Install Arc
Options

Lockbox Item Trades

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hey thanks again.
    so did you just find your friend in game play and click on them as you said or did you agree to it as friends or in a forum and then make the deal? If so.....how.

I REALLY appreciate your time and attention Captain.

S
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Just sell the dkora for energy credits, then buy galor with it. But chances are, you'll just end up saving the credits for something more useful...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    for the trade was for a bridge officer. they approached me in game and we sorted it out via a private chat. they opened the trade window and we did our swapping.

the galor was a gift arranged off the forums in private so i just mailed that to them.

you can just mail things to people, and have them mail something back but that would be relying on the other person to be honest and mail your item to you as well. its best never to trade items via mail unless you trust them 100% completely.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You should mail it to me. I'm honest.:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    that answered everything! Thanks!
    Noblet, great idea to just do it for EC. What do you have for the TRADE?
    S :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Isn't there some EC-Limit ? If so a new FTP player would most likely need to rely on trade not the exchange for things in this price segment
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I have a Galor. We can't work out a trade on here but PM me and I'll meet you in game to talk.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hard part is finding people that want to trade, we really need a trade forum. I have an extra galor id like to trade for a d'kora. Shameless plug but pm me if you want to trade, set up a time to meet and swap.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks Six!

Any takers?!?! I still have a real D'Kora willing to STRAIGHT TRADE for a real Galor...or even a nice Jem"hadar, according to all STO & Cryptic rules.

No jokes....serious only....OBO! No serious and equitable offer refused......

Thanks!

Recht

(Dingle-Ball and Fuzzy Dice Rear-View Mirror sold separately!)

Wink Sorry......
    .....a little noob everyone.

First person to help guide me to being able to do an in-game or PM has my REAL D'Kora for their ship....real Galor or real whatever...

Thanks for the courtesy to the noob....BTW: Its ALL about the Star Trek, NOT the gaming for me. THAT'S why I want a nice collection, not the most powerful or useful ship......miss the series.

Peace!

Recht
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    .....a little noob everyone.

First person to help guide me to being able to do an in-game or PM has my REAL D'Kora for their ship....real Galor or real whatever...

Thanks for the courtesy to the noob....BTW: Its ALL about the Star Trek, NOT the gaming for me. THAT'S why I want a nice collection, not the most powerful or useful ship......miss the series.

Peace!

Recht
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    JamJamz wrote: »
    This is a genius thread, great idea!

Sure, but uh.. how about letting Lobi crystals NOT be bound by character? Or at least let the items from the Lobi store not be BoP? I know you're just the ship guy now with logan gone but there's bigger issues to fry than a simple "hey trade ur ship for mah ship?" :(
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    So I want a D'Kora, and I am saving up for one on the exchange. By my count I'm about 1/3 of the way there. However, what's life without some fun. So in the Ferengi spirit, I offer the following deal to anyone willing to sell me a D'Kora.

I would say that the lowest price for a D'Kora on the exchange is now 90 million EC (at least last time I checked).

If anyone is willing to give me a D'Kora, I will give them 30 million EC now, plus 4 more payments of 30 million over some period of time not to exceed four months. That's 150 million EC, two thrids over the lowest price. I can probably do it in less time, but this would be worst case. And this is a game, not a second job. I am also willing to give items instead of the EC, but that is up to negotiation, and the EC must always be accepted.

But here is the catch. As I save up more EC, the amount I am willing to over pay goes down at the same rate. So if I have 40 million EC, I'll only pay out 140 million, 60 million will get you 120 million, and of course at 90 million I'll just buy it off the exchange.

Of course, if you suggest a deal that I think is more to my advantage, I'll just take that. Nothing illegal please. And no, my characters will not be joining your fleet to be your STF slave or anything like that.

I will not be accepting any offers until the 17th of May (Central Time Zone). When I take a look that day at this thread, I'll pick a winner, and contact them in this thread and via in game e-mail. If no one has posted a deal, then I'll start the clock on the EC countdown, lowering it by however much over 30 million I have at that point in time.

So, anyone want to deal?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Why would anyone trust you to pay them after the first payment? Likewise, why would you trust anyone to give you the Ship or hold it for you if you paid them first before getting the ship? Either way you cut it someone might get scammed.

I think your best option is to save the EC. Unless of course you have some Very Rare Duty Officers for trade.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Sorry, guess I didn't make that part clear. I'm asking someone to trade me a D'kora for the 30 million I have and the promise that I would pay them the rest. So there's very little chance I would get scammed unless the trade window works different than I think it would.

As for someone else getting scammed, well, its not my plan, but of couse I would say that if I wanted to scam someone. You'll just have to trust me, or not, your choice. Ultimately, I was feeling a bit silly, so I made this offer, but if anyone take me up on it, I'll pay them no matter what.

And you menction very rare duty officers? Why, have a D'Kora and want to trade for them? How many would you want? Or shall we made a side deal for some EC?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Friend if I had one Id GIVE it to you
    but sadly so far I don't have one
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Well, I guess no one took up my offer, but I guess it was a good thing since I managed to get one off the exchange. Good luck to everyone else looking for one.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I am looking for a Jem'Hadar attack ship. Been trying to get one since I started playing, roughly two weeks after the event when they were released. I am willing to pay, trade or both. I have several D'Koras, Galors and Fer. shuttles and I am willing to do a trade between some of them and EC or EC alone or even UGC codes in exchange for a Jem ship. I have been trying so hard to get one of these its not even funny. If you have a Jem ship and are willing to part with it, I promise you, you will get a very good deal for it. Please send me a mail on my main Ronin@ronindai, I look forward to hearing from someone, any one who is willing to do business.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    This thread is a good thread and needs some re-vivalage.

Have:
    Special Requisition Pack - Galor Ship (x1)
    Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Acc]x2 [Dmg] (x1) **
    Box - Red Holiday Gift (x3)
    Console Pack - Graviton Pulse/Impulse Burst (x2)
    5x each type of Holiday Food (Nog's Nog, Last Year's Fruitcake, Glazed Targ, etc) for a total of 40x pieces

(**Note: Not from lockbox, but matches modifiers of spiral-wave disruptors and apparently worth some ~100 million on the Exchange)

Looking for:
    Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (x1)

Drop a PM if interested!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    got a ferengi shuttle if anyone wants to trade me a galor or d'kora for it .
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Chunter wrote: »
    got a ferengi shuttle if anyone wants to trade me a galor or d'kora for it .

You can do that??
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    sure,someone sends me a tell,find said person then trade boxes,easy as.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Shuttles are down to 30 million btw.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    If anybody is willing to buy a Galor (or a D'kora? though I'd personally prefer the Galor) from the Exchange, I will provide the purchase price plus 20 million EC once I have enough. In the meantime, the box will be stored in the purchasing player's bank while I attempt to earn enough EC to buy it from them.

Anybody interested must send a mail to me (@dalolorn, ofc).

Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You will gladly pay (someone) tuesday for a Galor today?

Good luck with that. It doesn't work with hamburgers let alone starships.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    the lockbox ships are coming back - rotating with a 1 year frequency

AND - there should be enough D'Koras and Galors around for a long time, the needed 80-90 millions you can have together in 6 weeks..
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    duaths wrote: »

Where did you hear/read this? As I'm looking for a Jem'Hadar ship, knowing for sure they'll be back again in ~5-6 months would be great...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Quint wrote: »
    Where did you hear/read this? As I'm looking for a Jem'Hadar ship, knowing for sure they'll be back again in ~5-6 months would be great...

And if they come in a lockbox everyone will be happy and buy keys.As they open boxes and don't win they start to hate the lockboxes (tradition :rolleyes: ).

It would be cool to have the the bug ship in the next series of lockboxes.That way I know for sure that I can buy a cheap one from exchange .
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    kimmera wrote:
    You will gladly pay (someone) tuesday for a Galor today?

Good luck with that. It doesn't work with hamburgers let alone starships.
    duaths wrote: »

AND - there should be enough D'Koras and Galors around for a long time, the needed 80-90 millions you can have together in 6 weeks..

Meh, wanted an insurance policy just in case if I don't get the EC quickly enough - assuming the volunteer didn't just go ahead and sell it off to someone else, which I hoped to avoid, I'd have the Galor no matter what :D
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Offer updated!

Have:
    Special Requisition Pack - Galor Ship (x2)
    Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk XII [Acc]x2 [Dmg] (x1) **
    Box - Red Holiday Gift (x3)
    Console Pack - Graviton Pulse/Impulse Burst (x2)
    5x each type of Holiday Food (Nog's Nog, Last Year's Fruitcake, Glazed Targ, etc) for a total of 40x pieces

(**Note: Not from lockbox, but matches modifiers of spiral-wave disruptors and apparently worth some ~80-90 million on the Exchange)

Looking for:
    Special Requisition Pack - Jem'Hadar Attack Ship (x1)

PM if you wanna trade!