Install Arc
Options

2nd Stipend Released!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think they should add a tab in the C Store window with an history of income and outcome of C Store points. So you can track of when and how many points you bought, and when and how you spent them.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    completly disregard this. I got so confused on my dates....
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Sorry but it seems that in the last patch I lost all the points
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Can someone explain why I've got over 120,000 dilithium already when I transfered my main to Tribble last night? I'm confused by that. Not that I'm complaining, just wondering. Is it based on something I already had?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    When you transfered your main over they changed your Marks of Honor,Exploration, Emblems and Badges of whatever rank to Dilithium. They've gotten rid of all those emblems for Dilithium instead. This is Approx what you would get with your current amount of emblems when they switch over to Free-To-Play. Well along with a lot of the new things being tested on Tribble.

Varlo wrote:
    Can someone explain why I've got over 120,000 dilithium already when I transfered my main to Tribble last night? I'm confused by that. Not that I'm complaining, just wondering. Is it based on something I already had?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    Ah right. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    eslavac wrote: »
    When you transfered your main over they changed your Marks of Honor,Exploration, Emblems and Badges of whatever rank to Dilithium. They've gotten rid of all those emblems for Dilithium instead. This is Approx what you would get with your current amount of emblems when they switch over to Free-To-Play. Well along with a lot of the new things being tested on Tribble.

Which, by far, is the only good change I've seen in the future alongside introducing the Doff system (which is absolutely brilliant, btw).