What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Being: Again another example of someone reaching further than his lot.. Selfish in the loss of life..

Loki: ... Selfish in the loss of life? I see this as a learning experience. Talk to someone infinitely older, and perhaps you'll gain a smidgeon of their wisdom.

*He suddenly in the same plane of existance with the being.*

Loki: I already did so with you... and this is much more interesting...
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *Triglax beams onto the Black Phantom and looks around, while plugging something into a console behind his back*

Triglax: Alright, what happened this time?

Voporak: They betrayed me, all of them. I will not stand for disloyalty.

Triglax: I can see why. I wouldn't want to work for a sociopath either. For someone whose sense of right and wrong is so twisted, he can't see past his own need for misguided revenge.

Voporak: I am only doing what is just!

Triglax: But what about this? What about everything you've done? Is that all just? What about the countless millions of dead by your hand?

Voporak: The Undine have a saying. "The weak shall perish." I am strong, and I have beaten the weak. I laid low their ships of old. I strike terror into the hearts of men. I am king under the stars.

Triglax: You are no king. You are a tyrant. A selfish, evil tyrant. But it doesn't have to end this way! You can still use your technology for good!

Voporak: I will never join you, brother! I have done what I have done, and will go on doing so, because that is the way it is supposed to be!

*Voporak picks up his bat'leth*

And not even you will stand in my way either.

Triglax: Funny you should come to this, I always was the one you'd never harm.

Voporak: Until today.

*Voporak raises and brings the bat'leth down, but Triglax hits his combadge and the blade passes through where he used to be. Triglax materializes on his ship's transporter pad. The Phantom's shields go offline thanks to his computer virus.*

Triglax: A captain goes down with his ship... resume fire with torpedoes!

*Voporak takes the helm himself, but it is not responding. Nothing, not even his own ship, will answer to him. Dozens of torpedoes strike the Black Phantom, making it shake uncontrollably. The machine of war now sits helpless to its fate*

Voporak: It's just... good business...

*He stands up slowly taking step after step forward. Consoles overload around him, setting the bridge afire. Breaches are torn in the mighty hull as glowing orbs of kinetic force slam into the ship. The halls that he had walked through in his time were ripped apart as weapon fire poured in. Voporak comes to a stop in the middle of the bridge, debris flying around him. The tactical station explodes, blasting away his chair. He looks forward, a stare of surprise and wonder. The [ships] cease fire, as disarmed torpedoes begin to detonate, causing a chain reaction throughout the vessel.*

Voporak, the master of time, the ruler of a universe, the terror and murderer and brother, utters a last remark.

Time... my friend.

*The bridge becomes engulfed in flame as the structural integrity fails. The top of the ship erupts in an orange fireball. The port nacelle ruptures, destroying the side of the hull while more and more explosions rip out holes. The temporal core itself finally gives in, abandoned to the fate of its creator. The Black Phantom splits down the middle, followed by an outward flash of light that momentarily blinds viewscreens. A Manheim effect shockwave ripples across the battlefield, the galaxy, and every timeline in every reality.*

*As the glow subsides, Triglax observes that no wreckage has been left behind. All has been consumed.*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Loki: ... Selfish in the loss of life? I see this as a learning experience. Talk to someone infinitely older, and perhaps you'll gain a smidgeon of their wisdom.

*He suddenly in the same plane of existance with the being.*

Loki: I already did so with you... and this is much more interesting...

Being: Interesting how you seem to think your that much bigger.. In the grand scheme of things what was the point of revenge for perceived wrongs..

This man went back to try and rectify his mistake.. and help him. But this was a great waste.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Loki: Well there goes my chance. Thanks, Cat...

*Disappears... not to reappear anywhere. He doesn't seem to have any presence anywhere.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    *Triglax beams onto the Black Phantom and looks around, while plugging something into a console behind his back*

Triglax: Alright, what happened this time?

Voporak: They betrayed me, all of them. I will not stand for disloyalty.

Triglax: I can see why. I wouldn't want to work for a sociopath either. For someone whose sense of right and wrong is so twisted, he can't see past his own need for misguided revenge.

Voporak: I am only doing what is just!

Triglax: But what about this? What about everything you've done? Is that all just? What about the countless millions of dead by your hand?

Voporak: The Undine have a saying. "The weak shall perish." I am strong, and I have beaten the weak. I laid low their ships of old. I strike terror into the hearts of men. I am king under the stars.

Triglax: You are no king. You are a tyrant. A selfish, evil tyrant. But it doesn't have to end this way! You can still use your technology for good!

Voporak: I will never join you, brother! I have done what I have done, and will go on doing so, because that is the way it is supposed to be!

*Voporak picks up his bat'leth*

And not even you will stand in my way either.

Triglax: Funny you should come to this, I always was the one you'd never harm.

Voporak: Until today.

*Voporak raises and brings the bat'leth down, but Triglax hits his combadge and the blade passes through where he used to be. Triglax materializes on his ship's transporter pad. The Phantom's shields go offline thanks to his computer virus.*

Triglax: A captain goes down with his ship... resume fire with torpedoes!

*Voporak takes the helm himself, but it is not responding. Nothing, not even his own ship, will answer to him. Dozens of torpedoes strike the Black Phantom, making it shake uncontrollably. The machine of war now sits helpless to its fate*

Voporak: It's just... good business...

*He stands up slowly taking step after step forward. Consoles overload around him, setting the bridge afire. Breaches are torn in the mighty hull as glowing orbs of kinetic force slam into the ship. The halls that he had walked through in his time were ripped apart as weapon fire poured in. Voporak comes to a stop in the middle of the bridge, debris flying around him. The tactical station explodes, blasting away his chair. He looks forward, a stare of surprise and wonder. The [ships] cease fire, as disarmed torpedoes begin to detonate, causing a chain reaction throughout the vessel.*

Voporak, the master of time, the ruler of a universe, the terror and murderer and brother, utters a last remark.

Time... my friend.

*The bridge becomes engulfed in flame as the structural integrity fails. The top of the ship erupts in an orange fireball. The port nacelle ruptures, destroying the side of the hull while more and more explosions rip out holes. The temporal core itself finally gives in, abandoned to the fate of its creator. The Black Phantom splits down the middle, followed by an outward flash of light that momentarily blinds viewscreens. A Manheim effect shockwave ripples across the battlefield, the galaxy, and every timeline in every reality.*

*As the glow subsides, Triglax observes that no wreckage has been left behind. All has been consumed.*

Terry: *A spike of pain goes through his head but he does see a similar Dark armored figure with the soul of Voporak encased in a gem.. Terry falls to the ground *

*OOC: I do wonder if Voporak would be interested in something.. *

*In that state the imposing thing turns to him... *
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Terry: *A spike of pain goes through his head but he does see a similar Dark armored figure with the soul of Voporak encased in a gem.. Terry falls to the ground *

*OOC: I do wonder if Voporak would be interested in something.. *

*In that state the imposing thing turns to him... *

OOC: I don't think Voporak has a soul. :rolleyes: Besides, with the end of his ship, it is the end of him.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sasha: We will see.

Tara A: I can't believe you! You always accuse me of not caring about your brother, but I've never seen the slightest hint of emotion from you for him! You're worse than a Vulcan! At least they actually do love their families!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: I can't believe you! You always accuse me of not caring about your brother, but I've never seen the slightest hint of emotion from you for him! You're worse than a Vulcan! At least they actually do love their families!

*Tara A. experiences many vicious blows to her face knocking teeth out again.. *

Sasha: Say that one more time.. One more damn time..
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2014

[Shran]: Captain The Phantom just appeared it's attacking the Enterprise.

[Leo]: What can we do?

[Dorn]: Sir, I'm detecting a power build up in the Phantom... It's gonna blow.

[Leo]: Emergency evasive!

*A shockwave hits the Hydra taking down the shields leaving it adrift and silent*.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OOC: I don't think Voporak has a soul. :rolleyes: Besides, with the end of his ship, it is the end of him.

*OOC: I think deep down there was a small thing withered. But that is the spiritual side of me speaking.. *
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*OOC: I did send a PM with what I had in mind think of something new I was giving a route.. for future exploration. It is the end of him yes.. *
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Persi is running through the ship, taking advantage of the lull in battle. He has stationed Innotankan around the ship, in the best postion to help with their abilities. He was making his way to Med bay. A good friend of his was there, injured in an explosion. But he is waylayed... by Alibaba?*

Persi: Alibaba, what are you doing?

Alibaba: I am taking my place...

Persi: What do you mean? Taking your place?

Alibaba: My family... were the royalty of the city. We were kings and queens, but had to escape the Eblisi... now that they are gone, it is time for the Emperors of old to return...

*Persi's eyes widen, and his hand reaches toward his sword.*

Persi: What does that mean?

Alibaba: The Tribal leadership of the Naibs is done! You will lead no longer! The royal blood will civilize the tribe and rebuild an empire!

Persi: You... you're insane... how did I not see it?

Alibaba: I AM NOT INSANE! I AM KING!

*Hr laughs maniacally, and lunges at Persi. Persi, taken aback, does not move. He feels the cold sting as a blade passes through his ribs.*

Aliabab: AHAHAHA! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Persi, easily, almost sad: I am sorry Alibaba. I am sorry I couldn't help you...

*Persi passes the sword through Alibaba's back, through the heart, killing him instantly. He then pushes the body off him, and lays down, succumbing to his wound.*

Persi: Perhaps this is the time I meet God? Or the nothingness that remains?

*He closes his eyes.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara A. experiences many vicious blows to her face knocking teeth out again.. *

Sasha: Say that one more time.. One more damn time..

*Tara A glares up at her, roaring out as she slams her fist into Sasha's cheek and knocking her to the floor.*

Tara A *hateful*: You are a cold, emotionless, b****!

*She gets into a fighting stance, glaring hatefully at Sasha as she wipes some blood from her mouth.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Persi is running through the ship, taking advantage of the lull in battle. He has stationed Innotankan around the ship, in the best postion to help with their abilities. He was making his way to Med bay. A good friend of his was there, injured in an explosion. But he is waylayed... by Alibaba?*

Alibaba: My family... were the royalty of the city. We were kings and queens, but had to escape the Eblisi... now that they are gone, it is time for the Emperors of old to return...

Alibaba: The Tribal leadership of the Naibs is done! You will lead no longer! The royal blood will civilize the tribe and rebuild an empire!

*Hr laughs maniacally, and lunges at Persi. Persi, taken aback, does not move. He feels the cold sting as a blade passes through his ribs.*

Persi, easily, almost sad: I am sorry Alibaba. I am sorry I couldn't help you...

*Persi passes the sword through Alibaba's back, through the heart, killing him instantly. He then pushes the body off him, and lays down, succumbing to his wound.*

*He closes his eyes.*

*Tara darts around the corner, hearing the commotion.*

Tara: Persi!

*She runs to him, kneeling by him.*

Hold on...

Forrester to Sickbay, Medical Emergency!
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*He closes his eyes.*

Q: No.. Amusing as your friend was I don't think its time for you to leave yet..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara darts around the corner, hearing the commotion.*

Tara: Persi!

*She runs to him, kneeling by him.*

Hold on...

Forrester to Sickbay, Medical Emergency!

*He opens his eyes slowly.*

Persi: If... if I pass, tell my people... not to fight for control. The next... Naib should be chosen... through logic and contemplation, not... the sword...

*Goes limp, but still breathing.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *He opens his eyes slowly.*

Persi: If... if I pass, tell my people... not to fight for control. The next... Naib should be chosen... through logic and contemplation, not... the sword...

*Goes limp, but still breathing.*

*Tara watches him, as a tear rolls down her cheek, before snapping to look at Q.*

Tara: HELP HIM!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara A glares up at her, roaring out as she slams her fist into Sasha's cheek and knocking her to the floor.*

Tara A *hateful*: You are a cold, emotionless, b****!

*She gets into a fighting stance, glaring hatefully at Sasha as she wipes some blood from her mouth.*

*Before she can act Sasha is bashing her head on the wall then a kick to the gut and another punch to the face.. *

Sasha: Really because I am feeling some right now..

*punching her over the coffee table sending her into the floor.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara watches him, as a tear rolls down her cheek, before snapping to look at Q.*

Tara: HELP HIM!

Q: *Sighs..* He isn't going to like it..

but luckily he isn't evil enough for the being here..

*he snaps and the wound seals stopping blood loss and giving Persi an odd control over his own body..*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Before she can act Sasha is bashing her head on the wall then a kick to the gut and another punch to the face.. *

Sasha: Really because I am feeling some right now..

*punching her over the coffee table sending her into the floor.*

*Tara A slowly picks herself up, before roaring out as she tackle into her, slamming her into the wall before doing a flip and locking her legs around Sasha's neck and slamming her to the deck.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*he snaps and the wound seals stopping blood loss and giving Persi an odd control over his own body..*

*He is still unconscious. Though the wound is healed, the blood loss will take a while to regenerate.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014

*The medical team arrives as Tara looks at Persi's face.*

Tara: Persi...? Come on...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara A slowly picks herself up, before roaring out as she tackle into her, slamming her into the wall before doing a flip and locking her legs around Sasha's neck and slamming her to the deck.*

*Sasha beats on Tara A's hip dislocating it then a blow to the throat not fatal.. *

Sasha: I know him as a brother.. He saved my life.. and I saved his.. I care about him more than you can imagine..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *The medical team arrives as Tara looks at Persi's face.*

Tara: Persi...? Come on...

*He is still unconcsious. His breath has stabilized and he will live...*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Sasha beats on Tara A's hip dislocating it then a blow to the throat not fatal.. *

Sasha: I know him as a brother.. He saved my life.. and I saved his.. I care about him more than you can imagine..

*Tara A rubs her throat as she slowly gets up, panting slightly as she gets back into a fighting stance.*

Tara A: Come on... Let's go...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *He is still unconcsious. His breath has stabilized and he will live...*

*Tara exhales as the medics give the prognosis. She then gets out of the way as they take him to Sickbay. Tara looks at Q.*

Tara: Thank you...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara A rubs her throat as she slowly gets up, panting slightly as she gets back into a fighting stance.*

Tara A: Come on... Let's go...

*She gets a swift kick dead center in the chest.. which knocks her into the coffee table.. *
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Tara exhales as the medics give the prognosis. She then gets out of the way as they take him to Sickbay. Tara looks at Q.*

Tara: Thank you...

Q: Oh don't thank me.. You should be more worried about your brother in law.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *She gets a swift kick dead center in the chest.. which knocks her into the coffee table.. *

*She catches herself, before hitting Sasha with a straight kick directly to the face, before hitting her with a series of brutal hooks, grunting each time, then finally hitting Sasha with a middle kick, slamming her against the wall. Tara A follows up by slamming her shoulder into Sasha and locking up, throwing her onto the deck and punching her repeatedly in the face, finishing with an elbow, pressing it against Sasha's cheek bone to pin her head on its side.*

Tara A *hateful*: Come on!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Q: Oh don't thank me.. You should be more worried about your brother in law.

Tara: Why?