What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STARFLEET UNLIMITED (SU) "Join us on the final frontier"

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Got to see Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan on the big screen for the first time last night. Great times where had by all. :D

Excellent. I remember back on June 4, 1982 when it came out and went to see it on the big screen. I guess better late than never for you.

Meanwhile.....Vincient has returned to the fleet. I won't go into details other than he's reconsidered.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Ah, I guess I'll have to get in touch with him. I gotta go over my academy lesson plan with an ensign.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hey, guys, just checked the website. There is this guy, who is posting walls of text onto the website. Can and Admin take care of him? I don't think he's a member of our fleet, either.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Flywiz wrote:
    Hey, guys, just checked the website. There is this guy, who is posting walls of text onto the website. Can and Admin take care of him? I don't think he's a member of our fleet, either.

Already taken care of. His or her posts have been deleted and the person has been banned from the site and no that person is not in the fleet. If this person was a visitor and explain their intentions IN ENGLISH then I probably wouldn't had a problem with it, but that was spamming to me. And yes its the norm unfortunately that you will have people who will register on sites just to spam non-sense or try to poach members. But I made sure that all was deleted and the person banned.

Meanwhile, I gained us a new member earlier this morning, Suran@moxion. After back and forth PM's and giving him explanation of our bank rules for ensigns, he agreed and is now part of our ranks. He said he once played the game, but left becaused he was constantly harassed by people he knew. Now that may be of personal nature, but we will give him an ease of mind here.

Also, thanks to JRC we gained a new ally, Soldiers At War. We added a chat channel with them A United Federation so guys, add that chat channel to your toon and introduce yourselves. With that in mind, hopefully our esteemed ambassador can get to work with them.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Congrats to JRC, whose Avatar inspired character is on display in the STO Online images. You'll have to sctoll a short bit but he's live and in living color.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=star+trek+online+avatar+images&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=star+trek+online+avatar+images&sc=0-23&sp=-1&sk=#x0y107
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Roger, may have a special assignment, one suited for your tasks soon.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Sorry I wasn't able to attend the meeting, today. I was setting up for my brothers grad party. Speaking of the party, I also will not be on tomorrow, since I have the party to attend, from 2-about 10.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Flywiz wrote:
    Sorry I wasn't able to attend the meeting, today. I was setting up for my brothers grad party. Speaking of the party, I also will not be on tomorrow, since I have the party to attend, from 2-about 10.

Well, the meeting didn't exactly happen, but it was a PVP rompous for much of that time that you've missed, especially against Korbin and his honchos.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Roger, may have a special assignment, one suited for your tasks soon.

Shoot me a PM if I'm needed.

I'd like to congratulate here JRC for becoming an Ambassador within our fleet. He'll be working with me to help coordinate efforts in reaching out to other fleets.

Also, please welcome Jusik@Superlink243 into our ranks. He is a RL friend of mine who has played STO for a year or so, that has decided that after leaving his previous fleet he had an interest in joining ours. I extended and invitation to him and he is now one of us.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Fellow members, let introduce Brendon's first foray into making a fleet vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1JmhTXrzfo&feature=plcp
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Look alive people....
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Finally on today. Nice to be on, and, congrats to JRC on the promotion! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hope you guys got a look at Bren's video he rleased yesterday on YouTube. You can see it on the site or scroll up to the link on one of my posts. He also made another one which he should be showing right about now.
  • Options
    ildwildw Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't really like this new forum much, gonna need some time to get used to it again
  • Options
    flywizflywiz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I kind of like it now. I mean, the worst thing is that our handles are not capitalized. :(
  • Options
    farrior2farrior2 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I really hate it. And I can't get to my old account even though it says its linked.
    Admiral Warrick Farrior
  • Options
    kylek27kylek27 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I really dislike this new forum.....

OH! btw. this is stefano!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hello, Stefano, nice to see you!

And, BTW, we have another spammer on the website.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yeah I saw that earlier tonight here at work Wiz when I was checking my mail and saw the spam post in the thread mail we get. I'll take care of it when I get home in 40 minutes.
    Admiral Warrick Farrior
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Make sure you check your PM's guys. If you are still able to use your old account for the sit unlike some people can you should still be able to see your PM's show up here. If not, you'll have to either go in-game or if you plan on making an alt based on your new site handle.

Also I really hate the idea of PW now setting the fleet mail up to one fleet mail sending per day. (What numbnuts came up with that idea??) I am really starting to wonder where the hell this game is going.

Side note, apparently Blackheart linked his accounts and seemingly can't get in even when having to make a new handle so I don't know what's going on there.
    Admiral Warrick Farrior
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I have learned a lot of bad stuff is attributed to this system. PWE should really change it back, because lets face it; Everyone hates this new system.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    If youre having trouble logging in, try using your email. The lack if notifying the community kind of pissed me off.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Its Saturday guys, look alive.
    Admiral Warrick Farrior
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Okey dokey, tomorrow is my last day of vacation. Tomorrow, I will be coming back full force, I will be starting the lesson plan again. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Anyone having any luck getting in game with the new merge? I still can't get in game or check my PMs.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Well, to get in-game Kylek... you have to use the new account you set up for the site unless you're having the same problems Blackheart is having that he can't get in at all so far.
    Admiral Warrick Farrior
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Looks like Fleet Starbases are now on Tribble. Cool, that means they are coming out pretty soon! :D (As you said in today's Message of the Day, Farrior, lol)
  • Options
    helmssuhelmssu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I hate this new look and system. Helms Checking in.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    ildwildw Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And does anyone know how to change your title in the forums?
    Like it says ensign for me right now, wondering how to change it to career officer, cant seem to find it