test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    201: Basically to get some aggression towards her out of my system.

*Tora Ziyal.*

Daya: Right. Sorry.

Still, maybe worth telling HK not to kill her?

*Karen still doesn't look comfortable about confronting 201 again, even scared.

Pegasus Prime.*

Dani: I wouldn't get too hopeful just yet.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

109: Hmm that's fair but its still a bit odd to me. *she shrugs* I'm going to be in trouble with my people though.

Serah: Are you sure? It might be better for him to just take her out. But I can tell him.

Johanna: O-okay... Sorry.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

109: Hmm that's fair but its still a bit odd to me. *she shrugs* I'm going to be in trouble with my people though.

Serah: Are you sure? It might be better for him to just take her out. But I can tell him.

201: Why? You didn't know she'd be there.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen gives her a strange look before Daya and Susan leave.*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

109: Whether I knew she'd be there or not we have a strict rule about not coming into contact with Lilly or Serah. They weren't supposed to know we exist yet. There's a lot of risks involved with them.

Serah: W-what is it Karen? *she looks a bit nervous as to the strange look*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

109: Whether I knew she'd be there or not we have a strict rule about not coming into contact with Lilly or Serah. They weren't supposed to know we exist yet. There's a lot of risks involved with them.

201: How strict is "strict"?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen seems nervous.*

Karen *nervous*: I don't want to see her again... Last time she took me apart...
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

Karen *nervous*: I don't want to see her again... Last time she took me apart...

109: Well lets just say they have ways of punishing someone like me who can adapt her body to pain.

Serah: Its okay... you won't have to see her again Karen. *she holds Karen tightly*
  • Options

*Tora Ziyal.*

Pegasus Prime.*

109: Well lets just say they have ways of punishing someone like me who can adapt her body to pain.

Serah: Its okay... you won't have to see her again Karen. *she holds Karen tightly*

201: Well...we don't necessarily have to go back...

*Tora Ziyal. Karen just starts crying softly.*
  • Options
    Serah: I'm sorry... *She starts crying with Karen and holds onto her*

109: well I have to go back to my people no matter what. There's no running from them. But I suppose we don't have to take you back to the DIS.
  • Options
  • Options
    109: I'm okay with not taking you back to the DIS. I'm assuming your man was expecting you to wind up staying with my people anyway and the potential alliance with my people the Iblis Collective would be too valuable to back out of over a single archangel. But it doesn't matter if I'm okay with being punished by my people. They'll find me no matter what unless I stayed with the very same people we just attacked who wouldn't welcome me at all after what we did.
  • Options
    109: I'm okay with not taking you back to the DIS. I'm assuming your man was expecting you to wind up staying with my people anyway and the potential alliance with my people the Iblis Collective would be too valuable to back out of over a single archangel. But it doesn't matter if I'm okay with being punished by my people. They'll find me no matter what unless I stayed with the very same people we just attacked who wouldn't welcome me at all after what we did.

201: Okay.

*She takes the training hologram down with ease, before smiling at 109.*

You wanna take a shot?
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

109: A shot of what? *She smiles looking interested*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

201: At me. *She faces her and starts circling slowly.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

109: And here I thought you meant getting plastered. Why not do both? Get drunk then slug it out? *she gets into a casual stance*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

109: And here I thought you meant getting plastered. Why not do both? Get drunk then slug it out? *she gets into a casual stance*

201: Because I don't trust you to be able to control your powers when drunk. *She smirks.* Actually, I don't even trust you yo be able to get drunk.

*She tenses and also gets into a casual stance.*

MMA or grappling?
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

201: Because I don't trust you to be able to control your powers when drunk. *She smirks.* Actually, I don't even trust you yo be able to get drunk.

MMA or grappling?

109: Hey I can get trunk. If I want to. *implies naturally she is immune to alchohol* Mmm lets go with grappling.
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

109: Hey I can get trunk. If I want to. *implies naturally she is immune to alchohol* Mmm lets go with grappling.

*201 gets in a proper stance and tries to rush 109.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

OoC: Just realized I mispelled drunk.

*109 side steps at the last second attempting to trip her*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

*201 ducks into a forward roll and turns to make another run, this time trying to spear 109 down.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

*201 ducks into a forward roll and turns to make another run, this time trying to spear 109 down.*

*109 lets herself get speared but rolls with it and throws 201 off in the same direction, using her momentum*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

*109 lets herself get speared but rolls with it and throws 201 off in the same direction, using her momentum*

*201 rolls with it and pounces on 109, trying to get her in a chokehold.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

*109 tries to get her in an arm bar first, fighting for dominance.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

*She succeeds, 201 struggling.*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

109: You're good. But I've got a bit more experience. *she slams her down into the ground pinning her with the armbar*
  • Options

You wanna take a shot?

MMA or grappling?

109: You're good. But I've got a bit more experience. *she slams her down into the ground pinning her with the armbar*

201 *grunting*: We'll... see about that...

*She lets out a heavy grunt as she rolls them over, before scrambling into a reversal of the armbar, locking her arms around 109's abdomen and hitting her with a German Suplex before pinning her down with a knee pressed into her back.*

You're good too, by the way...
  • Options
    109: thanks. Is this supposed to be playful or should I be trying to win? *she smiles teasingly joking around as she reaches up with her legs and grabs 201's neck*
  • Options
    109: thanks. Is this supposed to be playful or should I be trying to win? *she smiles teasingly joking around as she reaches up with her legs and grabs 201's neck*

*201 grunts before launching off her pin and slipping out of the headscissors, getting to her feet and getting into a loose stance.*

201 *teasing*: You can be playful if you want. Just gonna make it easier for me to win. *She smirks.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    After a meal osman and Derek are walking through a plaza like area enjoying a quite evening.

Osman: I must say this is nice. A little peace and quite

Derek: see I knew you would enjoy it. Its good to get away from work for a little while.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*201 grunts before launching off her pin and slipping out of the headscissors, getting to her feet and getting into a loose stance.*

201 *teasing*: You can be playful if you want. Just gonna make it easier for me to win. *She smirks.*

109: I find that hard to believe. *She does the same and stretches a little smirking as well*
  • Options

109: I find that hard to believe. *She does the same and stretches a little smirking as well*

*201 rushes and tries to spear 109 down.*