What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    You think this is bad? You should see the other guy! :D
    Beatup_zpsp3dzmqrm.jpg
    Actually... the 'other guy' was like 10 Tholians; so yeah, I ran away. :s

The fact that you can get that close to Ka-Bleu-Eey and not need a rez, is testament to your skill.
    :: salutes ::
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Beatup_zpsp3dzmqrm.jpg

The fact that you can get that close to Ka-Bleu-Eey and not need a rez, is testament to your skill.
    Beatup_zpsp3dzmqrm.jpg

How much work would it take for that damaged look not to be so symmetrical?
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    My TOS Crew (Updated)my_tos_crew_by_otisnoble-dbac0vx.jpg
    I'll be glad when my ship gets out of dry-docki_ll_be_glad_when_my_ship_get_s_out_of_dry_dock_by_otisnoble-dbac24g.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
    @ktyrrell & @otisnoble - stunning shots...esp. like the glowing eyes- & bridge screenies & a lot of the Nimbus shots!!! <3

The eyes are from the Nanite Health Monitor:? I think that's the name. :);)
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Psionic Command Aura, more likely. I use NHM a lot, and it's not that.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »
    Psionic Aura should be red and Nanite should be green if i remember correctly.

Two more Romi shots:

hers_by_karytyrrell-dbad7kc.jpg

officer_in_thoughts_by_karytyrrell-dbad7n0.jpg

• dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    Nanite Health Monitor has a bunch of blue disc-like 'nanites' floating around you like a friendlier version of Borg assimilation nanites. Trust me, it's not that.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    Nanite Health Monitor has a bunch of blue disc-like 'nanites' floating around you like a friendlier version of Borg assimilation nanites. Trust me, it's not that.
    that Healing Pylon engis build, from the undine rep

ktyrrell wrote: »

that's it thanks
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    The newest ship in Berek the Reaper's (my Ferengi Privateer) fleet is departing Deep Space Nine.

t8HnFA2.jpg

The Enforced Merger is underway, ready to raid and pillage to my heart's content.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • josemialotjosemialot Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Beatup_zpsp3dzmqrm.jpg

And you still had warp left on that ship? lol
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User

Yup... first one gives purple glowing- & 2nd green glowing eyes - thank you guys! *^_^*
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
    now I have the real name of it Nanite Medical Generator - I knew there was someting Nanite in it ;)

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Engineering_Kit_Module_-_Nanite_Medical_Generator

so, enought talking, more Screenshots! :p

Today some Federation Fleet Mine:

fleetmine_01_by_karytyrrell-dbail17.jpg

fleetmine_02_by_karytyrrell-dbailjz.jpg

fleetmine_03_by_karytyrrell-dbailqk.jpg
    now I have the real name of it Nanite Medical Generator - I knew there was someting Nanite in it ;)

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Engineering_Kit_Module_-_Nanite_Medical_Generator

Thank You :)
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • rurinnfanerurinnfane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have some pictures of my Vonph today, I finally got the motivation to play a bit :)
    (love me some sparkly space demon ships)
    aphelion%202_zpsm0avi9z4.png
    aphelion%204_zpsbfnevrf1.png
    33K68T2.png
    Your friendly neighborhood Romulan. I take/edit screenshots and draw too much STO fanart for my own good.

My screenshots and art are on tumblr, twitter and deviantart!
    Check out my tutorials on using demorecord and editing screenshots!
    I said we come in PEACE!i_said_we_come_in_peace__by_otisnoble-dban864.jpg
    Peace is expensive hand over your moneypeace_is_expensive_hand_over_your_money_by_otisnoble-dban89y.jpg

Fleet Admiral Stephen
    @otisnoble so, the Federation finally shows its true face! :o

Bit more Fleet Mine:

fleetmine_04_by_karytyrrell-dbaqh89.jpg

fleetmine_05_by_karytyrrell-dbaqhd8.jpg

fleetmine_06_by_karytyrrell-dbaqhj4.jpg
    I decided to get a little creative with the bog standard "Look at the character I created" image.

Lbv1EwS.png

It's not epic or awesome, but I do have to congratulate myself on the "Wanted Poster" thought that went into it.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,530 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Actually, @themadprofessor, I like it... I wouldn't mind getting the details on the head to recreate it...

:)
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble

crm14916 wrote: »
    Actually, @themadprofessor, I like it... I wouldn't mind getting the details on the head to recreate it...

:)
    CM

Sure. I'll get a screencap and PM it to you later.

Things I want in STO:

@themadprofessor great idea and realisation!!! I like it a lot. Would you mind if I post the pic (incl. your handle ofc) and with a link to this forum on my twitter?
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    q4F10XV.jpg
    @themadprofessor great idea and realisation!!! I like it a lot. Would you mind if I post the pic (incl. your handle ofc) and with a link to this forum on my twitter?

Not at all. In fact, I'll let you know when I create wanted posters for the rest of her crew, if you want to post those as well.

Things I want in STO:

Today...just selection of recent screenies...

u_s_s__eileen_collins__003_by_kurumi_morishita-dba3a78.jpg
    u_s_s__eileen_collins__002_by_kurumi_morishita-dba3a03.jpg
    u_s_s__shenzou__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dba5ajr.jpg
    u_s_s__chiaki_mukai__004_by_kurumi_morishita-dbajc27.jpg
    u_s_s__chiaki_mukai__001_by_kurumi_morishita-dbajbnx.jpg
    dust_to_dust__electric_shuffle____003_by_kurumi_morishita-dbaj1vu.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    q4F10XV.jpg

Not at all. In fact, I'll let you know when I create wanted posters for the rest of her crew, if you want to post those as well.

Hehe...that's awesome! - thank you! :)
    q4F10XV.jpg
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,530 Arc User
    I'm fascinated by some of the alien creations I see, and love the one you put together. I got your PM and thank you sincerely!

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    t_varo_03_by_karytyrrell-dba71ww.jpg

8YvDed7.jpg
    SP9Pu.gif
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    josemialot wrote: »
    Beatup_zpsp3dzmqrm.jpg

And you still had warp left on that ship? lol

Yeah we totally need updated DAMAGE MODELS
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    Time to add some of my new screencaps
    u_s_s__isarri___001_by_salacnar-dba22aj.jpg
    u_s_s__isarri___003_by_salacnar-dba46nw.jpg
    waiting_for_orders_by_salacnar-dbaz10i.jpg
    waiting_for_orders___2nd_angle_by_salacnar-dbaz0zs.jpg
    Link to my Gallery
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    @salacnar070890 lovely

some more Dil Mine and a bit of a action shot:

fleetmine_07_by_karytyrrell-dbazg8c.jpg

fleetmine_08_by_karytyrrell-dbazgg6.jpg

fleetmine_09_by_karytyrrell-dbazgm2.jpg

dominon_war_by_karytyrrell-dbazhrn.jpg