Options

So the Fed Carrier is here...

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    mancom wrote:
    Could you write that answer again, but this time considering that I am mainly a federation player who knows how to play in a team?

I don't know what post you are refering too, so I can't comment again. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Wow, Teleon! I thought I was the only real patriot Fed player in this forum...I'm glad I was wrong!
    And many thanks to Husanak because you admit the truth, but...there is always a but...you should know your destiny because of your honesty...Rura Penthe!:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Wow, Teleon! I thought I was the only real patriot Fed player in this forum...I'm glad I was wrong!
    And many thanks to Husanak because you admit the truth, but...there is always a but...you should know your destiny because of your honesty...Rura Penthe!:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Starwrath wrote:

Trust me you are nothing original in a game where only 18% even bothered to make a KDF toon.

Come to PvP. I'm up to five cat litter carrier silhouettes on the nose of my Varanus. Trust me I am counting only each player met in a match not how many times I plugged them in that match.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Teleon wrote:
    So they are hard to kill? So are Klingon Carriers, a single Federation Ship of any kind cannot kill a decent Klingon Carrier. Use Team-Work to take them down.
    Really? You're going to treat someone from TSI like a n00b and tell them that they need to use teamwork? :confused:

Pro Tip: If someone is from TSI or Sad Pandas, assume that they are a highly skilled player with good teamwork abilities who knows what they're talking about and have almost certainly played on both KDF and Fed side extensively. ;)

Edit @BMR: Teleon here joined in 2009, so he doesn't have that excuse, but the point is valid, sadly.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Naldoran wrote:
    Really? You're going to treat someone from TSI like a n00b and tell them that they need to use teamwork? :confused:

It's been happening too often since F2P came, a lot of players really don't know who they are anymore since they're not playing that much. 'tis Sad, really. Though understandable.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    bmr1580 wrote: »
    It's been happening too often since F2P came, a lot of players really don't know who they are anymore since they're not playing that much. 'tis Sad, really. Though understandable.

Cause rainbow tac cruisers are uber and all klinks hack...f2p mantra...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    piwright42 wrote: »
    Trust me you are nothing original in a game where only 18% even bothered to make a KDF toon.

Come to PvP. I'm up to five cat litter carrier silhouettes on the nose of my Varanus. Trust me I am counting only each player met in a match not how many times I plugged them in that match.

If I'm on PvP you better not be present...:D
    But I still prefer Ker'rat, I have a certain reputation to defend...:p
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Starwrath wrote:
    If I'm on PvP you better not be present...:D
    But I still prefer Ker'rat, I have a certain reputation to defend...:p

Up to seven cat litter carrier silhouettes on my Varanus. I am parked next to Ker'rat too. We were able to displace the Feds earlier. XD
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Maybe later, if I can...but we have a date on Ker'rat!:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    And remember what Husanak said...you're OP, but I don't care...;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just what we needed, more spam. This game is going down hill fast, which is a real shame because I actually like it andwant to play it but Cryptic seem determined to kill it.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    These pets are... 'interestingly' balanced.

A single (Advanced) Danube or Delta Flyer is potent enough with it's specials (Tractor Beam, Chronitons, Tachyon Beam). But having 8 of them? That's out of control.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ... and we shouldnt make such a big deal about it. I keep gankin them, I hope you will as well.

:):rolleyes:

Just look through the pets and gank the carrier spawning it, problem solved.
    Thats what I do even with siphons draining my @ss.

KKthx