Install Arc
Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 27, 2011 - Evening Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have to say I am not a fan of the new team icons - not that they are terribly bad, though it was a little confusing at first on my fed character. I had to hunt around for the powers until I realized it was just an icon change - ok I can get used to that.

The main problem for me was when I switched to my kdf character and saw 3 more icons for the same skills. As someone who plays characters from both sides this means the change will not be a one time thing I can get used to, it will be constant confusion everytime I switch. This is not a good idea.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    jpf wrote: »
    how about some new content?

Don't hold your breath. The only new stuff Holodeck is going to see for a while is c-store items.

I'm betting on late February to early March for new mission content.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    jpf wrote: »
    how about some new content?

Remember, as we were sternly told by developers before, the term content is subjective...
    the DOFF system is content, mini games are content, uniform slots are content...
    If you mean new Missions...well, maybe in 2012.
    Until then, I have a feeling all the new stuff will be new Cstore items.
    Developers said a while ago there would be no new missions until after F2P goes live because they are concentrating on the "change to F2P" ie; finding as many things as possible we can charge more money for.