Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *He seems to shrug it off. She can see a warm heart in him, but clearly slightly traumatised.*

Ronin: Welcome aboard. Michael Hawk.

*He's tuning up his bow.*

Ruben: That may be true Velal but we will probably never realize the extent to which they are using us till its too late.

Ashley: Well I'm Ashley Romanov. But I guess Kira probably told you that already.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    Velal: Hope is also the first step to victory. And recovery. And revolution. To a lot of good things, really...

*He taps his fingers.*

*R.S.S. Republic*

Lodbrok: Not in the mood to go easy with you, Jockey...

Sam: And, in my experience, a lot of bad things as well.

*R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Kodiak: Firstly, I didn't ask you to.

*She opens her foot-locker and takes out a pair of gloves, putting them on as she takes off her boots and socks, storing them inside before closing it up and stepping into the ring.*

Secondly, what's got up your tailpipe?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Visla: what are your thoughts col.Strauss.

Strauss: sir?

visla: you must have thoughts on the situation.

Strauss: well sir. We need to make a show of force and try to take them out before it gets to late or before they attack us.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Ruben: That may be true Velal but we will probably never realize the extent to which they are using us till its too late.

Ashley: Well I'm Ashley Romanov. But I guess Kira probably told you that already.

Ronin: She did.

So, how are you enjoying yourself so far?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ronin: She did.

So, how are you enjoying yourself so far?

Ashley: Pretty well but its awkward to talk to some people like this. *Gestures at what I'm now calling the voice box*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: Pretty well but its awkward to talk to some people like this. *Gestures at what I'm now calling the voice box*

Hawk: I can imagine.

*OOC: I'm reinvoking my old rule about Hawk; when his helmet's on, he's Ronin. When it's off, he's Hawk.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: I can imagine.

*OOC: I'm reinvoking my old rule about Hawk; when his helmet's on, he's Ronin. When it's off, he's Hawk.*

Ashley: How long have you known Kira?
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sam: And, in my experience, a lot of bad things as well.

*R.S.S. Enterprise.*

Kodiak: Firstly, I didn't ask you to.

*She opens her foot-locker and takes out a pair of gloves, putting them on as she takes off her boots and socks, storing them inside before closing it up and stepping into the ring.*

Secondly, what's got up your tailpipe?

Velal: You people need to cheer up.

*R.S.S. Republic.*

Lodbrok: We didn't destroy the base...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: How long have you known Kira?

Hawk: About 10 years. I was bought out of stasis around the same time she was found.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: About 10 years. I was bought out of stasis around the same time she was found.

Ashley: Why were you in stasis?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    kuntel wrote: »
    Velal: You people need to cheer up.

*R.S.S. Republic.*

Lodbrok: We didn't destroy the base...

Sam: I just made a deal with the same people who turned me into their personal assassin. Forgive me if I don't feel particularly cheery about the prospect.

*R.S.S. Enterprise. Kodiak gets into a fighting stance.*

Kodiak: Yeah, so?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sam: I just made a deal with the same people who turned me into their personal assassin. Forgive me if I don't feel particularly cheery about the prospect.

*R.S.S. Enterprise. Kodiak gets into a fighting stance.*

Kodiak: Yeah, so?

*Ruben just shrugs simply feeling protective of Sam and therefore also sharing her feelings about the deal and disliking the people for doing that to Sam.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: Why were you in stasis?

Hawk: 25 years ago, I was killed fighting against the Eblisi on Auri Nay. And I do mean killed.

D.I.S. stole my body from a Republic Starship, rebuilt me and managed to keep my brain alive just long enough that they could upload its contents into an AISD and then back into my head once it was repaired. After that, they blocked my memories and put me into stasis until they needed me.

It's ironic; they both gave me back my life and took 15 years of it away from me.

The 'Ronin' moniker is just a little irony they dished out on me - dual-wield style. Ronin means a samurai without a master; supposed to illustrate how everyone I knew had gone on without me, how I couldn't get my life back, and the irony that my masters were now an organisation I thought I'd helped to destroy.

And all of this, while they knew that I could remember none of it.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: 25 years ago, I was killed fighting against the Eblisi on Auri Nay. And I do mean killed.

D.I.S. stole my body from a Republic Starship, rebuilt me and managed to keep my brain alive just long enough that they could upload its contents into an AISD and then back into my head once it was repaired. After that, they blocked my memories and put me into stasis until they needed me.

It's ironic; they both gave me back my life and took 15 years of it away from me.

The 'Ronin' moniker is just a little irony they dished out on me - dual-wield style. Ronin means a samurai without a master; supposed to illustrate how everyone I knew had gone on without me, how I couldn't get my life back, and the irony that my masters were now an organisation I thought I'd helped to destroy.

And all of this, while they knew that I could remember none of it.

Ashley: How did you get your memories back?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: How did you get your memories back?

Hawk: I recognised an old friend... through her daughters.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: I recognised an old friend... through her daughters.

Ashley: Was it Sam and Tara?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: Was it Sam and Tara?

*OOC: How would she know who Sam is?*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *OOC: How would she know who Sam is?*

OoC: She's the president of the republic. Everyone would know who she is and probably what she looks like. And Tara as her daughter would bear a resemblance.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OoC: She's the president of the republic. Everyone would know who she is and probably what she looks like. And Tara as her daughter would bear a resemblance.

OOC: Fair enough.

*Hawk looks surprised for a moment.*

Hawk: Sam was the friend. Tara was the one I recognised at first. It was her older sister who jogged my memory completely.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    OOC: Fair enough.

*Hawk looks surprised for a moment.*

Hawk: Sam was the friend. Tara was the one I recognised at first. It was her older sister who jogged my memory completely.

Ashley: I didn't know Tara had a sister although we didn't really talk much... *Doesn't really like talking about her past*

OoC: And she considers her whole attack thing part of her past
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: I didn't know Tara had a sister although we didn't really talk much... *Doesn't really like talking about her past*

OoC: And she considers her whole attack thing part of her past

Hawk: That's still probably more than I have. She doesn't know who I am - neither of them do. Sam doesn't know I'm alive.

*He smiles at her sadly.*

And I think I want to keep it that way. She's moved on with her life. No sense in bogging her down with the past...

*He has a very brief flashback, flinching with his eyes closed as the massive beast is thrown into the shuttle, crushing him.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: That's still probably more than I have. She doesn't know who I am - neither of them do. Sam doesn't know I'm alive.

*He smiles at her sadly.*

And I think I want to keep it that way. She's moved on with her life. No sense in bogging her down with the past...

*He has a very brief flashback, flinching with his eyes closed as the massive beast is thrown into the shuttle, crushing him.*

Ashley: Are you okay?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: Are you okay?

Hawk: Yeah... just reminiscing.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: Yeah... just reminiscing.

Ashley: Hey is it okay for the other Tara's to know who you are?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: Hey is it okay for the other Tara's to know who you are?

Hawk: I'd rather you didn't.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: I'd rather you didn't.

Ashley: No I wasn't planning on telling them. One of them is going to be coming onboard this ship and she's telepathic. It will be pretty hard to hide from her.

Tara B: Hey you wanna go check out the ship Kaito and me are supposed to be going on?

OoC: What was hawks relationship to Sam again? I completely forgot. Is he the father of the alternate Taras?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fury is sitting in a chair as Jacob walks in.

Fury: so I'll take this as a yes?

Jacob: don't push it just yet. So what is your big problem.

Fury: the local terrorist cells.

Jacob: that sounds more like coulson or fireflys line of operations.

Fury: let's say I already have them engaged in this. I need your help as well.

Jacob: fine fine where do we start.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: No I wasn't planning on telling them. One of them is going to be coming onboard this ship and she's telepathic. It will be pretty hard to hide from her.

Tara B: Hey you wanna go check out the ship Kaito and me are supposed to be going on?

OoC: What was hawks relationship to Sam again? I completely forgot. Is he the father of the alternate Taras?

Hawk: She won't even know me.

*OOC: Nope. The alt Taras are from different timelines. Hawk was an O.S.S. Agent who went to school and the Republic Naval Academy with Sam. They're really close friends, like siblings.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hawk: She won't even know me.

*OOC: Nope. The alt Taras are from different timelines. Hawk was an O.S.S. Agent who went to school and the Republic Naval Academy with Sam. They're really close friends, like siblings.*

Ashley: *let's out a sigh of relief before refocusing* Hey Hawk how does Kira know this guy who will help me talk again?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: *let's out a sigh of relief before refocusing* Hey Hawk how does Kira know this guy who will help me talk again?

Hawk: Since we've been moving around all over the Pegasus Galaxy for the past year, we've been making some contacts. It's hard to get hold of medical supplies when you can't use your name because you're dead.