What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Offers Under Earn Zen

13»

Comments

• beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    foundrelic wrote: »
    Apparently you can't earn any Zen if you don't smoke, don't have kids, know math and have an iPhone.

People actually bother with "click-here-to-win-things" banner ads?

You'd think after years of monkey-punching, penquin-shooting, nun-beating, or whatever, that it'd be general knowledge that they're all datamining scams...
    beezle23 wrote: »
    People actually bother with "click-here-to-win-things" banner ads?

You'd think after years of monkey-punching, penquin-shooting, nun-beating, or whatever, that it'd be general knowledge that they're all datamining scams...

not those. Under the "Earn free Zen" thing there are free offers that are purely surveys.

ANy that ask for personal information I exit but most are "Rate X from1-5" or "Have you heard of X and how familiar are you with it?"

THOSE are the only ones I try and they pay out a max of like 145 zen. But like I said, if you're not an idiot with kids who downs malt liquor and puffs away while chatting on your Boost mobile POS droid (Let's be honest the pay as you go droids are TRIBBLE) then you can only get about 80 zen a day unless you want to open yourself up to data mining.

Doesn;t really matter much anyway, season six is live on Tribble and the "C-store" is turning into the "Z-store".

Hopefully this means that a $20 PWE card will mean 2000 points to use in STO as NONE of the C-store prices have changed, they just use Zen now.
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah those surveys aren't exclusive to PWE offers.

Those survey companies only pay when you fit their criteria. And if you don't, both you and PWE get nothing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah those surveys aren't exclusive to PWE offers.

Those survey companies only pay when you fit their criteria. And if you don't, both you and PWE get nothing.

The kids, SMoking/drinking and, phone ones I can forgive.

But the one that disqualified me for knowing SIMPLE math?! That's scary as hell.
  • sovereignmansovereignman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sure why not.

There are some where the first question is, are you a male or a female, pick the one that they're not "researching". Sorry but you're not what we're looking for. So sad, too bad.

Basically they're pre-qualifying the hell out of whoever do the surveys and they're not being upfront about it.

So if they're looking to test out the next beer flavored beer, and you're not a 30-40 white employed male who spends $50,000 a year on discretionary spending on beer, is a homeowner, is married, has at least 2 children in the household, has a car, has a computer, has an xbox, lives in minnesota, has heard of Bud and Coors, has drank Bud, will drink Bud in the next 1 min, you will not qualify, cause guess who's paying for this information? (*cough Bud *cough*. So no zen for you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
  • vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    On a whim, I poked at the free surveys to see if I could nab some Zen points. Nogo, all of them return a 502 bad gateway error.
  • dingabingdingabing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Kinda wondering if TPW or Peanut labs is going to start getting taxed for doing the surveys now. Coming in a few more days or weeks (forgot which, but its in the papers). The Federal US govt is charging a tax on anything bought or received (gift ect ect) from online. Somewhere around 10-15 percent per purchase. Zen cost money and even those ding don da survey groups will have to pay when dealing with an American sub division of or the company/person themselves. Should be interesting to see how that happens and if Free zen goes the way of massive online purchases (thank you President Obama for the BS tax jump ya monkey ear Ferengi wannabe). Remember those False survey companies do have to pay a down payment (add the new tax) to secure their ability to show their ad's via TPW.

-We all live in AMERIKA AMERIKA, coca cola and wonder bras!
  • proteus22proteus22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i recommend the ones where you got to watch video i just mute it and play a game on different page so far doing that has netted me 120 zen in last few days also the net flix one is good it gives you 30 days of free net flixs to watch online and 1300 zen stay away from surveys they are mining you for info to try to spam you with adds.