Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *OOC: Exactly.. *

Oh this is going to be really fun.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    * Republic homeworld in the Alternate timeline Earth... The President's office... Hours before.*

Aide: Madam President

Your Husband and daughter left you this message from their current position... From reports from their computers they encountered a mysterious disturbance.

Sam: Thank you.

*She takes the PADD and nods to her Aide to leave. After the Aide leaves, she skims the PADD, paying close attention to the words "trans-dimensional incursion".*

James...

The last thing the Republic needs is to tick off another reality.

*She presses a control on her terminal.*

Can you have Fleet Admiral Prescott report to my Office?

Aide: Yes ma'am.

Sam: Thank you Carol.

*She releases the panel and goes back to the surveillance report on the Empire, noting the apparent military build-up.

The "Cold War" with the Empire and Dominion had been going on for upwards of 50 years, ever since they found the Gateway to the Virgo Galaxy. The Dominion had been very quiet in recent years, but the Empire has been escalating. Starfleet is at high alert with ships patrolling every sector along the border.

Suddenly, a reminder on her omni-tool sounds, and she taps it to bring up the holo-interface, reminding her of an appointment with the Iconian Ambassador in 10 minutes.

Sam sighs and goes back to work.*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I have to go to work in about 15 min so I will bro the two together later tonight when I have more time. I plan on making it interesting at first. But they will get along.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *Prime Universe.

Vanguard Shuttle, in orbit of the Imperial Capital. Halsey, Armada, Hawk, Sanders, Forest, Danny and Sam are standing in the aft compartment, discussing recent events. Sam's wearing a black jumpsuit with dark red trim and the Vanguard emblem on her right arm. There's a Phaser Pistol holstered at her waist and a Compact Phaser Sniper Rifle on her back. She also had a Stealth Module on her right wrist, resembling a bracelet.*

Sam *mind*: Note to self: kill Mike.

Armada: So, what's our next move Cap?

Sanders: That depends.

Jacob?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ooc: got to post this before I go though.

Mirror

Harper sits on the bridge of his ship looking over te report from the prowler.

Harper : have the 18th battle fleet form up on us. We are moving to the gate and are goig to keep it under heavy patrol.

Commander Hayes : helm set course do the gate way. Maintane yellow alert.

Harper: I'll be in my ready room.

Harper walks off the bridge and sits back down behind his desk after pouring himself a drink. He could order the prowler to send ONI units onto the ship but decides against it. While he wants to end this Cold War he can't decide how he want to end it.

Harper: computer raise me the republic president. I want to ask her about the temporal anomaly.

Occ: ok goig to work will be back in a few hours.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Prime Universe.

Vanguard Shuttle, in orbit of the Imperial Capital. Halsey, Armada, Hawk, Sanders, Forest, Danny and Sam are standing in the aft compartment, discussing recent events. Sam's wearing a black jumpsuit with dark red trim and the Vanguard emblem on her right arm. There's a Phaser Pistol holstered at her waist and a Compact Phaser Sniper Rifle on her back. She also had a Stealth Module on her right wrist, resembling a bracelet.*

Jacob?

*Danny is leaning against the shuttle seemingly relaxing, Vera in one arm... *
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: got to post this before I go though.

Mirror

Harper sits on the bridge of his ship looking over te report from the prowler.

Harper : have the 18th battle fleet form up on us. We are moving to the gate and are goig to keep it under heavy patrol.

Commander Hayes : helm set course do the gate way. Maintane yellow alert.

Harper: I'll be in my ready room.

Harper walks off the bridge and sits back down behind his desk after pouring himself a drink. He could order the prowler to send ONI units onto the ship but decides against it. While he wants to end this Cold War he can't decide how he want to end it.

Harper: computer raise me the republic president. I want to ask her about the temporal anomaly.

Occ: ok goig to work will be back in a few hours.

*Sam hears the comm channel open after having spoken with the Iconian Ambassador and having a Science ship sent to rendezvous with the Freedom. She taps the "recieve" button and straightens up as she sees Admiral Terrace appear on the screen.*

Sam: Admiral Terrace.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *RSS Freedom*

James: I leave you in good hands friend...

Doctor.. Inform me when he is cleared.. We cannot afford to TRIBBLE off another reality...

*As he leaves Stane is a tad unnerved as he has a feeling that this James may not be all that different than the one that he has heard about... *
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *The Shadow comes to Stane*

Shadow: You will have proper chance Stane and you will see it..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *RSS Freedom James' quarters. A few hours have passed as James is sitting at his desk looking over duty rosters, reports from maintenance about the diagnostics, and from his first officer about the need to find a way to send back the recent pickup... But off to the side is a photo of his small family.. who have not been together in quite some time... Which he regrets deep down but he isn't sure about his wife. His daughter on the other hand... Is a handful at times, but he knows this is hurting her too, all he has to do is wait for her to come back from whatever it is she is doing. He allows it because he believes deep down that she needs it.*

James: Maybe I am getting old...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    OOC: Will be back in 17 Hours.

*OOC: Okay man.. I will be on tomorrow on and off as I get ready for my exams.*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Harper: I want to ask you a question. Before I make an assumption that plunges us into a war. Our long range sensors have picked up a temporal distrubance in republic space. I hope you tell me that the republic isn't working on time travel or temporal weapons. I dot think I can stress enough how bad that would look to high comm. and I do want to avoid a war if its not needed.

Meanwhile still in the mirror universe.

In a secure facility Jacob Halsey stands. Looking at a blue cube. He is built inside his suit after an accident almost killed him.

Col. Netron: well doctor what is it.

Jacob: it appears to be some sort of alien portal and power artifact.

Netron: well are we ready to test if it works or not. The republic might be working on time travel so we need to step up the research.

Jacob: well give me a few hours and we can be ready. But col we don't know where it is going to open to.

Netron: we will take the proper precautions doctor. Just be ready.

Jacob: all right. S.O.A prep the chamber. We turn it on in a few hours.

Jacob takes a look at it before getting back to work
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *Prime Universe.

Jacob?

Jacob : I don't know. I'm probably need at the rendezvous.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time travel and the mirror universe. I see everyone now wants to make like Voporak. :P
    Do it in an extreme enough way and you might end up dragging him in. :)
    I'm sure no one wants to see him pop out of a space-time portal. ;)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Time travel and the mirror universe. I see everyone now wants to make like Voporak. :P
    Do it in an extreme enough way and you might end up dragging him in. :)
    I'm sure no one wants to see him pop out of a space-time portal. ;)

*OOC: Not exactly like that. But this is more hemoraging and outright shearing through time and alternate universes. So no this is not really a mirror universe... or is it? This is what is so fun about things like this .. gives people a chance to go back and splurge a tad. Speaking of which.. I should bring back one of my guys for a cameo. Since he is dead in maybe a universe or two.. Besides I am sure the lighthouse analogy is more obvious to everyone. Voporak might show up might not. Totally depends on him.. I know those boys from the 29th century will be after this girl eventually. So more storylines. :D *
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Jacob : I don't know. I'm probably need at the rendezvous.

Danny: We need an idea of what we are heading into, aside from a rendezvous point. I am sure our opponent has his ears around.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *OOC: Not exactly like that. But this is more hemoraging and outright shearing through time and alternate universes. So no this is not really a mirror universe... or is it? This is what is so fun about things like this .. gives people a chance to go back and splurge a tad. Speaking of which.. I should bring back one of my guys for a cameo. Since he is dead in maybe a universe or two.. Besides I am sure the lighthouse analogy is more obvious to everyone. Voporak might show up might not. Totally depends on him.. I know those boys from the 29th century will be after this girl eventually. So more storylines. :D *

Its so fun to play with time
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Danny: We need an idea of what we are heading into, aside from a rendezvous point. I am sure our opponent has his ears around.

Jacob: Fleet Admiral Harper has already reached the point and it is clear. From there I honestly dont know. I am going to assume ONI has a location on the rebel base but i cant be sure. Long range comms are also hit and miss so we have no way of knowing now if terrace and his outer colony defense fleet is fine or under attack.

Walks over to a console

Jacob: roland display grid readings at mark 9901.6 at the time of the attack

Roland: there was an awful amount of power being used by the planets hub array at the time.

Jacob: yes roland can you track it to where it was going.

Roland: it looks like the black star nebula.

Jacob: admiral harper i believe i have the rebel base location.

Harper: you are cleared for any mission jacob. If you have the chance to take them out do.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Harper: I want to ask you a question. Before I make an assumption that plunges us into a war. Our long range sensors have picked up a temporal distrubance in republic space. I hope you tell me that the republic isn't working on time travel or temporal weapons. I dot think I can stress enough how bad that would look to high comm. and I do want to avoid a war if its not needed.

In a secure facility Jacob Halsey stands. Looking at a blue cube. He is built inside his suit after an accident almost killed him.

Netron: well are we ready to test if it works or not. The republic might be working on time travel so we need to step up the research.

Jacob: well give me a few hours and we can be ready. But col we don't know where it is going to open to.

Mirror

Netron: so are we ready

Jacob H.: i think so col. bringing systems online now

a pulse fills the room

our galaxy
    OOC: going to be juping back and forth a little here

Castle base lower lab level the tesseract begins to pulse as a lab tech is startled by it.

Tech: computer alert we have strange activity here.

in both realities portlas start to open

soon General Black wallks in with his ONI guards

Black: what in the blazes did you do. secure the perimiter

the troops take a position around the gateway.

Mirror

Netron: shall we
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OOC: also want to give a little bit about the differences between the two.

im going to make it easier by changing the name of one of them.

The main story reality
    U.N.S.C ( Unified Space Command)
    Is a mostly military power led by a security council
    Fleet Comm is the name of its military
    Ranks
    Fleet Admiral: highest rank in the U.N.S.C in charge of nave,army , and special operations
    Admiral-General
    Vice Admiral-Field Marshal
    Rear Admiral- Colonel
    Captain- Major
    Commander- Platoon cpmmander
    Lt- Sergeant

For ship design just type unsc ships and you will get an idea

There weapons are both advanced but also still somewhat simple. They utilize phased enery rounds in there guns. the phased eneregy rounds gives it both kinetic and energy type damege making it a deadly weapon on most ships. While not as advanced as some of the federation or republic weapons it still deals as much damage due to its dual nature. As well as these main weapons each ship is armed with a phased MAC canon. These powerful weapons are only used in dire situation due to the power it takes to fire.
    The shields of the U.N.S.C are less advanced then those of the milky way galaxy races but there ship hull armor is stronger then anything the republic or federation have. There engines utilize a slip space drive system which creates a small bubble around the ship as it passes through the slipspace dimesnion. While this allows for pin point jumps it makes them overall slower then there federation or republic vessels.The U.N.S.C currently controls 75% of the virgo galaxy. the rest either unexplored or being colonized. It wasnt until recently that the insurrectionist war began as the U.N.S.C starts exploring other galaxies. It is estimated that the U.N.S.C has approx 10billion in its military over a unknown ammount of ships. The U.N.S.C has currently no plans on engageing the federation or republic in a conflict as the innsurection is still a growing problem.

That was fun to write.And i tried to make them a balanced power nothing making them a super hard enemy but also not making them easy to defeat either
  • Options
    edited May 2013

*Sam looks at Harper carefully before answering.*

Sam: The portal appears to be a natural phenomenon. You know the implications of the Temporal Accords as well as I do.

*OOC: One difference with this reality - the Temporal Accords have already been signed, while they haven't even been conceived in the prime reality.*

*R.S.S. Freedom. A man in a black suit walks in on Stane. His skin is an unnatural grey and Stane can make out a red light with the Sickbay lights off.*

Voice: Greetings, Mr Stane.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Sam: The portal appears to be a natural phenomenon. You know the implications of the Temporal Accords as well as I do.

*OOC: One difference with this reality - the Temporal Accords have already been signed, while they haven't even been conceived in the prime reality.*

*R.S.S. Freedom. A man in a black suit walks in on Stane. His skin is an unnatural grey and Stane can make out a red light with the Sickbay lights off.*

Harper: I'm glad to hear. Lets hope nothing like this happens again shall we. We all know how bad a all out war would become.

Harper gets up and walks back onto the bridge.

Officer: sir col. Netron says they have opened the gateway. They have found another reality. With a group called the U.N.S.C which is almost just like the empire.

Harper: that damn idiot we told him to wait till is got there. Helm set course for castle base now. I'm going to kill that idiot.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Stane: Hello...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Harper soon arrives at the facility.

Harper beams down with a squad of ONI guards.

Harper: col. I told you to wait till I was done to begin testing.

Col netron: sir I was just

Harper: enough. You better have good news or I will have you shot right here.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Stane: Hello...

Voice: Computer... lights.

*The lights come on, revealing Franklin Drake's face, flanked by two S31 Agents.*

Drake: My name is Franklin Drake. I represent an Organisation called "Section 31".

If you have time, I would like to speak with you.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    *James is sitting behind his desk reading with a pair of reading glasses on his face... an actual book in his hands... Sleep doesn't come to him very well ever since the war... a communicade comes through on the terminal from an old friend..*

Senator Preston: James my friend.. I see sleep is absent again...

James: Yes. How do these days in the senate treat you?

Preston: *his greying Blonde hair cut neatly * Troublesome.. Sam is quite a pain in some days...

James: Having to deal with Harper and the Empire is a pain in and of itself. I am sure she hates it when I bring dirty her peace of mind with small troubles..

Preston: I guess there hasn't been reconiliation yet?

James: No... She sends me assignment after assignment.. and passes time with her daughter. A Daughter needs her mother from time to time.

Preston: There will be time my brother, she will regain her senses.

James: I hope so. I will speak with my daughter about seeing her mother..

Preston: Farewell my friend. Get some sleep it should help..

James: Very well. Farewell brother.

*The Comm ends...*

*James' quarters door opens and his daughter walks through *

James: How did your day go?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Voice: Computer... lights.

*The lights come on, revealing Franklin Drake's face, flanked by two S31 Agents.*

Drake: My name is Franklin Drake. I represent an Organisation called "Section 31".

If you have time, I would like to speak with you.

Stane: Apparently I have plenty of time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Harper: so what your saying is col is that another reality is on te other side of that portal. That will be different then ours. Interesting.

Officer: sir admiral terrace is on the line he wants to speak with you now.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Harper is soon back in his ready room looking at terrace.

Terrace: I know what your thinking. All I'm telling you is te security council is going to vote today. Whether we end this Cold War with peace or start what has been simmering of years.

Harper: we all know they won't go for peace.

Terrace: that's why I'm sending you battle group jehrico to strengthen you fleet.

Harper: two super carries in a fleet. Sounds like you already know what is going to happen.

Terrace: we both know what will happen. My fleet is on standby to join yours. The rest of our ships are all on red alert and ready.

Harper: that be over 20,000 ships. Do they really think the republic would be ready if we just attacked.

Terrace: we will find out soon enough I think.