test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Garrick: What's Triss gonna do?

Cassie: *whisper* let's just tell her I'm not a great fighter.

Kara: I think she's still waiting on her promotion. I'm going to chase it up tomorrow.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen nods and walks up to Jari.*

Karen: Go easy on her, okay? She's not a great fighter.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »

Kara: I think she's still waiting on her promotion. I'm going to chase it up tomorrow.

Jari: Alright fine... *Goes to the matt. Cassie sets her stuff down*

Garrick: What about (Insert name of girl that Kara wanted to adopt. I forgot her name)?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Garrick: What about (Insert name of girl that Kara wanted to adopt. I forgot her name)?

Kara: Satin's... Doing okay...

*Tora Ziyal. Karen watches, slightly concerned.*

Garrick: That doesn't sound very convincing.

*Cassie gets into place. Normally her implants are fairly visible especially her spinal one but thanks to her plain pjs its covers all of them except for her eye's seeming a little off thanks to enhanced vision.*

Cassie: Ready when you are... *seems nervous*

Jari: You first. *Cassie rushes her and Jari pulls her into an armbar.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Osman: so was there anything else I can do for you at the moment.

Fury: no I think that's it. As long as you can convince your government to join with us.

Osman: don't worry I'll get them to come around.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."

Garrick: That doesn't sound very convincing.

*Cassie gets into place. Normally her implants are fairly visible especially her spinal one but thanks to her plain pjs its covers all of them except for her eye's seeming a little off thanks to enhanced vision.*

Cassie: Ready when you are... *seems nervous*

Jari: You first. *Cassie rushes her and Jari pulls her into an armbar.*

*Karen keeps an eye on them, making sure it doesn't go too far.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Kara: Well... She's been having a little trouble adapting.
    Garrick: To having you as a mother or to where you live?

*Cassie manages to break out of it and trips Jari then pins her but Jari breaks free and gets her in a leglock*
    Garrick: To having you as a mother or to where you live?

*Cassie manages to break out of it and trips Jari then pins her but Jari breaks free and gets her in a leglock*

Kara: More to living without her real family... She's still taking it hard.

*S.S. Tora Ziyal. Karen keeps watching.*
    Garrick: Triss still want revenge?(Oh Yeah)

*It keeps on going back in forth with Cassie able to break out of the locks with enhanced strength and try to reverse it but too unskilled to stop Jari from getting her in another lock.*

*Cassie taps out after getting pinned again.*

Cassie: Dang it...
    Garrick: Triss still want revenge?(Oh Yeah)

*It keeps on going back in forth with Cassie able to break out of the locks with enhanced strength and try to reverse it but too unskilled to stop Jari from getting her in another lock.*

*Cassie taps out after getting pinned again.*

Cassie: Dang it...

Kara: Yeah...

*S.S. Tora Ziyal. Karen checks on her.*

Karen: You okay, Cass?
    OoC: I forget who exactly was it who killed Satin's family? I know it was the free delta people but I don t remember who it was specifically.

Garrick: I understand where she's coming from.

Cassie: Only thing hurt is my pride. And my confidence. And maybe a few other things too.
    OoC: I forget who exactly was it who killed Satin's family? I know it was the free delta people but I don t remember who it was specifically.

Cassie: Only thing hurt is my pride. And my confidence. And maybe a few other things too.

Karen: I keep offering to give you lessons... *Smiles.*

*Enterprise. Kara smiles sadly.*

OOC: I didn't give any specific names I don't think, but the person who pulled the trigger was Satin's best friend.

OOC: I didn't give any specific names I don't think, but the person who pulled the trigger was Satin's best friend.

Garrick: When do you think the next time we're gonna be able to see each other in person?

Cassie: Maybe some other time... *shrugs*

Garrick: When do you think the next time we're gonna be able to see each other in person?

Kara: Whenever you get leave time.

*Tora Ziyal. Karen, Jari, Serah and Susan begin working out who's going to face who for the next round.*

Karen: So, who wants a piece of me?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen, Jari, Serah and Susan begin working out who's going to face who for the next round.*

Susan: I'll go next.

Garrick: I think I have some time now but I can't use it till after we finish up here.

Susan: I'll go next.

Garrick: I think I have some time now but I can't use it till after we finish up here.

Karen: Okay.

*Karen steps onto the mats and waits for Susan.*

I'm gonna kick your TRIBBLE, Icing Gut.

*R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Kara: I understand, Garrick. It can wait until you've got time.
    Susan: We'll see about that. *gets into place*

Garrick: Sometimes I feel like retiring just so I can spend more time with you. *smiles*

Garrick: Sometimes I feel like retiring just so I can spend more time with you. *smiles*

*Karen puts up a guard.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Kara: That's sweet, Garrick.

*Karen puts up a guard.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

*Triss begins calling the Shade away from Kara.*

*Ethan after years of fighting genetically engineered beings and various agents of the hand has upgraded himself with cybernetics after he almost lost the use of his legs in a battle. He still has his old armor from bounty hunting but no longer relies solely on it. Overall most of his cybernetics are beneath the skin but one of his red eyes has been completely replaced due to losing it and his spine is visibly armored. There are also a few patches here and there with random implants showing. He has seen a lot of battle but only keeps one of his scar on his purple skin a long gash across his chest. He claims its because he thinks its intimidating but secretly he thinks Zoe likes how it looks.*

*Alex has fully mastered his ability to morph his body into weapons and is often time Training his kids so they can learn the basics of it should they need to defend themselves. Unlike Tara M aka Lilly Alex's children inherit the full range of his powers albeit they are either unable to shapeshift into other people or haven't had that ability triggered yet. (Alex was only able to shapeshift into another person after he killed someone. He can only shift into people he's killed with his powers whereas Lilly can shapeshift into anyone regardless of having killed them).*

*Ashley has mastered her espionage tactics over the years and finally replaced her tactical mask with one that only has 2 eyes intead of the 4 as she was self conscious of it after (its Alex's wife who told her. I don't remember her name but for some reason I think it was Kara.) told her it looked weird. She hasn't changed much over the years unlike the others.*

Garrick: Thanks. And tell Satin hi for me. I don't know if she sees me as a father figure what with you being her mom now...

*Susan does the same and circles*

*Karen puts up a guard.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

*Ethan after years of fighting genetically engineered beings and various agents of the hand has upgraded himself with cybernetics after he almost lost the use of his legs in a battle. He still has his old armor from bounty hunting but no longer relies solely on it. Overall most of his cybernetics are beneath the skin but one of his red eyes has been completely replaced due to losing it and his spine is visibly armored. There are also a few patches here and there with random implants showing. He has seen a lot of battle but only keeps one of his scar on his purple skin a long gash across his chest. He claims its because he thinks its intimidating but secretly he thinks Zoe likes how it looks.*

*Alex has fully mastered his ability to morph his body into weapons and is often time Training his kids so they can learn the basics of it should they need to defend themselves. Unlike Tara M aka Lilly Alex's children inherit the full range of his powers albeit they are either unable to shapeshift into other people or haven't had that ability triggered yet. (Alex was only able to shapeshift into another person after he killed someone. He can only shift into people he's killed with his powers whereas Lilly can shapeshift into anyone regardless of having killed them).*

*Ashley has mastered her espionage tactics over the years and finally replaced her tactical mask with one that only has 2 eyes intead of the 4 as she was self conscious of it after (its Alex's wife who told her. I don't remember her name but for some reason I think it was Kara.) told her it looked weird. She hasn't changed much over the years unlike the others.*

Garrick: Thanks. And tell Satin hi for me. I don't know if she sees me as a father figure what with you being her mom now...

*Kira hasn't changed much (she's aged slightly less than Laura, so appears to be in her mid-twenties), but now wears dark stealth armour similar to Zoe's (Zoe being Kira's "friend" from the Archangels) after Zoe went missing on the same mission where Ethan lost his legs. She has become much more violent and lone-wolfish as a result and isn't as close to Alex as she used to be.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Kara: I will. *She blows a kiss at him and closes the channel, wiping her face.*

*Under her breath.*. As soon as I find her...

*S.S. Tora Ziyal. Karen charges and tries to spear Susan down.*

*Karen puts up a guard.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

*Kira hasn't changed much (she's aged slightly less than Laura, so appears to be in her mid-twenties), but now wears dark stealth armour similar to Zoe's (Zoe being Kira's "friend" from the Archangels) after Zoe went missing on the same mission where Ethan lost his legs. She has become much more violent and lone-wolfish as a result and isn't as close to Alex as she used to be.

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

Kara: I will. *She blows a kiss at him and closes the channel, wiping her face.*

OoC: What about that Archer guy who was with them? Or did he leave them?

*Ethan answers the call. Triss begins explaining the situation to him.*

Ethan: I see. So you want my help at revenge? Well that's how I got started doing this. I'll start head there right now. We need to restock some supplies anyway.

*Susan dodges her and tries to pin her while she's down*

*Karen puts up a guard.

R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Dalos Alpha Prime.*

OoC: What about that Archer guy who was with them? Or did he leave them?

*Ethan answers the call. Triss begins explaining the situation to him.*

Ethan: I see. So you want my help at revenge? Well that's how I got started doing this. I'll start head there right now. We need to restock some supplies anyway.

*Susan dodges her and tries to pin her while she's down*

OOC: Hawk is on Pegasus Prime. He was a member of Vanguard, not the Shade crew (he was with them because he was Kira's mentor).

*Kira is sitting in her quarters, making some modifications to her stealth armour. She's installing a carapen dart launcher (carapen being an almost-instantaneous poison which effectively 'eats' internal organs) into her gauntlet and trying to fix the storage bracket for her combat knife.

Tora Ziyal. Karen throws her off and gets back to her feet.*

Karen: That all you got, b****?
    Osman walks into the RNI command Hub as she takes a look around at the numerous screens and reports rolling through from all over. From alliance attacks to politicians doing questionable activities.

Osman: so anything major yet on how the alliance managed to get a signal to damage the fleet?

Atlas: no. But after analyzing the data that attacked Athena I'm impressed.

Osman: of course you are. There aren't many AIs in the republic.

Atlas: which seeing how they work for the unsc you think you would change that.

Osman: take a chill pill. What have you found.

Atlas: well if it hadn't been for her being on the Enterprise it would have been destroyed for sure. The wave is different then normal alliance or republic signals but doesn't match anything in my database. I'm working with Firefly to see if he's run across it before.

Osman: alright and what about this man.

She pulls up the last image of the fight between Slade and Orion.

Atlas: as you guessed he has been employed by malick in the past. Right now I can't link him to malick though. But I would say there is a 95% chance he is working for Malick currently.

Osman: have you checked the signal with what we've seen of ONI section 3? I know they where suppose to be disbanded but as we know Carter has kept them in the running somehow.

Atlas: I hadn't yet but I most certainly will now.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    edited August 2017
    *Ethan calls them all to the meeting room.*

Ethan: Alright. I'll let every everyone know what's up. See you soon. *ends the call.*

*Alex and Ashley arrive fairly quickly*

OoC: Oh and Ethan didn't lose his legs her almost lost the use of them due to a spinal injury.

Susan: Well that escalated quickly. *puts up a guard again*
    U.S.S Cairo
    Janeway is on the bridge as the ship patrols near the unsc border along with the Belfast and Mage.

Ensign: nothing out of the ordinary on sensors sir.

Janeway: good. I don't think we have any issues expected with the unsc but Starfleet wants to make sure. Besides it's nice to have a somewhat quite assignment. Less to worry about then the breen or tzenkethi.

Cmdr Tathi: I heard there is still alot of tension over in that sector.

Janeway: yes even though the unsc has stated the war is over they haven't quite got the hint yet.
    *Ethan calls them all to the meeting room.*

Ethan: Alright. I'll let every everyone know what's up. See you soon. *ends the call.*

*Alex and Ashley arrive fairly quickly*

OoC: Oh and Ethan didn't lose his legs her almost lost the use of them due to a spinal injury.

Susan: Well that escalated quickly. *puts up a guard again*

*Kira arrives a little later, still in her armour's undergarments (basically a vest and shorts).*

Kira: What's up?

*Tora Ziyal. Karen smirks, charging her and locking up, trying to put on a headlock.*
    Ooc: and don't forget Osman is waiting on the rest of them to speak about furys new group.

Lenox walks down the halls of fleetcomm to Hammond's office.

Hammond: ah colonel please come in.

He gestures at a chair as the door closes.

Lenox: you wanted to see me.

Hammond: yes. We have a new plan to explore more of the planets the gateway network can reach. You have the most experience traveling them so I'm going to be putting you in charge of that division.

Lenox: thank you sir.

Hammond: you will get your main orders after the upcoming election.

Lenox: and how is that going.

Hammond: I'll be glad when they elect a new president.
    *Meanwhile, Dalos Alpha Prime. Sam arrives after being picked up by a destroyer and rushed to the capital. Hammond meets her as she enters the Admiralty War Room.*

Hammond: Prime Minister.

Sam: You had the Darius overtax her jump drive to get me here; I'm assuming something's happened.

*Hammond leads her to the holo table showing the 1st Fleet over Sanvar V.*

The battle reports said the Battle Squadron took no losses...

Hammond: Free Delta deployed a virus in a recon ship's Intel telemetry. We almost lost the entire fleet. Admiral Forrester is down to only 3 operational capital ships, minus the Yamato.

Sam: How much trouble are we in?

Hammond: Tactically, none: the Alliance Fleet has surrendered. Strategically, though, we have no effective battle fleet to threaten the Alliance with: there's no deterrent to them using frontline guerilla tactics.

Sam: I thought we planned for frontline warfare?

Hammond: Against external threats, yes. We have concentrated fleet anchorages so our forces can fold-jump right on top of enemy battle groups as they set off the early-warning net, but those nets were spread along our borders - the Alliance are within that perimeter. To adequately defend the line, we'd need to spread our battle groups very thin.

Sam: Do you have a plan?

Hammond: I hope to be in contact with Admiral Forrester shortly to sort that out. In the meantime, Admiral Osman has a report to make to you.

*They head to a meeting room where Osman is waiting.*
    Ethan: Well we've got a new job for now. It's from our pal Triss(At some point I think they would have helped Triss and Lira in a battle). A whik e ago there was a battle where a both ship crashed onto a planet you might've heard of it. Triss and Lira captured a young teenager named Satin. In retaliation for Satin not commuting suicide and getting captured. Free delta had her family executed. And her best friend was the one who pulled the trigger. Triss wants revenge and wants us to help her hunt down the one who did it.

*Ashley looks thoughtful. Alex seems distracted*

*Susan grabs her and drops herself forcing Karen to either call or hold her off the ground*
    Ethan: Well we've got a new job for now. It's from our pal Triss(At some point I think they would have helped Triss and Lira in a battle). A whik e ago there was a battle where a both ship crashed onto a planet you might've heard of it. Triss and Lira captured a young teenager named Satin. In retaliation for Satin not commuting suicide and getting captured. Free delta had her family executed. And her best friend was the one who pulled the trigger. Triss wants revenge and wants us to help her hunt down the one who did it.

*Ashley looks thoughtful. Alex seems distracted*

*Susan grabs her and drops herself forcing Karen to either call or hold her off the ground*

*OOC: Don't you love autocorrect? ;) *

Kira: When do we leave?

*S.S. Tora Ziyal. Karen lets them fall and tries to stay on top.*