test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poor Brandon!!!

2»

Comments

• boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    All change sucks. Usually. At least for a while.

Any change that involves PWE seems to be hooked to a perpetual-suck-machine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If it was just the forums, I could live with it. But now I can't even log into the game itself without immediately getting booted, nor can I access my C-points or convert them to Zen. PWE seems to have hosed everything at once. :mad:
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Agreed. I disagree with many of the decisions PWE has been making lately, but despite that I acknowledge that the Devs have put long hours into the game and don't get nearly enough credit.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'll give you sympathy if I get "Instant email notification" fixed for my thread subscriptions :frown:

ps. We know it was not you, but that guy from the mirror universe.
  • oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    jkstocbr wrote: »
    I'll give you sympathy if I get "Instant email notification" fixed for my thread subscriptions :frown:

ps. We know it was not you, but that guy from the mirror universe.

I knew it!!!!
    I knew I wasn't the only one who believes that the Mirror Universe is taking over.....
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'd like to say, and maybe this has been said already but it bears repeating if that's the case, Brandon we're not angry with you, we're angry with the poor decision(s) your bosses have made.
  • trekadicttrekadict Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If it was just the forums, I could live with it. But now I can't even log into the game itself without immediately getting booted, nor can I access my C-points or convert them to Zen. PWE seems to have hosed everything at once. :mad:

Seriously. And my account was PW to begin with! Is it too much to ask that using a perfectly legit account for an MMORPG, I get to, dunno, play the game once in a while?
    Prime Minister of the Anglo-German Empire
  • mikec1013mikec1013 Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Brandon, you have my sympathy. I've dealt with issues like this in the past, but nothing on this scale.

Maybe those of us who don't hold Brandon responsible for this abomination of a forum theme should send him something?

I used to send him my Ferengi lock boxes.
    Until he blocked me... :cool:
  • trekadicttrekadict Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Now I can't even log into the Launcher any more. "Unable to authenticate:" is all I get....:mad:
    Prime Minister of the Anglo-German Empire