What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Terry: The man that wanted to finger me as indoctrinated initiated his right to combat...

Dani: Right...

Who?
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara A: Stress? The fact that she punched half my teeth out? The fact that my blood pressure goes up whenever I'm near her?

Alvin: Why did you leave?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dani: Right...

Who?

Terry: *Rubs his head and looks at her... * I can't even remember his name now. But I see his face every time. It just feels heavy now...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: Why did you leave?

Tara A: I don't know, okay? It's foggy...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: *Rubs his head and looks at her... * I can't even remember his name now. But I see his face every time. It just feels heavy now...

*Dani looks at him, concerned.*

Dani: What happened?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: I don't know, okay? It's foggy...

Alvin: Don't you find it odd that you don't... I have known Sasha for a long time and she is tough to get along with...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Dani looks at him, concerned.*

Dani: What happened?

Terry: I gave him every chance to yield.. to walk away.. but he didn't do it.. I killed him..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: Don't you find it odd that you don't... I have known Sasha for a long time and she is tough to get along with...

Tara A: I've noticed.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: I gave him every chance to yield.. to walk away.. but he didn't do it.. I killed him..

*Dani caresses his cheek in her hands.*

Dani: It wasn't your fault.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Dani caresses his cheek in her hands.*

Dani: It wasn't your fault.

Terry: Just help remind me what makes me human..

*He places a hand on hers..*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: Just help remind me what makes me human..

*He places a hand on hers..*

Dani: Always...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: I've noticed.

Alvin: She usually does something if someone needs to know that message.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dani: Always...

Terry: Go on and get ready for sleep.. I will get her a pillow and blanket..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: She usually does something if someone needs to know that message.

Tara A: So I should just ignore that she's been treating me like dirt for months?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: Go on and get ready for sleep.. I will get her a pillow and blanket..

*Dani walks into the bedroom.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ozzel stands on his venator as it orbits reach. With the situation in the republic leveling out it was time to focus on everything at home.

Officer: sir everyone is aboard and ready.

Ozzel:very good
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: So I should just ignore that she's been treating me like dirt for months?

Alvin: She was trying to tell you that rules don't apply in the heat of a fight.. Words aren't easy for her to express. Plus she was just looking after Ebren as much as you were... doesn't exactly excuse her but it should help in trying to understand her better..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: She was trying to tell you that rules don't apply in the heat of a fight.. Words aren't easy for her to express. Plus she was just looking after Ebren as much as you were... doesn't exactly excuse her but it should help in trying to understand her better..

Tara A: That's my problem with her; if it were a real fight, I'd know there aren't any rules, but when I'm in a match with her? There are rules there, and half the time she ignores them...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: That's my problem with her; if it were a real fight, I'd know there aren't any rules, but when I'm in a match with her? There are rules there, and half the time she ignores them...

Alvin: And has she apologized for it?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Dani walks into the bedroom.*

*Terry walks over to a closet and takes another pillow out and a linen cabinet and removes a blanket with the Federation insignia and tucks her in.. as the little pet snuggles up to her.. and returns to sleep.. He goes into the bed room afterward somewhat reassured.. *
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As the dominator continues in orbit azzel watchs reach from the view port on the bridge.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: And has she apologized for it?

Tara A: No, she hasn't.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Terry walks over to a closet and takes another pillow out and a linen cabinet and removes a blanket with the Federation insignia and tucks her in.. as the little pet snuggles up to her.. and returns to sleep.. He goes into the bed room afterward somewhat reassured.. *

Dani: How is she?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dani: How is she?

Terry: Still sleeping like a rock.. our little pet is getting his cuddles in and keeping her company.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: No, she hasn't.

Alvin: Mm.. Okay..
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: Still sleeping like a rock.. our little pet is getting his cuddles in and keeping her company.

Dani: Do you think we could make a stop off at Trill at some point?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alvin: Mm.. Okay..

Tara A: Look, I just need to hash it out with her so it's off my chest. I'm not going to actually hurt her... much.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Dani: Do you think we could make a stop off at Trill at some point?

Terry: I dunno.. We have no idea when the lines will change.. to be honest, I can feel the end closing in. At some point all of us are going to be on the move.. and then it won't really matter a final stand is a stand.

But if I may ask why Trill?

*Elsewhere on the ship Rissa is going on the away team's data trying to find some sort of pattern.. but no such luck just yet..*

Rissa: Massive gravitational readings, altered mental state, amnesia... but why was Ebren affected and none of us? Why weren't we affected...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tara A: Look, I just need to hash it out with her so it's off my chest. I'm not going to actually hurt her... much.

Alvin: There are other ways aside from that...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Terry: I dunno.. We have no idea when the lines will change.. to be honest, I can feel the end closing in. At some point all of us are going to be on the move.. and then it won't really matter a final stand is a stand.

But if I may ask why Trill?

*Elsewhere on the ship Rissa is going on the away team's data trying to find some sort of pattern.. but no such luck just yet..*

Rissa: Massive gravitational readings, altered mental state, amnesia... but why was Ebren affected and none of us? Why weren't we affected...

Dani: Tara never got to go to Mara's funeral, or say goodbye. She needs closure.