test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Garrick: True. *he examines what they know about the enemy forces*

*The Alliance Fleet at Sanvar at last count consisted of: 2 Heavy Cruisers of Vaadwaur design, 4 old Republic Cruisers (apparently updated), 6 Voth Destroyers and 8 Frigates.*

Athena: The Battle Group reports they are ready to proceed on your order, Admiral.

Matt: Thank you, Athena. Any last thoughts?

Athena: I don't see much else we can do to prepare.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Fallen: good good let it all out. Let's see who you really are.

He goes back to hit and run with a blade formed in one hand and a shield in the other.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Quarinte zone

Sheridan: report?

Anne: I'm not picking up the fallen. But his army and fleet is definitely there.

Sheridan: this is Sheridan to all ships prepare to engage we need to try and clear a path for our ground team.

The fleet is composed of unsc, sangehelli, breen, tzenkethi, and some federation ships led by Janeway.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Mephiles: Its already over. *The fallen is noticing a change in the flames now. Some of them get caught on the shield and begin eating away it but it's not turning to ash. It's almost as if the flames are truly destroying it removing it from existence.* I told you this is the flame to end all.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Garrick: True. *he examines what they know about the enemy forces*

*The Alliance Fleet at Sanvar at last count consisted of: 2 Heavy Cruisers of Vaadwaur design, 4 old Republic Cruisers (apparently updated), 6 Voth Destroyers and 8 Frigates.*

Athena: The Battle Group reports they are ready to proceed on your order, Admiral.

Matt: Thank you, Athena. Any last thoughts?

Athena: I don't see much else we can do to prepare.

OOC: Miss this, West?
    OoC: Yes.

Garrick: Might as well start then right?
    OoC: Yes.

Garrick: Might as well start then right?

Matt: Agreed.

*Matt opens the pre-prepared channel to the rest of the fleet.*

All ships, this is Fleet Command. As many of you know, I'm not one for speeches. You don't need me to tell you what's at stake. You don't need me to tell you your duty. So I won't. What I will say, is that in my entire career with the navy, I have never been in command of such a fleet, for such a mission, with such incredible people under my command. I don't need to tell you how to do your jobs; because you represent the greatest naval officers and crewmen in 3 galaxies, totally unmatched in professionalism, skill, and dedication. Now, let's go to work.

All ships, this is Fleet Command. Operation: Anvil will commence in 5 minutes. Set Naval Condition 2 and sound Action Stations. Battlegroup 1, form on the flagship.
    Fallen: sooner or later all flames dies.

He drops the shield taking a attack stance as he remains calm and collected.
    Ooc: when the battle starts to turn against fallen I'm going to introduce the dark force which is what powers him but he hasn't really touched it yet in this battle.
    Mephiles: Perhaps. But this flame won't die till it's consumed everything. *he waves his hand and a river of fire erupts in a line heading towards The Fallen*
    *Garrick prepares the ship for battle*
    *Garrick prepares the ship for battle*

*The 1st Battlegroup proceeds through a Fold-Space conduit into the Sanvar System, the Alliance Blockade immediately being visible.*

Athena: Picking up an additional 2 cruisers in orbit. It looks like we caught them assuming positions for bombardment.

Matt: That makes our job easier. Focus fire on the cruisers first. Have the Destroyers assume screening positions.
    Fallen: then let me guess your suppose to rebuild the galaxy?

He dodges to one side barely avoiding the attack he returns it by throwing two more of the spear like objects at him.
    Mephiles: Not exactly. *Mephiles blocks the attack by flaring up a wall in front disintegrating the spears before they hit.* Rebuild implies I want this universe to stay the same. No I'd rather destroy it all and build a completely new one in its place.
    *Garrick gets into position*

Garrick: Be prepared for any surprises.
    *Garrick gets into position*

Garrick: Be prepared for any surprises.

*The Alliance Squadron starts trying to form up as the Republic Battleships begin launching torpedoes, the Destroyers forming up ahead of them to allow their point defences to intercept Alliance return fire.*
    Fallen: well let's see how far you manage to get.

He pulls back re assessing his tactics and strategy.
    Sangehelli commander S'br: all allied ships make a move for the target we will engage their main force.

Sheridan: Roger that

Sheridan watchs as the sangehelli fleets moves to engage. The large sangehelli ships for the time appear to have the main enemy force at bay.
    *Its going to be difficult and dangerous to even get close to Mephiles. Though Mephiles seems content to slowly whittle the Fallen down when he could kill him quicker.*
    *Garrick tries to scramble the destroyers sensors trying to get them to shoot each other.*
    edited July 2017
    *Garrick tries to scramble the destroyers sensors trying to get them to shoot each other.*

*The Alliance Destroyers begin firing on one another as the Republic torpedoes begin striking the Alliance cruisers.

After a few minutes, a fold-space conduit opens and a large formation of Alliance ships, led by a Citadel Ship, arrive on the Battle Group's Flank.*

Matt: Send the signal, Athena.

Athena: Sent.

*Within moments, an equal force of Republic ships arrive and position themselves to block the new arrivals, while a division of Titan-Class Heavy Cruisers form up with the first battle group to allow the Battleships to join the new engagement.*

Matt: 1st Battle Division, move to join Battle Group 2. 3rd Cruiser Division will relieve us against the blockade.

*Pegasus. S.S. Tora Ziyal. Sara taps the doorchime to Serah's Quarters.*
    The fallen takes a minute as he calls in on his strength. He begins to become almost completely black himself as he allows the dark force to take over.
    Mephiles: Interesting. I wasn't expecting that. *he holds up a fire ball but then drops it to the ground with it quickly burning downwards into a hole.*
    edited July 2017
    Garrick: Well I guess it's begun now. I hope this works out for us.

Serah: *answers the door* Hey?
    Fallen: I learned long ago never to show my entire hand in a battle.
    logang19 wrote: »
    Fallen: I learned long ago never to show my entire hand in a battle.

Mephiles: well I have one more thing I'm holding back. But I'm not quite ready to reveal it.
    Fallen: good to know

He let's off a burst of powerful blasts of dark energy as his attacks now are much stronger and powerful.
    In orbit the fleet has fully engaged the fallens force and have started taking heavier losses.

Sheridan: report!

Anne: shields are down to 45% we have already lost 4 ships with 6 more seriously damaged.

Sheridan: have everyone form back up we need to punch a while for the ground team to get through.

Anne: aye sir.

The fleet prepares to make a push again
    logang19 wrote: »
    Fallen: good to know

He let's off a burst of powerful blasts of dark energy as his attacks now are much stronger and powerful.

*Mephiles fires off blasts of fire countering each hit with equal force. At the same time fire erupts from the ground in seemingly random spots and then under the Fallen*
    edited July 2017
    Garrick: Well I guess it's begun now. I hope this works out for us.

Serah: *answers the door* Hey?

*The Enterprise's Battle Division forms up with the rest of the main fleet, as more ships keep trickling in on both sides. A fighter squadron manages to break through the Alliance lines and start destroying hardpoints on the Citadel ship. Meanwhile, a heavy barrage of torpedoes breaks through the Republic screen and bombards the Enterprise and the Commonwealth.*

Ops: Shields are at 60%, but they're holding.

*CIC.*

Matt: Have the 3rd Cruiser Division hit those Vaadwaur Artillery Cruisers before they bring down our shields. Is DeFalco in position yet?

Tech: Not yet. ETA is 2 minutes.

Athena: Admiral, if I may make a suggestion?

*Matt nods to her.*

The further away we are from them, the longer they have to respond to our torpedo volleys, and ours do less damage than theirs.

Matt: You want to get closer?!

Athena: Those Vaadwaur artillery torpedoes are larger - they're less manoeuvrable. The closer we are, the less time they have to lock on.

*S.S. Tora Ziyal.*

Sara: Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?