Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    westx211 wrote: »
    *After following the trail for a while Nelltor finally determines the true path the mark took and follows it to an apartment.*

Nelltor: Hmmm how odd. I was expecting something more. *He hides before tapping his forearm.* Captain Ive found the location of the mark. It was a close call the mark has almost dissipated but i managed to follow the trail to this location.

Eldax: Send the message to the others Im on my way.

*Eldax and Farkell arrive shortly there after from the site to site transport along with the rest of the away team.*

Eldax: Okay we have a delicate situation here. We need to find out if they know the location of the cache but Id prefer to avoid a fight. Nelltor take to the roof tops and follow anyone who leaves the building if its not one of us. Farkell you are with me. I want the rest of you ready in case we need to fight.

*Nelltor quickly climbs to the rooftops and the others fall into position*

Farkell: So what are we going to do sir?

Eldax: We are going to knock.

*They walk up to the door and Eldax prepares to knock*

*They are quickly surrounded by men in clothe and with disruptor weapons.*

Clothe Man: On the ground! NOW!

*One appears behind Nellto on the roof.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,242 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Ooc:Never mind was asking a question then realized the answer.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    OoC: Do eldax and Farkell also get surrounded?

OOC: Yep. It's the police, by the way.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    *They are quickly surrounded by men in clothe and with disruptor weapons.*

Clothe Man: On the ground! NOW!

*One appears behind Nellto on the roof.*

Eldax: *As each of the warminds begins crouching to get on the ground slowly Eldax asks* Now now whats seems to be the problem?

*Eldax discreetly taps his forearm in a couple places*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: *As each of the warminds begins crouching to get on the ground slowly Eldax asks* Now now whats seems to be the problem?

*Eldax discreetly taps his forearm in a couple places*

Clothe Man: You have been terrorizing and chasing civilians of this city, and firing undue radiation within city limits. These actions are illegal. You may choose to be incarcerated or pay a fine.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Clothe Man: You have been terrorizing and chasing civilians of this city, and firing undue radiation within city limits. These actions are illegal. You may choose to be incarcerated or pay a fine.

Eldax: Hmm what would the fine be? And what is the length of the Incarceration?

*More taps on his forearm*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Hmm what would the fine be? And what is the length of the Incarceration?

*More taps on his forearm*

Clothe Man: Please refrain from trying to contact someone or activate a weapon. We will violently dismember your arm if need be.

*They point weapons at Eldax.*

Clothe Man: The incarceration would be for,.... three days. These are relatively harmless crimes. The fine depends on what you have to pay.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    *On the Colony, Clara is in the lounge, fashioning together a staff from several short tubes of stainless steel she got from the replicator.*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Okay would you take this as payment? *Pulls out his sub atomic disruptor pistol with the barrel pointed towards eldax* Its a sub atomic disruptor pistol. I'd assume since you are brandishing standard disruptor that this pistol is out of your league.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Okay would you take this as payment? *Pulls out his sub atomic disruptor pistol with the barrel pointed towards eldax* Its a sub atomic disruptor pistol. I'd assume since you are brandishing standard disruptor that this pistol is out of your league.

*Immediately all weapons turn to Eldax.*

Clothe Man: Sub-atomic disruptors are illegal. Please, turn over all articles that fall under this classification.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *On the Colony, Clara is in the lounge, fashioning together a staff from several short tubes of stainless steel she got from the replicator.*

*Jean is upside down next to her, messing with a knife, which is more like a dagger.*

Jean: You're cute.

*He says nothing else.*

OOC: Down to 120 seconds. Woot.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *Jean is upside down next to her, messing with a knife, which is more like a dagger.*

Jean: You're cute.

*He says nothing else.*

OOC: Down to 120 seconds. Woot.

*OOC: Forum timeouts are underpowered. Plz buff. :P;)*

Clara: Thank you...

*She finishes fixing the tubes together, creating a staff approximately 1.25m long.*

There.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *OOC: Forum timeouts are underpowered. Plz buff. :P;)*

Clara: Thank you...

*She finishes fixing the tubes together, creating a staff approximately 1.25m long.*

There.

Jean: Know how to use it?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Jean: Know how to use it?

Clara: A little...

*She walks over to the replicator and replicates a nightstick.*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *Immediately all weapons turn to Eldax.*

Clothe Man: Sub-atomic disruptors are illegal. Please, turn over all articles that fall under this classification.

Eldax: Alright then if you are gonna be like that then i guess we have no choice. *yells* Emergency protocol 8!

*The light leaves all the warminds minds and they slump over as if dead*

Colossus

Karn: Great just great did he have to get into trouble like this? Fine fire the invasive scan using the modifications i made to the deflector.

Alahambra

*After the warminds slump over the entire area is bathed in redish light and begins to shake violently. Teh pistols each warminds bears shoot out sparks as they are fried as do the disruptor weapons of the police in fact all active technology within a couple blocks is fried or damaged*

*Then the warminds reactivate and physically overpower the police knocking them out all but the one talking to eldax who they simply restrain*

Colussus

Karn: Hes lucky I was trying to find a way to safely scan for the cache. These modifications wont help find the cache in the end but it certainly has its uses. Whats the damage to the city?

Helm: Well sir from what we can tell we succesully minimized the damage. The city as a whole suffered no ill effects but there will be power issue with a small area of the scan site.

Karn: Good now lets hope he doesnt need this help again. Hmm mask our energy signature I get the feeling we may need to hide for a bit.

Alahambra

Eldax: *speaking to the one concious police guard* Now now we could have resolved this significantly more peacefully but you chose to be rude. We wont give up our weapons if there is nothing to be gained from it. We will let you go but I have a few questions first. * Looking at Farkell* Hey set up a scattering field to make sure they cant tell where we are now.

Farkell: On it.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Alright then if you are gonna be like that then i guess we have no choice. *yells* Emergency protocol 8!

*The light leaves all the warminds minds and they slump over as if dead*

Colossus

Karn: Great just great did he have to get into trouble like this? Fine fire the invasive scan using the modifications i made to the deflector.

Alahambra

*After the warminds slump over the entire area is bathed in redish light and begins to shake violently. Teh pistols each warminds bears shoot out sparks as they are fried as do the disruptor weapons of the police in fact all active technology within a couple blocks is fried or damaged*

*Then the warminds reactivate and physically overpower the police knocking them out all but the one talking to eldax who they simply restrain*

Colussus

Karn: Hes lucky I was trying to find a way to safely scan for the cache. These modifications wont help find the cache in the end but it certainly has its uses. Whats the damage to the city?

Helm: Well sir from what we can tell we succesully minimized the damage. The city as a whole suffered no ill effects but there will be power issue with a small area of the scan site.

Karn: Good now lets hope he doesnt need this help again. Hmm mask our energy signature I get the feeling we may need to hide for a bit.

Alahambra

Eldax: *speaking to the one concious police guard* Now now we could have resolved this significantly more peacefully but you chose to be rude. We wont give up our weapons if there is nothing to be gained from it. We will let you go but I have a few questions first. * Looking at Farkell* Hey set up a scattering field to make sure they cant tell where we are now.

Farkell: On it.

Officer: Androids, huh? Interesting.

*He smiles as he disappears in transporter light, before the field goes up. Meanwhile, the man comes out.*

Man: You are idiots, aren't you?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Officer: Androids, huh? Interesting.

*He smiles as he disappears in transporter light, before the field goes up. Meanwhile, the man comes out.*

Man: You are idiots, aren't you?

Eldax: Hey he tried to take our weapons! I was willing to let a couple weapons go but I cant surrender all our guns. I should have just knocked him out too i guess but i figured since he seemed to be in charge I might get the information I need out of him. Also might I ask who you are before we continue speaking?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Hey he tried to take our weapons! I was willing to let a couple weapons go but I cant surrender all our guns. I should have just knocked him out too i guess but i figured since he seemed to be in charge I might get the information I need out of him. Also might I ask who you are before we continue speaking?

*The Man shakes his head.*

Man: Sub-atomic weapons in this area of space are highly experimental and dangerous. Any mention of them is like mentioning you have a nuclear bomb in your pocket.

*He sighs and turns.*

Man: You have a right to defend your self, but you cannot interfere so severely in another sovereign nation. They have laws that you must be beholden to, and attacking officers who are acting justly because they "acted rude", is simply not a good enough excuse.

*He starts walking toward the door.*
  • Options
    edited November 2014

OOC: Miss this, Kuntel?
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Jean: Can't believe that they have so many weapons in that thing.

*He tilts his head at her, imagining something.*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *The Man shakes his head.*

Man: Sub-atomic weapons in this area of space are highly experimental and dangerous. Any mention of them is like mentioning you have a nuclear bomb in your pocket.

*He sighs and turns.*

Man: You have a right to defend your self, but you cannot interfere so severely in another sovereign nation. They have laws that you must be beholden to, and attacking officers who are acting justly because they "acted rude", is simply not a good enough excuse.

*He starts walking toward the door.*

Eldax: Well Our sub atomic weapons are not experimental. These are the final stages of the weapons. Frankly we dont know enough about this area of space to realize that they are only experimental in all uses for the people here. and since they might be willing to accept payment for a crime we have something that might outweigh the punishment we would have to bear. Now Ive got some questions that need answering now do you think we can do this civily? Its extremely important that we complete our mission here and you might know something that could help us.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Well Our sub atomic weapons are not experimental. These are the final stages of the weapons. Frankly we dont know enough about this area of space to realize that they are only experimental in all uses for the people here. and since they might be willing to accept payment for a crime we have something that might outweigh the punishment we would have to bear. Now Ive got some questions that need answering now do you think we can do this civily? Its extremely important that we complete our mission here and you might know something that could help us.

Man: I assure, I have no idea where the cache you are looking for is, brother. But know this, it is most likely not in any place that you can reach without the willing cooperation of these people.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Jean: Can't believe that they have so many weapons in that thing.

*He tilts his head at her, imagining something.*

Clara: A nightstick is considered a personal defence weapon, so it's one of the few you can replicate without a permit.

*She turns back, folding her arms as she tilts her head, bemused slightly.*

What is it?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Man: I assure, I have no idea where the cache you are looking for is, brother. But know this, it is most likely not in any place that you can reach without the willing cooperation of these people.

Eldax: Wait I never told you what we were looking for... but lets get back to that in a minute. Exactly who would we speak with to sort this out? As this would likely be a first contact situation for them Im sure that we could sort out this "misunderstanding". *He gives a slight nod to one of the away team members*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Eldax: Wait I never told you what we were looking for... but lets get back to that in a minute. Exactly who would we speak with to sort this out? As this would likely be a first contact situation for them Im sure that we could sort out this "misunderstanding". *He gives a slight nod to one of the away team members*

Man: Diplomatic incident. It's not a misunderstanding, it's a diplomatic incident. You attacked their peace keeper's for no reason other than they wanted to take the weapons of potentially dangerous felons. I have lived among these people long enough to know when something will take a very big donation or deed to have them forgive you.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Clara: A nightstick is considered a personal defence weapon, so it's one of the few you can replicate without a permit.

*She turns back, folding her arms as she tilts her head, bemused slightly.*

What is it?

Jean: Just imagining you in a wedding dress.

*He smiles and slides off the sofa.*
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Jean: Just imagining you in a wedding dress.

*He smiles and slides off the sofa.*

*She smiles back, walking over to him.*

Clara: Think it's worth calling on the communicator again?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Man: Diplomatic incident. It's not a misunderstanding, it's a diplomatic incident. You attacked their peace keeper's for no reason other than they wanted to take the weapons of potentially dangerous felons. I have lived among these people long enough to know when something will take a very big donation or deed to have them forgive you.

Eldax: Oh believe me what we could offer them would far outweigh our "crime". But nevertheless I would prefer to solve this matter peacefully id hate to have to resort to more unnecessary violence. And this violence would at the very least not end well for them. Although now that i think about what we offer them could have more repercussions than a violent conclusion. But I will cross that bridge so to speak when I come to it. besides Im sure a few federation tactics would help smooth it over.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dani: Do you get a break soon?

*She looks at some of the results, trying to understand what they mean.*

OOC: Nothing on the Vorta?

*OOC: I figured you wanted to go in depth with what Odo thought of it.. even with the post event happenings*..
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    *She smiles back, walking over to him.*

Clara: Think it's worth calling on the communicator again?

Jean: Maybe.

*He looks uncertain.*