What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ice: well that should do just fine.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    One of malicks facilities

Malick: how long till we can bring him online again.

Tech: oh a few hours at most. We are almost done just checking a few systems.

Malick looks at the robotic figure and smiles.

Malick: of all the things Jacob Halsey left us this one could prove the greatest asset ever.

Ooc: yep he was gone and now he's back. Ultron is going to wreck havok. And this time it could have far reaching effects.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Tara B: Fine but stay in contact.

Susan: You wanna fight until then?

Tara A: I will.

*She heads off.

Tora Ziyal. Christie smirks.*

Christie *teasing*: I don't think I can fight for two whole hours, sis.

*Tara B looks very tempted to just follow her sneakily anyway*

Susan: That's not what I meant.

Christie *teasingly*: But it's what you said.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    Susan: Better watch out or else I might make you fight me for that long. *sticks her tongue out*

*Tara B follows Tara A fairly stealthily.*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Susan: Better watch out or else I might make you fight me for that long. *sticks her tongue out*

*Tara B follows Tara A fairly stealthily.*

*Christie puts her hand on her hip tauntingly.*

Christie *teasing*: I'd like to see you try.

*Dawn. Tara A reaches the clearing and looks at the pedestal.*
  • Options
    *Hargrove is speaking with Sam and the new Interior Minister.*

Hargrove: We have enough evidence to take to the court. Even if Malick never sets foot in our space again, we can destroy his business there.

Sam: Isn't Malick bankrolling 3 of the fleetyards?

Hargrove: 2 of those are in Alliance Space and we can afford to take over the Daltos III yard.

Int. Minister: What about Malick's private army?

Hargrove: PMCs are barred from military facilities. As for his private ventures, PDF can put them under siege if necessary.

*Sam pauses in deep thought, before pulling over a PADD and typing something up, signing it with her thumb scan.*

Sam: Tarvo?

Int. Minister: I agree with Director Osman. But...

I'd suggest inserting O.S.S. Operatives to grab any data before we sieze their assets. Malick is bound to try and wipe all his data.

Sam: Agreed. Do it.

*She hands her PADD to him.*

Hargrove, tell Osman we're prepping.
  • Options
    Osman received the message and relaxes some.

Meanwhile

Malick: do you know where you are?

Ultron: yes I do.

Malick: then you probably know what I want.

Ultron: to see your enemies fall. As any man does.

Malick: are you willing to help.

Ultron: this galaxy is in a state of chaos. I shall provide order to it and advance it beyond the potential humanoids seem to posses.
  • Options
    Susan: Are you ready then?

*Someone else is also watching Tara A*
  • Options
    Susan: Are you ready then?

*Someone else is also watching Tara A*

*Christie smiles and faces off with her, pushing against her slightly.*

Christie: Is that a trick question, sis?

*Dawn. Tara A looks around.*
  • Options
    Man: * a man in a similar outfit to the killer walks out of the forest* I figured someone would come collect the body. *he isn't wearing a helmet like the first one though and his coat is different and lighter weight* or maybe you were after the forge artifact like the boy was.

*Susan spears her down*
  • Options
    Man: * a man in a similar outfit to the killer walks out of the forest* I figured someone would come collect the body. *he isn't wearing a helmet like the first one though and his coat is different and lighter weight* or maybe you were after the forge artifact like the boy was.

*Susan spears her down*

*Tara A steps away from the pedestal.

Tora Ziyal. Christie grunts and kicks her off.*

Christie: Cheap shot!

*She spears her onto her bed in retaliation.*
  • Options
    Ultron: you may want to secure any data in the republic. If I'm right they are going to start moving against you.

Malick: how do you know

Ultron: I have already accessed republic networks.

Malick signals a subordinate who heads to a console signal agents in the republic.

Ultron: inquiry

Malick: yes

Ultron: then allow me to deal with them. Together we can deal with all the current governments.
  • Options
    Susan: You said you were ready. *tries to roll them over*

Man: No go right ahead. If you can access it somehow do so. I prefer a challenge. And besides it will be far more filling. *It seams like he doesn't know who Tara A is and he hasn't mentioned the school.*
  • Options
    Susan: You said you were ready. *tries to roll them over*

Man: No go right ahead. If you can access it somehow do so. I prefer a challenge. And besides it will be far more filling. *It seams like he doesn't know who Tara A is and he hasn't mentioned the school.*

*She succeeds, Christie rolling them over again.*

Christie: I'm so kicking your a**!

*Dawn.*

Tara A: You don't seriously think I came here to use that thing, do you?

*She fires a massive twilight blast into the pedestal, blowing it into pieces.*
  • Options
    Ultron: while your goal is admirable your method is flawed. As are all organic life forms.

Malick: your solution

The restrains holding Ultron come off as he steps up

Ultron: I will deploy my own goal.

Malick signals two guards who rush forward firing a prototype weapon. While it seems to stop him for a moment Ultron fires two blasts that vaporize the guards.

Ultron: while organic life will fall you I owe a debt to. Therefore you shall live. Wether you do so as a prisoner or as a helper is up to you.

Malick: prison doesn't suit me.

Ultron: very good. Your cooperation will make things much easier.

Malick: so where to first.

Ultron: you are keeping a highly useful powerful source stolen from shield at your main facility in the republic capital. We will retrieve that.

Malick: we go there they will arest us.

Ultron: no. They will die in any attempt to do so. Besides I have access to there sensor net to allow us passage to the planets surface.

Malick: very well.

A few hours later they are arriving at the facility.
  • Options
    Man: Interesting. I've seen my fair share of your kind trying to seek out such artifacts. *he pulls out a sword of strange design but doesn't make any offensive moves*

*Susan grunts and tries to shove her off*
  • Options
    Once in the facility

Malick: it won't take them long to realize we are here.

Ultron: it is of no matter. By the time they do it will be to late.

They make their way to a large vault room with a cube in the center of the room.

Ultron: this will be the first step to achieving my goal.

He reaches out taking the cube and absorbing it. As he does his body changes becoming stronger then before and even more sinister looking.

Ultron: stage one complete. Now we will head to unsc space to assume control of all AI there. Then we can begin dealing with the federation.

Malick: what of the republic.

Ultron: of the three the republic possess the greatest risk and therefore will be dealt with after the others.

Outside the facility coulson along with fury and a small team are outside having detected the energy surge. Republic military has been informed as well.
  • Options
    *As they come in range of the temple they can see it is surrounded by cliffs dropping off into a lake. A shield encompasses the entire building only visible up close*

Elder: The shield will stay powered down until you leave the building. Are you ready?
  • Options
    Ice: let's do it.
  • Options
    Man: Interesting. I've seen my fair share of your kind trying to seek out such artifacts. *he pulls out a sword of strange design but doesn't make any offensive moves*

*Susan grunts and tries to shove her off*

*Christie pulls her onto her feet before Susan shoves her off, Christie unfastening the top two buttons on her shirt and getting in a stance.

Dawn. Tara A charges up her powers defensively.*

Tara A: Let's just say I know what's at stake.
  • Options
    Man: Eh. *he shrugs and takes an offensive stance as he walks towards her. Tara A feels her powers dampen like the girls did.* I suppose its fair if you'd rather not have a handicap. You'd fall either way.

*Susan does the same*
  • Options
    Man: Eh. *he shrugs and takes an offensive stance as he walks towards her. Tara A feels her powers dampen like the girls did.* I suppose its fair if you'd rather not have a handicap. You'd fall either way.

*Susan does the same*

Tara A: What are you?

*Tora Ziyal. Christie starts circling in a defensive stance.*
  • Options

*Susan does the same*

Man: I am a hunter and you are my prey. *He rushes forward slashing at her. Any twilight attacks or shields will shatter before the sword.*

*Tara B prepares to interfere*

*Susan circles in an offensive stance before rushing in trying to tackle her down*
  • Options

*Susan does the same*

Man: I am a hunter and you are my prey. *He rushes forward slashing at her. Any twilight attacks or shields will shatter before the sword.*

*Susan circles in an offensive stance before rushing in trying to tackle her down*

*Tara A quickly uses her TK to deflect the sword and lodge it in the ground, blasting the man with a twilight blast.*

OOC: Worth noting that Tara A is an extremely powerful twilight user, so even a dampened attack from her is still pretty powerful.

*Tora Ziyal. Christie manages to hold her ground, pushing Susan down and wrestling for ground control.*
  • Options

*Susan does the same*

*Tara A quickly uses her TK to deflect the sword and lodge it in the ground, blasting the man with a twilight blast.*

OOC: Worth noting that Tara A is an extremely powerful twilight user, so even a dampened attack from her is still pretty powerful.

*Tora Ziyal. Christie manages to hold her ground, pushing Susan down and wrestling for ground control.*

Man: Ooof. *Gets sent backwards a bit then he jumps backwards putting distance between them. He blasts her with a strange energy akin to twilight but different and grabs his sword while she recovers* Looks like you might actually be a challenge after all.

Tara B: *To Tara A telepathically* See if you can find out more about him. I can't read him for some reason. *The man appears to be a void when trying to read his mind.*

*Susan shoves off and sweeps Christie's leg*
  • Options

*Susan does the same*

Man: Ooof. *Gets sent backwards a bit then he jumps backwards putting distance between them. He blasts her with a strange energy akin to twilight but different and grabs his sword while she recovers* Looks like you might actually be a challenge after all.

Tara B: *To Tara A telepathically* See if you can find out more about him. I can't read him for some reason. *The man appears to be a void when trying to read his mind.*

*Susan shoves off and sweeps Christie's leg*

Tara A: How does a creep like you get off on murdering defenceless kids?!

*She fires a sweep of twilight energy, making it almost impossible to dodge.

Tora Ziyal. Christie quickly rolls onto all fours and locks up with Susan, trying to wrestle into a top mount.*
  • Options
    Goathite facility

Malick: now what are you going to do

Ultron: first deal with the shield team outside. Then move to take over unsc military then from there the federation
  • Options
    There is a flash of light as Damien appears in front of them.

Damien: that is far enough for both of you.

Ultron: target identified. Known as Damien. Proficient in the mystic arts. Threat level moderate.

Damien: don't flatter yourself.

Ultron: negative. It is not flattery. Your abilities are powerful but are now nothing compared to the power I currently posses. My power is unlimited now. Yours is not.

Damien: willing to test that theory.

Ultron: yes. I am. The question is are you willing. I predict a 95% probability that I will easily overpower you. While your attempt to save this galaxy is admirable it is highly unlikely.

Damien let's off a large burst of energy that Ultron merely absorbs. Firing it back but even stronger sending Damien into the wall.

Ultron: you have now given me access to one of the very few powers that have eluded me.

He picks Damien up by his neck as he shocks him while draining his energy. Tossing him aside when done.

Ultron: now not even mystic powers pose a threat to me. Once I have dealt with these new types as well I will be unstoppable.
  • Options
    *The man uses a combination of his sword and his energy and smashes the sweep enough to evade it*

Man: Oh they're not exactly defenseless. And besides its necessary. *He slashes the air sending a blade of energy at her*

***"

*Susan fights to try and get her in a hold*
  • Options
    Soon a message begins playing on all major frequencies.

Ultron: attention all humanoid life. Your governments have failed you in creating a lasting peace. I am here to resolve that problem. I am Ultron. I give you one chance. Those that surrender now and accept my control will survive. Those that resist will be terminated. Peace will be achieved. Whether you want it or not.