test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do I get for Lifetime/Gold Membership?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2013 in C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
I am looking at buying a Lifetime Membership for STO, but I dont really care about all vet awards that are listed. Are there any Cryptic Credits or Dilithium that you get monthly along with your Lifetime Membership? Should I just buy some C-Creds instead, because basically I just want to get a new ship and some weapon upgrades.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    400 CP a month, Liberated Borg Human and Klingon races (exclusive borg costume options for head), access to Captain's Table (exclusive social area that is hardly used and is available to players that have been a gold member for 400 days), blue forum title, automatic conversion of dilithium ore (gone for a week, then 56,000 Dilithium can be converted if you have that much), and a gaudy comm badge. Main incentive for lifetime is the ability to play as a liberated borg captain. Main reason for lifetime subscription is gone due to F2P. Don't want any of the rewards, then save your money and buy some Cryptic Points. The incentives for being a gold member are not worth it. Especially since you can be a gold member for a month and level up a character to 50 to get most of the bonuses. The 400 CP a month and automatic dilithium conversion is a gold member perk.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thanks. I will probably do that. I was a member for a year, then was gone, then came back when it went F2P.
  • wars77wars77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    One more thing I found out about the membership, is that the Quantam Slipstream Drives last for 1minute compared to the normal 30 seconds, or 20, I forgot.
  • solomonk1ngsolomonk1ng Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thank God you finally posted when you did! The OP has been waiting over 6 months to make a decision - your post should clinch it! ;)
  • deathspeedmkdeathspeedmk Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    30 seconds unless you got certain ships/drives