Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,231 Arc User
    OoC: Sorry was at the store.

Triss: Come on not now... *rushes home with Satin*

*Tara B finds one and crawls in. There's a small corridor in it with access to various things. It will be uncomfortable to go through as it's designed with the pirates bodies in mind.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »

*Tara B finds one and crawls in. There's a small corridor in it with access to various things. It will be uncomfortable to go through as it's designed with the pirates bodies in mind.*

Tara A: This looks as good as we're gonna get...

*Dalos. When they arrive, they find Kara and her squad trying to hold their ground, Kara fighting hand-to-hand with a pair of Free Delta soldiers. A third manages to get behind her with a knife.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman and her teams get into position as they quickly open fire.

Ooc: I'm fine with her getting injured in this fight.

R'tas jumps from his position energy sword in hand as he moves quickly and smoothly slicing through the free delta troops
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »
    Osman and her teams get into position as they quickly open fire.

Ooc: I'm fine with her getting injured in this fight.

R'tas jumps from his position energy sword in hand as he moves quickly and smoothly slicing through the free delta troops

OOC: Well, she has taken the rear guard by surprise, and has a group of Sangheili (sp?) helping...

*They manage to overwhelm the small rearguard in short order, securing the gateway chamber.*
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Ooc: disregard
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    R'tas: room secured.

Osman: well done. Now did you leave anyone else alive?

R'tas makes a motion as his men start checking bodies.

Osman: atlas can you take control of the gate?

Atlas: I do now. I have control of the gateway.

Osman: admiral Hargrove I've got the gate room secured.
  • Options
    R'tas: room secured.

Osman: well done. Now did you leave anyone else alive?

R'tas makes a motion as his men start checking bodies.

Osman: atlas can you take control of the gate?

Atlas: I do now. I have control of the gateway.

Osman: admiral Hargrove I've got the gate room secured.

Hargrove: Good. Shut it down.
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

*Dalos. When they arrive, they find Kara and her squad trying to hold their ground, Kara fighting hand-to-hand with a pair of Free Delta soldiers. A third manages to get behind her with a knife.*

Triss: It was bad enough when a ship crashed into the city now this!? *She rushes at the one with the knife hitting them with a jump kick*

*The group follows the path until they reach a small box like area with room for them to all stand in there's a single console for diagnostic purposes.*

Tara B: Maybe we can get something from this. *she messes with it for a bit before she manages to get it to bring up a map of the station. They're relatively near what appears to be the power source for the station but they'll have to take an elevator down to it and to get to the elevator they'll have to go back out into the tram area since the maintenance tunnel doesn't run to it.*

Tara B: That's helpful I guess. *The power flickers again and there's an error message on the console but noone can read it*
  • Options
    Osman: already done. What's the situation up there?
  • Options

Triss: It was bad enough when a ship crashed into the city now this!? *She rushes at the one with the knife hitting them with a jump kick*

*The group follows the path until they reach a small box like area with room for them to all stand in there's a single console for diagnostic purposes.*

Tara B: Maybe we can get something from this. *she messes with it for a bit before she manages to get it to bring up a map of the station. They're relatively near what appears to be the power source for the station but they'll have to take an elevator down to it and to get to the elevator they'll have to go back out into the tram area since the maintenance tunnel doesn't run to it.*

Tara B: That's helpful I guess. *The power flickers again and there's an error message on the console but noone can read it*

Tara A: Let's go. *She heads back to the tram tunnel.

Dalos. Kara quickly turns to see what happened before blocking a punch and twisting the attacker's arm, breaking it before knocking him back and unconscious, allowing her to devote her attention to her last opponent - a red-haired woman about her age.*

Kara *angry*: It's just you and me, b****.

*As they start duking it out, Triss hears Satin cry out before seeing her trying to fight off a couple of younger FD recruits - her enhanced strength helping but not turning the tide.*
  • Options
    Osman: already done. What's the situation up there?

Hargrove: Stable. We've managed to pull together a few squads of off-duty Assault Ops Troopers to contain the Alliance, but there's heavy fighting all over the city. PDF have finally mobilised though, so we should be getting reinforcements any minute.
  • Options
    Osman: good I'll move what other units I can to the city.

Meanwhile in an RNI facility

Nightfall troops finish loading a number of artifacts and similar items as they beam away. It will be some time before anyone notices what happened in all the chaos.
  • Options

Dalos. Kara quickly turns to see what happened before blocking a punch and twisting the attacker's arm, breaking it before knocking him back and unconscious, allowing her to devote her attention to her last opponent - a red-haired woman about her age.*

*As they start duking it out, Triss hears Satin cry out before seeing her trying to fight off a couple of younger FD recruits - her enhanced strength helping but not turning the tide.*

*They follow her out. The pirates are rushing around hurredly having stopped unloading crates and are distracted.*

*Triss grabs the knife and heads to help out Satin stabbing one of the recruits non lethally*
  • Options

*They follow her out. The pirates are rushing around hurredly having stopped unloading crates and are distracted.*

*Triss grabs the knife and heads to help out Satin stabbing one of the recruits non lethally*

Tara A: That can't be good.

*Dalos. With the odds evened out, Satin takes her last opponent down, punching them repeatedly before pressing an elbow to her throat, growling like she's ready to kill her.*

Satin *hateful*: Call me a traitor one more time, wh***...

*Meanwhile, Kara manages to beat her opponent down and retrieve her rifle as her squad finally put the Alliance on the defensive.*
  • Options

*Dalos. With the odds evened out, Satin takes her last opponent down, punching them repeatedly before pressing an elbow to her throat, growling like she's ready to kill her.*

*Meanwhile, Kara manages to beat her opponent down and retrieve her rifle as her squad finally put the Alliance on the defensive.*

Len: Lets hurry up and do what we came here to do then...

Triss: Kara what's going on?
  • Options

Kara: The Alliance somehow launched an attack through the undercity!

*She shoots down another few FD soldiers in quick succession and the survivors start falling back.*

Keep the pressure on!

*Before they can advance further, a PDF platoon arrives with ATAVs.*

PDF Lieutenant: We'll take it from here, Major. Thanks for saving some for the rest of us.

Kara: Give 'em hell for me...

PDF Lieutenant: Count on it.

*The PDF forge on after the Free Delta attackers, as Kara sits down against her home, panting. Triss can now see she's covered in bruises and has some small cuts on her face.*

Kara *exhausted*: Satin...?
  • Options
    *Tara A and the Away Team try to reach the power core.*
  • Options

*She shoots down another few FD soldiers in quick succession and the survivors start falling back.*

Keep the pressure on!

PDF Lieutenant: We'll take it from here, Major. Thanks for saving some for the rest of us.

*The PDF forge on after the Free Delta attackers, as Kara sits down against her home, panting. Triss can now see she's covered in bruises and has some small cuts on her face.*

Triss: Are you gonna be alright Kara?

*The group takes the tram to a door that opens up to a hallway that leads to the elevator. Along the way they have to fight off a wave of pirates as they notice the group. Once they get to the elevator things quiet down as it descends. It stops at a huge room that seems almost like a lab with multiple cages like they saw earlier and one multi story cage that seems to be badly damaged with nothing inside.*
  • Options

Keep the pressure on!

*The group takes the tram to a door that opens up to a hallway that leads to the elevator. Along the way they have to fight off a wave of pirates as they notice the group. Once they get to the elevator things quiet down as it descends. It stops at a huge room that seems almost like a lab with multiple cages like they saw earlier and one multi story cage that seems to be badly damaged with nothing inside.*

Tara A: I think we can guess what's wrecking the station. At this rate, we won't have to do anything.

*Dalos.*

Kara *exhausted*: Where's Satin...?

*Satin is still pinning the Free Delta recruit down, the recruit now positioning to try and resist if Satin gives her an opening.*

OOC: One thing I always forget - Satin is stronger, but she weighs the same. In fact, since Dalos is roughly 1G, she's actually lighter than on her home planet. Basically the FD recruit should be able to kick her off if she can get in position.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Keep the pressure on!

Tara A: I think we can guess what's wrecking the station. At this rate, we won't have to do anything.

*Dalos.*

*Satin is still pinning the Free Delta recruit down, the recruit now positioning to try and resist if Satin gives her an opening.*

OOC: One thing I always forget - Satin is stronger, but she weighs the same. In fact, since Dalos is roughly 1G, she's actually lighter than on her home planet. Basically the FD recruit should be able to kick her off if she can get in position.

Tara B: What if it hits the wrong thing and the station blows up? We won't be able to transport out because of the interference and the jamming.

Len: We need to disable the power or the jammer quickly then.

*Triss grabs the recruitss hand and stabs it*

Triss: Here she is.
  • Options

Keep the pressure on!

*Dalos.*

Tara B: What if it hits the wrong thing and the station blows up? We won't be able to transport out because of the interference and the jamming.

Tara A: Couldn't we just leave and let the creature destroy the station? Either way the jamming goes down.

*Dalos. The recruit screams in pain, Satin leaving her to Triss and hurrying over to Kara. Kara pulls her into a hug.*

Kara: Thank God you're safe...
  • Options

Keep the pressure on!

*Dalos.*

Tara A: Couldn't we just leave and let the creature destroy the station? Either way the jamming goes down.

*Dalos. The recruit screams in pain, Satin leaving her to Triss and hurrying over to Kara. Kara pulls her into a hug.*

Tara B: Backtracking could also mean death since we'd have to run back and we'd have to ride the tram again. And then move through the zero g room.

Len: When the jamming goes down we can be beamed back and the runabout can be recalled to the ship.

*Triss knockouts the recruit*
  • Options

Keep the pressure on!

*Dalos.*

Tara B: Backtracking could also mean death since we'd have to run back and we'd have to ride the tram again. And then move through the zero g room.

Len: When the jamming goes down we can be beamed back and the runabout can be recalled to the ship.

*Triss knockouts the recruit*

Tara A: Alright.

*They continue towards the power core.

Dalos. Satin supports Kara and helps her inside, before grabbing a medkit and starting to tend to Kara's wounds. Looking around, she can see that the place looks like it's been rummaged through.*

Satin: Someone's been here...

Kara *exhausted*: I didn't see anyone get past me...

Satin: You mean other than the two who decided to jump me?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    *Triss looks around and does a quick scan of Kara for any discrepancies making it seem like she's scanning the room*

*After trekking through a few more rooms and fighting a few more pirates they come into the reactor room but somethings off. The reactor is slanted and covered in an odd substance. It appears to be overheating and in the stages of going critical. A massive winless insect like creature crawls over and roars at the group with a non insectoid mouth.*

Tara B: Now we know for sure what was causing the problem.
  • Options
    After making sure the gate is secured with atlas in control osman leaves to head back outside.

Osman: this was bold even for them.

R'tas: you beleive they had another motive?

Osman: someone did. That's for sure. With any luck we will have a few prisoners to question.
  • Options
    *Triss looks around and does a quick scan of Kara for any discrepancies making it seem like she's scanning the room*

*After trekking through a few more rooms and fighting a few more pirates they come into the reactor room but somethings off. The reactor is slanted and covered in an odd substance. It appears to be overheating and in the stages of going critical. A massive winless insect like creature crawls over and roars at the group with a non insectoid mouth.*

*Aside from a few bruises and signs consistent with fatigue, Kara seems normal. However, she does detect life form readings from upstairs as Satin goes to check if anything's been taken.

Fazon Station.*

Tara A: Ya think?

I think we should probably focus on shutting the reactor down so the ship can beam us out.
  • Options

*Aside from a few bruises and signs consistent with fatigue, Kara seems normal. However, she does detect life form readings from upstairs as Satin goes to check if anything's been taken.

Fazon Station.*

I think we should probably focus on shutting the reactor down so the ship can beam us out.

Tara B: Agreed. *the creature begins spitting our flying versions of the armadillo insects which begin shooting metal like thorns at the group. The creature itself also fires an energy blast from its thorax.*

Len: How about we distract it while someone shuts it off?

Triss: Satin follow me. *nods at her*

*Triss goes upstairs with her knife at the ready.*
  • Options

Fazon Station.*

Tara B: Agreed. *the creature begins spitting our flying versions of the armadillo insects which begin shooting metal like thorns at the group. The creature itself also fires an energy blast from its thorax.*

Tara A: On it.

*Tara A grabs a crate and throws it at the creature with her TK.

Dalos. Satin follows her, clenching her fist. As they turn a corner, an orange phaser beam streaks past them, send sparks flying from the wall behind. A human male wearing an Alliance uniform is now pointing the starfleet phaser rifle at them.*

Alliance Soldier: Don't move!

*Satin keeps out of sight behind Triss, before silently moving back downstairs.*

Satin *whispering*: Where's the phaser pistol?

Kara *confused, whispering*: What?

Satin *whispering*: Now.

Kara *whispering*: You can't get it; the locker's fixed to my bio-signature.

*She starts climbing to her feet, picking up her rifle.*

Alliance Soldier: Who are you?
  • Options
    Malick walks through a gateway to a large room where 4 kull drones meet him and his guards. A figure in ornate wear meets him waiving off the drones as the return to their positions.

Malick: well the information worked perfectly.

Karn'e: as I told you it would. Was there attack a successful one?

Malick: it got the job done.

Karn'e: very good. Come let us celebrate and discuss our next move in your galaxy.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Fazon Station.*

Tara A: On it.

*Tara A grabs a crate and throws it at the creature with her TK.

Dalos. Satin follows her, clenching her fist. As they turn a corner, an orange phaser beam streaks past them, send sparks flying from the wall behind. A human male wearing an Alliance uniform is now pointing the starfleet phaser rifle at them.*

Alliance Soldier: Don't move!

*Satin keeps out of sight behind Triss, before silently moving back downstairs.*

Satin *whispering*: Where's the phaser pistol?

Kara *confused, whispering*: What?

Satin *whispering*: Now.

Kara *whispering*: You can't get it; the locker's fixed to my bio-signature.

*She starts climbing to her feet, picking up her rifle.*

Alliance Soldier: Who are you?

Triss: I'm pennywise the dancing clown.

*The creature focuses its attacks on Tara's A and B while Len messes with a console and some of the reactor*