test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Ohh... I wanna get the Intel Sovy now. How did you take your shots @cuchulainn74 ?

QbOJlX8.jpg
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Meet the RRW Visalia...

qppCsWG.jpg
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    coffeemike wrote: »
    Ohh... I wanna get the Intel Sovy now. How did you take your shots @cuchulainn74 ?

Just Demorecord capture of one of my favorite System Patrol maps. That's a beauty of a Vesta you've got there, too, @coffeemike . I'm waiting for a tax refund before I splurge on those!
    Meet the RRW Visalia...
    A proper Romulan science vessel, and gorgeous to boot! Thanks, @themadprofessor#9835
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• nappers1nappers1 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    > @evilmark444 said:
    > Here's a shot I took today of my AoY crew, what's a good planet/mission for an away team picture anyway? Took this in a DPS parse foundry mission I was using to check out the animations/sounds of the TWoK phasers ... spot on btw, but going to stick with the assault phasers I think.

Nice screenshot.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Showing the Admiral my new dog

screenshot_2017-02-12-09-32-53_zpsdeq5yz9c.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    He looks less than amused... maybe he's a cat person?
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Faith of Heart visiting Battle Group Omega (found a way in that hasn't been removed :) )

screenshot_2017-02-13-00-31-28_zpsy0mtc2vj.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • taidyrtaidyr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    screenshot_2017-01-27-20-12-44.jpg

screenshot_2017-02-09-08-13-42.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    STO-ATTACK-001.png

I was positive that this image was of one massive ship the first time I saw it.
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    intel_assault_cruiser___archon_class_by_salacnar-daz68qt.jpg intel_assault_cruiser___archon_class__aft_shot__by_salacnar-daz6l0x.jpg
    Higher Resolution of the Aft Shot

I know i'm a bit late to the scene but i just need more time to get the perfect shot
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    EMldKVC.jpg
    U.S.S. Ammanas , fresh out of Spacedock for her first mission.
    SulMatuul.png
  • realityripplerealityripple Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Even mining can be epic

sto.jpg
    The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do.
    - B.F. Skinner
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    4rFgs2Q.jpg

My fleet K'tinga before they turned it's top tier form in to a rare near impossibly accessible lockbox ship.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
    u_s_s__rusorth___manticore_class_by_salacnar-daz7jo9.jpg u_s_s__rusorth__close_up__by_salacnar-daz9i3i.jpg
    Some shots of my Manticore Class
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    The Romulans don't believe in the concept of overkill.

NhBlxxk.jpg

larger image
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

reyan01 wrote: »
    1hYvj8u.jpg

In many ways this ship feels like it's an enlarged version of the Rhode Island.
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    The Romulans don't believe in the concept of overkill.

NhBlxxk.jpg

"Maxim #37: There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload."
    — Schlock Mercenary, "The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries"
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
    retro_party_____by_salacnar-daza8dv.jpg
    Sometimes you just have to go to a Retro PARTY!!!
    Salacnar
    edited February 2017
    "Resistance is futile?"

*Karatek racks a shell*

"Please, do go on."

DWshmg5.jpg

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    Admiral Quinn and his aide are discussing the recent Nimbus III mission:

dS7CqFI.jpg

Admiral Quinn: "So let me get this straight. He rolled in, shot up Paradise City, killed a bunch of criminals in the street, started a street war with the Orion Syndicate, then effectively declared martial law on the planet, enforced by MACO's and threat of orbital bombardment. After doing that he shot his way into the local kingpin's bar, took a bloodsport arena by storm, massacred all the syndicate members and bar patrons, and chased the "Undying" into orbit. THEN he rallied a quick and dirty fleet by exchanging favors with pirates, killed everything in orbit that wasn't him, fired on the Undying's escape pod AFTER he surrendered, and raided his computers for information. AFTER WHICH HE RETURNED TO THE SURFACE, WIPED OUT A GORN CLAN, OPENLY ATTACKED A TAL'SHIAR FACILITY, KILLED EVERYTHING IN IT, RESCUED A HANDFUL OF PRISONERS, THEN WENT OFF TO INVADE ROMULAN SPACE?"

Aide: "Thats the long and short of it, Admiral."

Quinn: "...how in the hell did he graduate from Starfleet Academy?"

Things I want in STO:

• dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Linnea: "I believe he shot his way through a holodeck simulation, shot his way across the ship, fired a photon torpedo into his commanding officer, destroyed multiple Klingon ships, destroyed multiple Borg ships, shot his way through the Vega III colony, then destroyed more Borg ships before receiving a commendation from you, Admiral."

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Quinn: "...ask a stupid question."
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    "Resistance is futile?"

*Karatek racks a shell*

"Please, do go on."

-image redacted-
    This amused me... and at the same time reminded me that weapon skinning really should be a thing. And that a pump_shotgun emote wouldn't be amiss, either.
    Admiral Quinn and his aide are discussing the recent Nimbus III mission...
    Also amusing; thank you.
    fired a photon torpedo into his commanding officer
    That's an over simplification. :p
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    fired a photon torpedo into his commanding officer
    That's an over simplification. :p

So are some parts of the Nimbus description, but you don't see me complaining about that. :p

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
    "Resistance is futile?"

*Karatek racks a shell*

"Please, do go on."

-image redacted-
    This amused me... and at the same time reminded me that weapon skinning really should be a thing. And that a pump_shotgun emote wouldn't be amiss, either.
    Also amusing; thank you.

I'd like a fully customizeable ground weapon creator where you can pick your style of weapon, the type of damage it does, coloration lighting, etc. Basically, you could have a dual disruptor pistol that has the look of dual tetryon pistols and the coloration of dual phaser pistols.

Things I want in STO:

edited February 2017
    "Resistance is futile?"

*Karatek racks a shell*

"Please, do go on."

-image redacted-
    Also amusing; thank you.

I'd like a fully customizeable ground weapon creator where you can pick your style of weapon, the type of damage it does, coloration lighting, etc. Basically, you could have a dual disruptor pistol that has the look of dual tetryon pistols and the coloration of dual phaser pistols.

Living up to your name, I see. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCpMIe8FjEU
    edited February 2017
    Living up to your name, I see. ;)

But of course. One of my alts is Doctor Algernop Krieger, after all...

Also, look at this shot of the U.S.S. Aglaea

cGfxMy2.jpg

Things I want in STO: