Romulans ... Federation ... Klingons ... all three working together to make our fleet (and its two halves) strong and long lasting.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Come my long lost brother. Come back to Page 1. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Come my long lost brother. Come back to Page 1. :D

::: slips the Vulcan a glass of Romulan Ale in gratitude ...
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Re-engaging tractor beam. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This is a sad day for the Alliance Central Command as we honor one of our own who lost his battle with leukemia.

AriseAbove ... You are missed, my friend. You are missed deeply by your friends in the fleet.

I know its not much, but we have renamed our KDF base to "AriseAbove Station" in your honor.

We'd much rather still have you in game with us, hearing your quick wit and fighting at your side. :(

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Carrying onward and warping back to Page 1.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    We will be gathering this Saturday (June 29) at 4:00pm EST to remember our fleetmate and friend ... AriseAbove from Australia.

As most of you already know, AriseAbove lost his battle with Leukemia recently ... leaving a large hull in our hearts and spirits.

So, we will gather in game this Saturday aboard the interior of the U.S.S. Fortitude ... RWoodcock's ship which AriseAbove continuously hammered against trying to blow it up.

Well ... This saturday for the duration of our gathering ... It will be considered Arise's ship with him in command ... by right of conquest.

To join us, just "X" up in either ALLCENCOM or the UFC channel in game for an invite aboard ship.

We will gather their to remember our friend and share stories ... both in game chat as well as on the ACC Teamspeak server.

Thanks to both Pheonix Lord and RWoodcock for coming up with the location and time for the gathering.

Afterwards, those who are interested are welcome to join together for some fun in the sun (honoring Arise's life) as we take the opportunity to smile and enjoy the summer event together as friends ... taking in the sights and wonders of tropical paradise world of Risa where who knows ... we might even find Arise's spirit kicked back and drinking a fruity beverage along side us ... laughing at us as we try out the jet pack courses and dance floor.

Arise is missed ... so let us honor him together this weekend.

Qapla' !!!

-- Mike Tripp
    aka. "Pathfinder"

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Tis gone but not forgotten.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    We continue to fly the Australian flag at half-mast today over our Starbases, embassies and all other fleet holdings as we gather this day to remember AriseAbove ... and to say our goodbyes.

He will always be remembered.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Back to Page 1 we go.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    About to kick off Tier I upgrade on our FED dilithium mine .... KDF mine upgrade already on timer.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Our KDF fleet is just over a day away from having our dilithium mine at Tier 1 with access to the interior.

Our FED fleet should be sending the Tier I upgrade project to time sometime today.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Dilithium Mine on FED side has been on timer for a couple of days as it upgrades to Tier I.

Our mine on the KDF side is open and halfway to Tier II.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Back to Page 1 we go. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ::::: kicks back and opens a barrel of bloodwine ...

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Do you ever think that the Federation and Klingons are both being petty and have it wrong? ... Wonder what would happen if we declared our independence from both .... hmmmm.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Alien is well just that Alien :D
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    "Firing maneuvering thrusters ... back to page 1."

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Currently making a lot of Crystaline runs.

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Combat Log -- Stardate: 91343.69

Following information that fell into our possession, we investigated was reported as a derelict Borg cube emitting strange readings.

A rival Klingon house seemed also to be making a bid for control of the cube ... as well as elements of both the Tal Shiar and rogue Starfleet.

Let us say that we secured surrounding space before boarding and investigating the cube.

Examination of a fallen drone revealed that they had fallen prey to a plaque of nanites that attacked them like a virus.

Samples were collected as well as various bits of equipment, including the ship?s transwarp coils before the Borg ship seemed to adapt to the nanite infestation.

The problem? ... The adaptation left the Borg drones in more of a state of uncontrolled rage.

Our awayteam had to fight our way through the ship to disable the field preventing our evac to our ship.

Once back aboard our ship, I made the only realistic choice left to me in that moment.

We destroyed the cube to keep this infection ... and adaptation ... from making it back to the general collective as it would have made our hated enemy all the worse.

Respectfully,

-- Gen. Hauk

Procurement Team Leader
    Qur'dra Spaceframe Industries
    Flagship -- Qu'In 'an bortaS

• Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Ok, I'm gonna go over our KDF encryption codes one more time so everybody is on the same page....

If you see a green cloak hangar on the door- I am "entertaining Orions" (ignore the giggling and lashing sounds)

If you see a blue cloak hanger- I'm "interogating" Andorians (ignore the screaming)

If a calculus workbook is pinned to the door- I'm "interogating" a vulcan prisoner. Ignore the complete lack of emotion what so ever.

If a furry towel is hanging on the door- I'm playing catch the laser dot with Ferasins. Ignore the purring a scratching.

If you see nothing hanging on the door but hear screaming amd breaking noises.... my mate is home again......

I hope this clears things up so we do not have the same incident as happened last cycle with the visiting Romulan Ambassadors.

Simcerely,
    G'hargh
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    We have queued up the upgrade project for our KDF Shipyard Tier V !!!! ... Just have to get the resources to get it filled and ready to go!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Pleased to say our KDF dilithium mine is now Tier III.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Engaging tractor beams .... Time to prepare to capture the Dyson's Sphere!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Who's up for GLORY AND HONOR!?!?!?!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Ah, there you are old friend. Glad to see you around and kicking. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ah, there you are old friend. Glad to see you around and kicking. :D

Oh I'm around ... just more quiet at times when the head goes down for work.

But VERY excited about the advancement of our KDF fleet in its holdings ... want to see our FED fleet do the same.

And congrats on VKF advancing up the Starbase ladder! :)

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I think the new free alien carrier doesn't hold a candle to the Dominion Dreadnought. ... Thoughts?

• Options
    edited November 2013
    We continue to look for able bodied warriors to help fill our ranks.

Are YOU up to the challenge???

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Earth .... Wind .... Fire ....Water ... Four elements we will bend to our will as we work to get the job done.