test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Vault Still Bugged

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited November 2011 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
There is a bug at the end of the vault where the Reman Warbird will not explode and the mission will never complete.

It was on tribble and it is still on holodeck. I tried restarting it a couple of times, same result.

I think the problem is that I was one-shotting the scorpion fighters with my torpedo spread before the battle between the two ships started, which somehow triggered things in the wrong order.

This is another progression-ending bug for new players.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sakarak wrote:
    There is a bug at the end of the vault where the Reman Warbird will not explode and the mission will never complete.

It was on tribble and it is still on holodeck. I tried restarting it a couple of times, same result.

I think the problem is that I was one-shotting the scorpion fighters with my torpedo spread before the battle between the two ships started, which somehow triggered things in the wrong order.

This is another progression-ending bug for new players.

Same Bug here. Used Trans Torp Cluster early in my fight too. Exited, rejoined...same burning warbird that just won't die.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Same, I used the harpeng torpedo and it just wiped them out real quick and then i was stuck fighting where the Federation ship and the romulan warbird just would not die. Both were down to 0% health.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Same, I used the harpeng torpedo and it just wiped them out real quick and then i was stuck fighting where the Federation ship and the romulan warbird just would not die. Both were down to 0% health.

I was able to work around this bug by logging off of the game for the day and when I came back to it again the mission had reset to just to where I had finished inside the station [just before fighting the fighters and D'deridex warbird]. I waited I little longer before destroying all of the fighters and I was able to resolve the mission.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Just let the fighters attack you for a min or so, destroy any torpedoes heading to the Lhasa, then blow the fighters. worked for me
  • Options
    cementblokcementblok Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Aug 2023 and it is still bugged...
    Amazing how they can't fix it correctly.
  • Options
    xmezzy#8841 xmezzy Member Posts: 2 New User
    I tried the suggestion of waiting a minute before destroying the fighters , but didnt help me :-(
    Im flying a basic shuttle with its basic weapons so no one hit kills for me , sigh