We can go whenever you like.

Serah: Whenever you think is good.

Karen: After breakfast?

Serah: Sure. *she nods and keeps nibbling her food*

*After breakfast, Karen takes Serah to Jane's Quarters.*

Karen: You sure you wanna do this?

Serah: Yes. *She nods*

OoC: Wasn't Jane in the brig?

OOC: She got moved because Drake couldn't charge her with anything at the time.

*Karen nods and rings the door chime, letting Serah go in front as Jane answers.*

Jane: Oh... What do you want, babe?

*Karen's already looking like she wants to hurt Jane.*

Serah: Maybe this was a bad idea... *she looks very nervous after seeing Jane*

Jane: What was?

*Karen puts her rage to one side to try and give Serah a comforting aura from her. Even an ambient reading from Serah's telepathy would show Jane is smug towards her right now. If Serah digs deeper though...*

Jane *in her head, smug*: What a pathetic sli'vak. Hiding behind Ser' like a coward because she doesn't wanna lose.

*Serah looks confused, trying to read Jane a bit better and calming down with Karen's help*

*Serah can tell Jane's thinking about Karen.*

Jane: What's the matter, K? You bring your girlfriend here to protect you from me?

Serah: No she didn't. She brought me here to fight you.

Jane: Oh, so she brought you here to lose for her! Now that's love.

Serah: Seems like a moment ago you thought I could kick your TRIBBLE.

Jane: You're welcome to try, hotstuff.

Serah: Alright, lets go.

*She let's Serah in and immediately gets in a stance. Karen stands off to the side, glaring at Jane. Serah can tell that Jane's insults managed to get under Karen's skin.*

OOC: Karen normally wouldn't let that kind of trash-talking get to her, but the animosity between those two is so deeply rooted that all Jane really has to do is smile smugly to make Karen want to hurt her, let alone taunting her or Serah. The only thing keeping her in check right now is knowing Serah needs her to keep calm.

Serah: I kind of figured we'd be doing this in the gym or something. *she gets into a stance, unconsciously hardening her skin and strengthening her muscles*

Jane: You got a problem doing it here, babe?

*Jane's still clearly being smug and trying to get a rise out of Serah.*

Serah: Not at all. *she ignores her look and rushes forward doing a spin kick*

*Jane ducks under it and springs up, spearing into Serah's abdomen and trying to ram her into the wall.*

*Serah elbows her and stands her ground trying to throw Jane into the wall instead*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Serah: I guess I'll fight. *she leans into Karen*

Karen: Okay...

*Karen nods and rings the door chime, letting Serah go in front as Jane answers.*

*Karen puts her rage to one side to try and give Serah a comforting aura from her. Even an ambient reading from Serah's telepathy would show Jane is smug towards her right now. If Serah digs deeper though...*

Jane *in her head, smug*: What a pathetic sli'vak. Hiding behind Ser' like a coward because she doesn't wanna lose.

*Serah looks confused, trying to read Jane a bit better and calming down with Karen's help*

Jane: What's the matter, K? You bring your girlfriend here to protect you from me?

*She let's Serah in and immediately gets in a stance. Karen stands off to the side, glaring at Jane. Serah can tell that Jane's insults managed to get under Karen's skin.*

OOC: Karen normally wouldn't let that kind of trash-talking get to her, but the animosity between those two is so deeply rooted that all Jane really has to do is smile smugly to make Karen want to hurt her, let alone taunting her or Serah. The only thing keeping her in check right now is knowing Serah needs her to keep calm.

Serah: I kind of figured we'd be doing this in the gym or something. *she gets into a stance, unconsciously hardening her skin and strengthening her muscles*

*Jane ducks under it and springs up, spearing into Serah's abdomen and trying to ram her into the wall.*

*Serah elbows her and stands her ground trying to throw Jane into the wall instead*

*She succeeds, Jane grunting and trying to lock up with her. Karen's watching the fight intently. Serah might have heard or seen Karen fist-pump and exclaim "yes!" under her breath as Serah turned the tables on Jane.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User

*She succeeds, Jane grunting and trying to lock up with her. Karen's watching the fight intently. Serah might have heard or seen Karen fist-pump and exclaim "yes!" under her breath as Serah turned the tables on Jane.*

*Serah starts firing a cross combo of punches, changing up her stance to try and stop Jane from locking up*
  • Options

*Serah starts firing a cross combo of punches, changing up her stance to try and stop Jane from locking up*

*After taking a couple of punches, Jane starts blocking before grabbing Serah's arms and pulling her into a powerful knee to the gut, followed by an attempt to elbow her in the face, grunting in anger. Karen winces as the knee connects.*
  • Options

*After taking a couple of punches, Jane starts blocking before grabbing Serah's arms and pulling her into a powerful knee to the gut, followed by an attempt to elbow her in the face, grunting in anger. Karen winces as the knee connects.*

*Serah groans and stumbles back before attempting to gut punch Jane then hit her with an axe kick*
  • Options

*Serah groans and stumbles back before attempting to gut punch Jane then hit her with an axe kick*

*She succeeds, Jane getting knocked to the floor.*
  • Options
    *Meanwhile, Drake's Ready Room. Drake's listening to the conversation Samana recorded between her and Jane, Samana looking at him expectantly. Drake pauses the recording as it reaches the end, smiling at her.*

Drake: We've got her.

Samana: It's enough?

Drake: It's enough to charge her without Serah or Karen having to testify. It's up to the court whether it'll convict, but I think there's a good bet. It's better than a confession because she can't even retract.

Samana: Thank you.
  • Options

*Serah pins down Jane punching her down.*

*The Door opens up and Frigg walks in*

Frigg: What are you two up to? *she raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms*
  • Options

*Jane quickly starts blocking before trying to pull Serah into a close guard. Karen looks at Frigg awkwardly.*

Karen: Serah wanted to fight Jane...
  • Options

*Jane quickly starts blocking before trying to pull Serah into a close guard. Karen looks at Frigg awkwardly.*

Serah: I'm sorry aunt Frigg... *she blushes allowing Jane to do so*

Frigg: Both of you stop right now. Karen go pull Jane off of Serah.
  • Options

Serah: I'm sorry aunt Frigg... *she blushes allowing Jane to do so*

Frigg: Both of you stop right now. Karen go pull Jane off of Serah.

*Karen breaks them up, helping Serah off of Jane (Serah was still on top). Jane gets to her feet and looks like she's ready to go after Serah again, Karen getting in front of Serah to block her.*

Jane: Oh, you really think that's gonna stop me?!
  • Options
    *Once Karen turns around to go stop the fight she gets shot in the back with a phaser set to stun and before Serah can react she is shot too. The stun is set quite high, to ensure that Serah's biology won't wake her up too quickly.*

Frigg?: Come on Jane. We need to hurry. I didn't knock out Frigg so I can't risk being seen by anyone. *she smiles, her mannerisms changing as she walks over to Jane handing her a modified combadge*
  • Options
    *Once Karen turns around to go stop the fight she gets shot in the back with a phaser set to stun and before Serah can react she is shot too. The stun is set quite high, to ensure that Serah's biology won't wake her up too quickly.*

Frigg?: Come on Jane. We need to hurry. I didn't knock out Frigg so I can't risk being seen by anyone. *she smiles, her mannerisms changing as she walks over to Jane handing her a modified combadge*

Jane: 109?

*She takes the combadge, wiping a little blood from the corner of her mouth.*
  • Options

109: Yep. Now let's see... *she pulls out what vaguely looks like a tricorders and pushes a button, a subspace signal going out undetected and setting off a device that makes the Zhiyal have a small warp core malfunction, seemingly non threatening, more like a short circuit but it causes their sensors and other systems to fluctuate and enables 109 and Jane to both be beamed off the ship to 109's cloaked vessel. The device hidden in engineering to cause the malfunction is also beamed away at the same time, the transporter signals masked by background noise and the disabled sensors*
  • Options

109: Yep. Now let's see... *she pulls out what vaguely looks like a tricorders and pushes a button, a subspace signal going out undetected and setting off a device that makes the Zhiyal have a small warp core malfunction, seemingly non threatening, more like a short circuit but it causes their sensors and other systems to fluctuate and enables 109 and Jane to both be beamed off the ship to 109's cloaked vessel. The device hidden in engineering to cause the malfunction is also beamed away at the same time, the transporter signals masked by background noise and the disabled sensors*

*As the crew try to work out what just happened, Karen slowly starts to wake up.

Meanwhile, 109's Ship. Jane gives 109 a quick kiss.*

Jane: What took you?
  • Options

*As the crew try to work out what just happened, Karen slowly starts to wake up.

109: *Shifting back into her normal body* Well I had to make sure they couldn't tell what happend, wait to beam aboard till an anomaly covered me, then find the right person to turn into and plant a device to cover our escape. I might not be James Bond, but I know how to plan. *she smiles happily*

*Serah wakes up first, groaning and rubbing her head*

Serah: What happened? My head hurts bad...
  • Options

109: *Shifting back into her normal body* Well I had to make sure they couldn't tell what happend, wait to beam aboard till an anomaly covered me, then find the right person to turn into and plant a device to cover our escape. I might not be James Bond, but I know how to plan. *she smiles happily*

*Karen looks around, noticing Jane and "Frigg" are gone.*

Karen: Oh no... No, no, no!

*Ship. Jane kisses her again.*

Jane: Couldn't ya have waited 'till after I kicked Serah's TRIBBLE? *Smiles.*
  • Options

109: I didn't exactly want to risk getting caught. If someone saw me and realized that Frigg can't be in two places at once, it'd been harder to get you out. *she smiles*

Serah: Where'd they go...?
  • Options

109: I didn't exactly want to risk getting caught. If someone saw me and realized that Frigg can't be in two places at once, it'd been harder to get you out. *she smiles*

Karen *angry*: She got away!

*Cloaked Ship.*

109: I guess that's fair. *Smiles back.* Thanks for coming after me.
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

109: Was there ever any doubt? *She giggles*

Serah: I guess she can shapeshift like Mom... there's no way that was Frigg...
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Kqren: No...

*She grunts and punches the ground in frustration.

Ship.*

109: I guess not. *Smiles back.*
  • Options
    OOC: Well, while things are quiet, I guess I'll do something with Satin and Karlie.

*Dalos Alpha Prime, 0700 hours.  Karlie and Satin have been up for about half an hour, sleeping with sleeping bags in the dojo.  Both have had a small breakfast and are clearing away the sleeping bags as the early morning sun peeks through the window.*

Satin: So, what's next?

Karlie: Well, I usually spend the next half hour or so practising, using the sparring program or just shadow fighting.

Satin: Oh, sure.  If you want an easy fight...

*Karlie smirks at her.*

Karlie *snarky*: Really?  You wanna do this now?

Satin *teasing*: I was just making an observation.

Karlie *snarky*: Uh-huh?  Well how's this for an observation?  You'd be too tired to handle me this early.

Satin: Ohhh, you wanna bet?

*Satin gets in Karlie's face, the two smirking competively.*

Try me, Red.

Karlie: Okay, you're on.  Just make sure your inhibitor's charged, Sat'.

*A few minutes later, the two are in shorts and tank tops, Satin wearing her inhibitor armband, before the two rush each other and clash, exchanging punches and kicks before Karlie catches a roundhouse, grabbing Satin's leg and locking it behind her back, wrapping her now free arm around Satin's neck.  Satin grunts, struggling as she tries to slam back into the mat.*

Karlie *taunting*: What's the matter, Sat'?  Still feelin' sleepy?

Satin *grunts*: Oh, TRIBBLE you, Karlie!

*Satin quickly yanks Karlie's arm off her neck and forces her leg out of the lock, spinning around, hooking her leg inside Karlie's trapped arm and kicking her in the face, forcing her back as the two put up guards.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: sorry guys I just realized how long I haven’t posted. Been busy with work and a lot going on at home will post again a little later today.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Del Rio and Derek bean down to a small run down looking town on the planet as the head for the local cantina.

Del Rio: just follow my lead. I’d rather not cause a scene here.

Derek nods as he follows Del Rio. They walk over to a corner table as after a few minutes a man walks over.

Del Rio: you can cut the small talk. Do you have the information.

Del Rio sets down a small case.

Del Rio: there you go.

The contact slides over a data rod as they get up to leave.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

OoC: Sorry been sick with a virus the past few days.

Serah: Come on... lets go tell someone what happened... *she holds Karen tightly*

109: Come on, lets go relax for a bit. *She kisses her again and relaxes*
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

Serah: Come on... lets go tell someone what happened... *she holds Karen tightly*

*Karen follows Serah.

Ship. Jane follows her back to their Quarters and relaxes on the sofa.*
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

*Karen follows Serah.

109: So what happened on the ship? I was listening in sometimes, but I didn't see everything that went on. *she snuggles up against Jane*

*Serah looks around for any adult, Tara or otherwise*
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

*Karen follows Serah.

109: So what happened on the ship? I was listening in sometimes, but I didn't see everything that went on. *she snuggles up against Jane*

Jane: Well, I got into a fight with Karen.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara is already heading there way, having suspected something was wrong.*
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

*Karen follows Serah.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara is already heading there way, having suspected something was wrong.*

109: Did you beat her TRIBBLE?

Serah: Tara! *She runs over and hugs her* Jane is gone...
  • Options

*Cloaked Ship.*

Ship.*

*Karen follows Serah.

109: Did you beat her TRIBBLE?

Serah: Tara! *She runs over and hugs her* Jane is gone...

Jane: Sorta...

*Tora Ziyal. Karen hangs back, quietly simmering. After hugging Serah back, Tara walks over and pulls Karen into a hug. After a moment, Karen starts sobbing quietly, Tara closing her eyes.*

OOC: Yeah, Tara's getting some bad memories of Mira from this ordeal.