What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *Vani blocks it and throws a right upper cut into Clara's face.*

Vani: Don't call me Lissan, unless you want me to call you Katana.

*Clara catches the fist, growling as she locks up with Vani hard.*

Clara *hateful*: You know what? F*** YOU!

*She throws Vani into a wall, getting ready to really cut loose.*

You know what this is, b****?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,275 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *When they get there, they find a kid standing in the middle of Engineering, smiling.*

Julian: Hi.

Man: Hey how'd you get in here! Wait a sec isn't this the kid that the commander was wanting to scan?

Man 2: If he is that would explain how he got in here. *They lower their weapons*

Man: I'm not sure what to do here. Should we contact the commander?

Man 2: *Shrugs*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited December 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Tara ducks beneath it, throwing a kick into Mara's side from behind before grappling her from behind, wrapping her arms around Mara's gut as she tries to push her forward.*

OOC: Miss this, Kuntel?
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *Clara catches the fist, growling as she locks up with Vani hard.*

Clara *hateful*: You know what? F*** YOU!

*She throws Vani into a wall, getting ready to really cut loose.*

You know what this is, b****?

*Vani rams her head into Clara's.*

Vani: I F*CKING UNDERSTAND, YOU B*TCH! Don't you get it? It went through the same f*cking thing!

*She starts throwing a fury of blows.*

Living Room

Jean: Start what? I finished what you started.
    edited December 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    Man: Hey how'd you get in here! Wait a sec isn't this the kid that the commander was wanting to scan?

Man 2: If he is that would explain how he got in here. *They lower their weapons*

Man: I'm not sure what to do here. Should we contact the commander?

Man 2: *Shrugs*

*Julian smiles.*

Julian: There's a lot more red things than blue things in there.

*He points at the Warp Core... which is currently overloading with anti-matter.*
    edited December 2014
    *Tara ducks beneath it, throwing a kick into Mara's side from behind before grappling her from behind, wrapping her arms around Mara's gut as she tries to push her forward.*

*Mara leaps backwards, ramming her head into Mara's face accidently.*
    edited December 2014
    *Julian smiles.*

Julian: There's a lot more red things than blue things in there.

*He points at the Warp Core... which is currently overloading with anti-matter.*

Voice: *In Julian's head* Little boys shouldn't play with things they don't understand. *Something happens to teh warp core and teh anti matter starts getting siphoned off*

Man: What do we do!?

*A couple of the group start screaming and running around one of them eventually running into a wall*

Man 2: You try and get the ejector going I'll try and start up the singularity core.

*The group other the Julian is unaware of whats happening in teh warp core*
    edited December 2014
    OoC: Hey are any important planets relatively near the galactic border? Like kitty's tower or something.
    edited December 2014
    *Vani rams her head into Clara's.*

Vani: I F*CKING UNDERSTAND, YOU B*TCH! Don't you get it? It went through the same f*cking thing!

*She starts throwing a fury of blows.*

Living Room

Jean: Start what? I finished what you started.

Clara *hatred*: That's not what this is about!

*She dodges and blocks the punches before hitting back with a haymaker, circling Vani.*

This is about you and me hashing out our differences! You wanna do that by calling me Katana, be my guest, Lissan!

I just wanna fight you till one of us is out...!

*She tackles Vani down.

Living Room. Tara A smirks.*

Tara A: You should know me better than that.

*She sweeps his legs out.*
    edited December 2014
    Voice: *In Julian's head* Little boys shouldn't play with things they don't understand. *Something happens to teh warp core and teh anti matter starts getting siphoned off*

Man: What do we do!?

*A couple of the group start screaming and running around one of them eventually running into a wall*

Man 2: You try and get the ejector going I'll try and start up the singularity core.

*The group other the Julian is unaware of whats happening in teh warp core*

*The problem with the warp core is that the thing that generates the matter that annihilates with the antimatter is off.*

Julian, back at the Voice: Oh, I understand well enough. That, and if they get that singularity running, it will cause the antimatter to annihilate it's way to the generator. Kind of a bad idea.

*He ports to the bridge.*

Julian: Hi, I need to commandeer this.

*He sets the helm to steer toward the nearest sun, using telekinesis.*
    edited December 2014
    OoC: Hey are any important planets relatively near the galactic border? Like kitty's tower or something.

OOC: Not really. In fact, the Republic hasn't even reached that far. The Portal they found leading to Pegasus just deposited them in a random sector of the Pegasus Galaxy.
    edited December 2014
    *Mara leaps backwards, ramming her head into Mara's face accidently.*

*Tara grunts as she starts trying to wrestle her way on top.*

Tara: That all you got, sister?
    edited December 2014
    *The problem with the warp core is that the thing that generates the matter that annihilates with the antimatter is off.*

Julian, back at the Voice: Oh, I understand well enough. That, and if they get that singularity running, it will cause the antimatter to annihilate it's way to the generator. Kind of a bad idea.

*He ports to the bridge.*

Julian: Hi, I need to commandeer this.

*He sets the helm to steer toward the nearest sun, using telekinesis.*

Voice: Very well then I believe you are ready. *The ground beneath him tears open and sucks him in. He is now in Voice's realm* If you are this capable then I think you can start early.

*Facelass is surprised at Julian's appearance.*
    edited December 2014
    Clara *hatred*: That's not what this is about!

*She dodges and blocks the punches before hitting back with a haymaker, circling Vani.*

This is about you and me hashing out our differences! You wanna do that by calling me Katana, be my guest, Lissan!

I just wanna fight you till one of us is out...!

*She tackles Vani down.

Living Room. Tara A smirks.*

Tara A: You should know me better than that.

*She sweeps his legs out.*

Vani: Who said we had differences!

*She starts circling as well, but counter to Clara's clockwise.*

Living Room

*He lands on his hands... then disappears again. The nagging is back in her head.*
    edited December 2014
    OOC: Not really. In fact, the Republic hasn't even reached that far. The Portal they found leading to Pegasus just deposited them in a random sector of the Pegasus Galaxy.

OoC: Then whats the farthest out semi important location?

*Faceloss' ship is still having problems*
    edited December 2014
    Voice: Very well then I believe you are ready. *The ground beneath him tears open and sucks him in. He is now in Voice's realm* If you are this capable then I think you can start early.

*Facelass is surprised at Julian's appearance.*

*Julian looks around.*

Julian: Cerebral energy being or god-like figure?

*He looks at where the voice is coming from... as his body ports back to the bridge of the Zhiyal.*
    edited December 2014
    *Tara grunts as she starts trying to wrestle her way on top.*

Tara: That all you got, sister?

Mara: Oh no...

*She gets on top and starts beating Tara again.*

Aerv: Do they ever get tired?

*He smiles at Luke.*
    edited December 2014
    Vani: Who said we had differences!

*She starts circling as well, but counter to Clara's clockwise.*

Living Room

*He lands on his hands... then disappears again. The nagging is back in her head.*

Clara: Fine! Bad blood!

*She lunges at Vani, hitting her with a vicious right hook before locking up, forehead-to-forehead, growling as she tries to push Vani down.

Living Room.*

Tara A: Okay, LeBeau, very good! You can cut the magic act now!
    edited December 2014
    *Julian looks around.*

Julian: Cerebral energy being or god-like figure?

*He looks at where the voice is coming from... as his body ports back to the bridge of the Zhiyal.*

Voice: We can do this all day you know. *She returns him to her realm* I don't care to much of what happens to that ship but what I want to know is are you truly ready for killing hundreds of people? Going on to realize that some other boy like you will have to grow up without parents? That they will have to go one wondering why Daddy couldn't come home? If you are then I have something that needs doing. One way or another you will take part in it. Its up to you if you do it now or later. Someone has unleashed hell upon the universe and it will take people like you to fix it.
    edited December 2014
    OoC: Then whats the farthest out semi important location?

*Faceloss' ship is still having problems*

OOC: The colony Tara A and Clara and that are on, but only in terms of plot. In political terms, the outermost semi-important location is the base the Zhiyal is already outside.
    edited December 2014
    Faceloss: *Realizes as he gets off that the boy is no longer onboard* Dammit I was too late. *The fog spreads throughout even more of the ship. Oh Sh*t! *The darkness aproaches the system.*
    edited December 2014
    Clara: Fine! Bad blood!

*She lunges at Vani, hitting her with a vicious right hook before locking up, forehead-to-forehead, growling as she tries to push Vani down.

Living Room.*

Tara A: Okay, LeBeau, very good! You can cut the magic act now!

*Vani pushes back, trying her best to make progress. She also adds in a few punches.*

Living Room

*There's something behind her.*

Jean, as he comes back into view: Are you just jealous that I got Clara before you could?

*He smiles teasingly.*
    edited December 2014
    Mara: Oh no...

*She gets on top and starts beating Tara again.*

Aerv: Do they ever get tired?

*He smiles at Luke.*

*Luke shrugs, smiling as he watches.

Tara blocks several punches before kicking Mara off, rolling to a crouch before tackling Mara back down and beating on her.*
    edited December 2014
    Voice: We can do this all day you know. *She returns him to her realm* I don't care to much of what happens to that ship but what I want to know is are you truly ready for killing hundreds of people? Going on to realize that some other boy like you will have to grow up without parents? That they will have to go one wondering why Daddy couldn't come home? If you are then I have something that needs doing. One way or another you will take part in it. Its up to you if you do it now or later. Someone has unleashed hell upon the universe and it will take people like you to fix it.

*Julian laughs.*

Julian: Why should I care about that when I grew up the same way? Hell, the kid will probably be better off for it.

OOC: By the way, the only way fro this to happen is an out of body experience, meaning that he has been pulled out. If this is happening physically, it's god-mode, and a little bias. We get a little out and about in powers here but...
    edited December 2014
    *Luke shrugs, smiling as he watches.

Tara blocks several punches before kicking Mara off, rolling to a crouch before tackling Mara back down and beating on her.*

*Mara takes it, then catches one and twists Tara's arm in a way that throws her off.*
    edited December 2014
    *Vani pushes back, trying her best to make progress. She also adds in a few punches.*

Living Room

*There's something behind her.*

Jean, as he comes back into view: Are you just jealous that I got Clara before you could?

*He smiles teasingly.*

*Clara lets Vani get control, before shifting her weight to the right and pushing back, making up lost ground. She then gives Vani a knee to the gut and tosses her into the bed, getting to her knees and ready to pounce.

Vani realises Clara's still in her PJs, making her seem far less intimidating and more like... cute...

It also puts the fight into perspective; Clara wanting to settle a personal grudge with a personal fight.

Living Room.*

Tara A: What's your fascination with the idea of two girls getting intimate?

*Jean hears a tear from his trousers.*
    edited December 2014
    *Julian laughs.*

Julian: Why should I care about that when I grew up the same way? Hell, the kid will probably be better off for it.

OOC: By the way, the only way fro this to happen is an out of body experience, meaning that he has been pulled out. If this is happening physically, it's god-mode, and a little bias. We get a little out and about in powers here but...

OoC: The voice can't do much physically but she can tear open the walls between dimensions like a dimensional transporter but without the deteriorating effects. She wants to stop Abaddon of the dark as much as the other abaddon does. She can see anything in the universe. Think of her like oracle if she had superpowers.

Voice: I will not debate life and death with you. You are truly unique. Not many people would kill hundreds of people without batting an eye. *Suddenly shows surprise* Darn it we should've had more time. You need to get back to your ship something is coming. I had hoped he wouldn't move so fast. *She leans forward straining the tubes that keep her in the chair* You can either leave and finish your murder of those people or you can go help your ship.

Zhiyal

*Faceloss gets off the turbolift on the same floor he entered finding them still there*

Faceloss: I know we just had a bad experience but I need you to forget that. We have to get out of here NOW! *His voice is highly urgent.*
    edited December 2014
    *Mara takes it, then catches one and twists Tara's arm in a way that throws her off.*

*Tara rolls onto her knees, circling Mara.*

Tara: Having fun yet?
    edited December 2014
    *Clara lets Vani get control, before shifting her weight to the right and pushing back, making up lost ground. She then gives Vani a knee to the gut and tosses her into the bed, getting to her knees and ready to pounce.

Vani realises Clara's still in her PJs, making her seem far less intimidating and more like... cute...

It also puts the fight into perspective; Clara wanting to settle a personal grudge with a personal fight.

Living Room.*

Tara A: What's your fascination with the idea of two girls getting intimate?

*Jean hears a tear from his trousers.*

*Vani covers her mouth.*

Vani: Uhm... is that a camera?

*She points, and then rolls off the bed and tries to get to stand up.*

Living Room

Jean: I'll answer that when you tell me why you're trying to get in my pants.

*He smiles.*

Jean: Or rather, tear them to shreds.
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I see everyone has been busy today.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."