test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,227 Arc User
    Aide: Sir they have successfully entered subspace.

Mephiles: Interesting. Well prepare Shanghai's team. I want to meet whoever managed to do this.

Aide: Right away sir.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Teams are getting ready as everyone is on high alert Coulson has already spoken to Hill as Hill is trying to contact Sam.

Burns: ok so you want to send something else in?

Coulson: no I want to get teams in to save anyone we can.

Burns: we dont even know if anyone is still alive.

Coulson: exactly and the longer we wait the more people that could die.

Firefly: let me go in alone first at least. Make we sure we pop out somewhere we arent going to get overrun quickly.

Coulson: alright we do this tomorrow. Give Hill a chance to inform the Republic and get the rest of our rapid response team here.

A short time later Burns is in his quarters looking over his padd and the little data the probe recovered.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Tara treats both their wounds, before getting some practice in herself.*
  • Options
    *The data the probe got says it appeared inside some kind of vessel but was destroyed before it got anymore data.*

*Tara M hits the showers*
  • Options
    OOC: and Hill is trying to reach Sam whenever you get to it Ryan
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Burns sets his padd down for a moment walking over to the replicator

Burns: green tea hot

He picks up the cup before walking back to his temrinal as he keeps looking through what little info they have
  • Options
    logang19 wrote: »

OOC: Sam's currently on comes with Terry, so it might be a little while.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    *The data the probe got says it appeared inside some kind of vessel but was destroyed before it got anymore data.*

*Tara M hits the showers*

*When she gets out, she finds Tara sprawled on her back, seemingly unconscious.*
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »

OOC: Sam's currently on comes with Terry, so it might be a little while.

OOC: I know I didnt expect her to be reached right away just wanted to make sure you knew she was
  • Options
    Tara M: Hey Tara you okay? *goes to check on her*
  • Options
    Tara M: Hey Tara you okay? *goes to check on her*

*She suddenly gets rolled over onto her back, with Tara pinning her, smiling.*

Tara: Gotcha!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    *A man looks at the shield place where they are doing the tests. He looks through binoculars. He is wearing something akin to current gen spartan armor if it was made by Elachi*

Shanghai: Well looks like they're well fortified. Think they know that we're coming?

*Another soldier in his squad answers*

Soldier: I don't think so. They probably are worried about a retaliation from the Elachi themselves.

Tara M: Hey! You scared me for a minute. Where'd your clone go?
  • Options
    Coulson is on the carrier in orbit looking over some data while he awaits the Rapid response teams
  • Options
    Jethro is in his quarters at the SHIELD base currently talking with ONI director Vance on a secure channel.

Jethro: Im not sure what to think about this. They know where they are and coulson is prepping a special team to go in.

Vance: any thing you think is wrong with that?

Jethro: what if it brings them here. Then we have a whole new problem.

Vance: as far as im concerned you all proceed. They already have started taking people. Maybe a show of force will get them to stop.

Jethro: lets hope so then.

Meanwhile outside Firefly is walking with Echo as they discuss how they are going to proceed when they begin tomorrow.

Firefly: should we both enter at the same time?

Echo: might as well. You pack explosives and CQC gear ill take assult and heavy gear.

He stops for a moment looking around

Firefly: whats wrong?

Echo: thought i detected a blip on the sensor grid for a moment. Was probably nothing. Come on lets finish checking security before we head back in.
  • Options
    Shanghai: Intel states they may have Ai on the base so activate your stealth mods. *His team becomes invisible to sensors similar to how elachi ships are. They begin infiltrating the base moving quickly and silently.*
  • Options
    nickfury92nickfury92 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Burns leaves his quarter heading for the lab again to run some finale test. Morris is walking the area as well checking in with security.

Burns is soon back at the lab

Tech: sir didn't expect you back till morning.

Burns: I know I'm just restless. This whole operation has me on edge.
  • Options
    *Shanghai and his team move throughout the base avoiding everyone making for the lab.*

OoC: Shanghai has a team of 3 including himself.
  • Options
    *A man looks at the shield place where they are doing the tests. He looks through binoculars. He is wearing something akin to current gen spartan armor if it was made by Elachi*

Shanghai: Well looks like they're well fortified. Think they know that we're coming?

Soldier: I don't think so. They probably are worried about a retaliation from the Elachi themselves.

Tara: She hit the showers as you came out. I figured it wouldn't be fair to let her see me beat you this easily. *She smirks, still keeping her pinned.*

OOC: Should point out, Tara's not trying to keep her pinned definitively, she's just playing.*
  • Options
    *Tara M rolls them over*

Tara M: I didn't see her on my way out.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *Roderick soon enters in Jack's comm line, and buzzes it. He looks at Jack some faint family resemblance is present..*

Roderick: Remember me now? How you skewered dad in the living room?

OOC: Jack doesn't have a comm on him right now, and he's currently aboard a military vessel with no one else knowing he's there.

*OOC: Okay Lochley then..*

Roderick: *Scratches his goatee* Get me the nearest comm unit next to him..

*The operation unit switches it over.. *

Roderick: Captain.. is my kid brother next to you? He is a bit short.. with a goofy hair cut..

Lochley: Who am I speaking to?

Roderick: His half brother... Same father. He will know this.. Gaugamela...

Lochley: You realise I command over 2000 people on this ship? I'll need a name.

Roderick: He goes by Jack now...

Lochley: Could you hold for a few minutes?

Roderick: I can...

*Jack comes on the line.*

Jack: What do you want?

Roderick: Pretty blunt nowadays aren't you... You haven't changed much over the decades... aside from your memory loss. An old friend can help with that problem.. These coordinates in 5 hours.. Be careful your kid is really searching that planet for you. Dunno what you did to TRIBBLE him off...

*Jack closes the channel, arriving at the meeting site on time.*

*A clutch of armed men are waiting but not raising their weapons.. Roderick appears much taller than Jack but just animal like.. with a greying older man looking at him with some jovial emotion that Jack can't tell is dangerous or genuine. *

Emeris: Well Jack it certainly has been a long time.. Seems you also haven't aged a bit either... though your looking more ragged than I remember. Something the matter?

*Roderick can tell Jack doesn't have a clue who Emeris is.. but he does look at him as if he remembers part of the past..*

Roderick: I don't think he remembers everything...

Emeris: Hmm..

*His hand goes to his chin and examines him*

• Options
    *Out in Pegasus*

*The Captain is being watched by Anon... seemingly on the border of boredom...*

Anon: So the man out of his time is now running around.. trying to find me.

*The threads of coding and images fly through his sight as the Captain is going to the older side of the facility.. *

So he found the old base.. not like he can tell anyway...

Gregor: Lets lead him onto what he wants to find..

Anon: Best way to get rid of a pest...

*A door not far from Sanders opens leading to an old terminal an old insignia of a mercenary company he doesn't recognize Snakes wrapped around a cracked galaxy, facing each other, with a skull open on it.. The terminal is active with data that is of no real consequence to Anon... or his creators. *

*In front of Sanders, the data is being downloaded and viewed until something catches his eye... A Military Mother Company he does know of.. something he did not expect. Big Boss..*

*Anon watches and watches the old data go with a part of himself inside.. *

Anon: Job is done.. Gregor your turn to run him out...

*Before Sanders can sneak through the way he came Gregor arrives with many armed guards in suits similar to what he has seen. *

Gregor: Find him.. This clearing is not good for him so hurry it up..

*The guards fan out weapons armed and in formation... drone orbs are soon deployed and start scanning.. *

*Sanders hides around a corner, knocking out a couple of the guards stealthily before tapping his comm.*

Sanders *whispering*: Hawk, I've got a problem...

Hawk *Over Comm*: I'm a couple of minutes behind you. Hang tight.

*The guards recover and quickly reform and open fire.. Gregor charges out engaging Sanders head on in his suit knocking him into a wall. The blows that do hit him do not do much to his hulking size.. nearly seven feet and 400 pounds with out the suit.. None of that weight is fat.. *

Gregor: *Picking up Sanders by the neck * Run little dog.. make it fun for me..

*He tosses him into the hallway..*

*Sanders throws his shield into the door controls, sealing the room before he starts running back through the corridor.*

*OOC: Have to ask where did he get a new shield.. Cleaver broke the thing during their fight.. Eh oh well..*

*The drones roll after him and poor out through the ducts and fire off stun blasts.. a few jump on him hitting him dead on the back leaving 2nd degree burns.. *

*One guard in a suit blind sides him knocking his shield away before bashing Sander's head on the wall three times.. He moves quicker than Sanders can... Gregor though is slowly approaching.. weapon the size of a photon launcher in one hand... *

Gregor: Oh little doggy.. Here I come..
  • Options
    *Terry is in bed squirming, he feels that something is sneaking around and something is gathering power toward itself. He knows who it is and that is what makes him afraid.. The Holidays went perfectly fine... but something is still amiss..*

Terry: *Leans up..Hearing the comm line at his terminal...* Great at this hour..

*He gets out of bed and while putting a robe on answers the call..*

Yes what is it?

Sam: Terry, I woke you! I'm sorry, I forgot about the time difference over there...

Terry: I wasn't sleeping well anyway.. What is it?

Sam: Several of our outer colonies in the Delta Quadrant have been attacked by an unknown race. They recently abducted a whole colony.

Terry: Disturbing.. Yet the cylinders if I am remembering right.. Require precise timing and knowledge of the systems..

Sam: These weren't the cylinders, Terry. These were colonies settled after the Eblisi attack on world's which managed to survive.

Terry: Ah those.. My guess is your going to ask for a fleet or two...
  • Options
    Sasha: Normally no.. Just not in the mood to fight someone...

Kira: Okay, fine. You wanna get something to eat?

Sasha: Fine.. I do wonder where you found that guy that has that odd ability..

Kira: You mean Alex? We met on one of the Hub Colonies in Pegasus while chasing a lead in a crime syndicate called The Hand.

Sasha: Always strange things out there.. His especially.. Though he lowers his guard after each assault... leaving him open. It is a handy thing though...

*Looking at the new people..*

Sasha: Feels odd to be part of the older bunch now.. Seems like a lifetime ago we hastily joined the fleet..
  • Options

Tara: She hit the showers as you came out. I figured it wouldn't be fair to let her see me beat you this easily. *She smirks, still keeping her pinned.*

OOC: Should point out, Tara's not trying to keep her pinned definitively, she's just playing.*
    Jethro is in his quarters at the SHIELD base currently talking with ONI director Vance on a secure channel.

Jethro: Im not sure what to think about this. They know where they are and coulson is prepping a special team to go in.

Vance: any thing you think is wrong with that?

Jethro: what if it brings them here. Then we have a whole new problem.

Vance: as far as im concerned you all proceed. They already have started taking people. Maybe a show of force will get them to stop.

Jethro: lets hope so then.

Meanwhile outside Firefly is walking with Echo as they discuss how they are going to proceed when they begin tomorrow.

Firefly: should we both enter at the same time?

Echo: might as well. You pack explosives and CQC gear ill take assult and heavy gear.

He stops for a moment looking around

Firefly: whats wrong?

Echo: thought i detected a blip on the sensor grid for a moment. Was probably nothing. Come on lets finish checking security before we head back in.

*OOC: NCIS fan hmm..??? Eh.. just interesting..*

*Skull is on his own vessel his battle group is on patrol... Nothing of any real note..*

Skull: Helm bring us about.. Scan the area all notable frequencies and then correlate with the unusual methods.. Leave no stone overturned
  • Options
    *Elsewhere, another stone lights its way into place.. leaving only 3 left... *

Falci: Dhaka our Lord wants us to send out your minions to find the rest...

Dhaka: That is suitable.. Besides.. I think they should get some time out in the sun..

Falci: What of your newest project..

Dhaka: The work continues.. I need more if he is to be what he should be..

Falci: Of course.. the Elachi have been excellent in that regard..

Dhaka: For the moment.. but there are other ways to get what I need.

*He looks on as yellow eyes leave the pit through strange portals.. *

Dhaka: They are welcome to them..

*OOC: Trust me a belated christmas gift for you guys.. In my own kinda twisted way.. Nothing gross I promise.. Just so you guys can have some fun with some dead characters.. Includes Voporak if he so chooses. *
  • Options
    *Out in Pegasus*

*The threads of coding and images fly through his sight as the Captain is going to the older side of the facility.. *

*A door not far from Sanders opens leading to an old terminal an old insignia of a mercenary company he doesn't recognize Snakes wrapped around a cracked galaxy, facing each other, with a skull open on it.. The terminal is active with data that is of no real consequence to Anon... or his creators. *

*In front of Sanders, the data is being downloaded and viewed until something catches his eye... A Military Mother Company he does know of.. something he did not expect. Big Boss..*

*Before Sanders can sneak through the way he came Gregor arrives with many armed guards in suits similar to what he has seen. *

*The guards fan out weapons armed and in formation... drone orbs are soon deployed and start scanning.. *

*Sanders hides around a corner, knocking out a couple of the guards stealthily before tapping his comm.*

*The guards recover and quickly reform and open fire.. Gregor charges out engaging Sanders head on in his suit knocking him into a wall. The blows that do hit him do not do much to his hulking size.. nearly seven feet and 400 pounds with out the suit.. None of that weight is fat.. *

*Sanders throws his shield into the door controls, sealing the room before he starts running back through the corridor.*

*OOC: Have to ask where did he get a new shield.. Cleaver broke the thing during their fight.. Eh oh well..*

*The drones roll after him and poor out through the ducts and fire off stun blasts.. a few jump on him hitting him dead on the back leaving 2nd degree burns.. *

*One guard in a suit blind sides him knocking his shield away before bashing Sander's head on the wall three times.. He moves quicker than Sanders can... Gregor though is slowly approaching.. weapon the size of a photon launcher in one hand... *

*The guard gets catapulted down the corridor by an explosion as Hawk stands at the opposite corner, bow drawn.*

Hawk: I think it's time to leave, Cap!

*Sanders grabs his shield as Hawk fires an arrow at Gregor's feet. There's a small pop, before a massive cloud of smoke obscures his vision, covering Hawk's and Sander's escape.*
  • Options
    *Terry is in bed squirming, he feels that something is sneaking around and something is gathering power toward itself. He knows who it is and that is what makes him afraid.. The Holidays went perfectly fine... but something is still amiss..*

Terry: *Leans up..Hearing the comm line at his terminal...* Great at this hour..

*He gets out of bed and while putting a robe on answers the call..*

Yes what is it?

Sam: Terry, I woke you! I'm sorry, I forgot about the time difference over there...

Terry: I wasn't sleeping well anyway.. What is it?

Sam: Several of our outer colonies in the Delta Quadrant have been attacked by an unknown race. They recently abducted a whole colony.

Terry: Disturbing.. Yet the cylinders if I am remembering right.. Require precise timing and knowledge of the systems..

Sam: These weren't the cylinders, Terry. These were colonies settled after the Eblisi attack on world's which managed to survive.

Terry: Ah those.. My guess is your going to ask for a fleet or two...

Sam: Nothing quite that drastic, but I was hoping you could spare a task force to help cover the frontier. Between this and the mob war in Pegasus, our naval forces are spread pretty thin right now.
  • Options

Kira: You mean Alex? We met on one of the Hub Colonies in Pegasus while chasing a lead in a crime syndicate called The Hand.

Sasha: Always strange things out there.. His especially.. Though he lowers his guard after each assault... leaving him open. It is a handy thing though...

Sasha: Feels odd to be part of the older bunch now.. Seems like a lifetime ago we hastily joined the fleet..

Kira: I hope you're not asking for sympathy. *Smirks.*
  • Options
    *Out in Pegasus*

*The guard gets catapulted down the corridor by an explosion as Hawk stands at the opposite corner, bow drawn.*

Hawk: I think it's time to leave, Cap!

*Sanders grabs his shield as Hawk fires an arrow at Gregor's feet. There's a small pop, before a massive cloud of smoke obscures his vision, covering Hawk's and Sander's escape.*

Gregor: *Smiling and holding his ear as the prey escapes.. * It is done... Do we scrub the base?

Voice: Scrub it.. leaving it like the ruin it was.

Gregor: Acknowledged..

*Outside the process starts as the soldiers strap on some sort of device to each thing they can find while they scrub the place down.. *
  • Options

Kira: I hope you're not asking for sympathy. *Smirks.*

Sasha: No. Just remarking on the role reversal..