test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2nd Stipend Released!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hi folks,

We have granted an additional stipend of 2,000 Tribble Test Points to all accounts which have had a character on Tribble as of midnight last night.

Thanks for all your testing, and enjoy the stipend!

Stormshade
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

We have granted an additional stipend of 2,000 Tribble Test Points to all accounts which have had a character on Tribble as of midnight last night.

Stormshade

Now if only I can somehow convert it all to dilithium so that I can craft .08% of a Mk VI item....

Sorry, but it was going to be said by someone. Thought I might as well be the first. :D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    boglejam wrote: »
    Now if only I can somehow convert it all to dilithium so that I can craft .08% of a Mk VI item....

Sorry, but it was going to be said by someone. Thought I might as well be the first. :D

+1

10 characters
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

Stormshade

Excellent news and timing considering you released the new ships on Tribble today.

I'm looking forward to putting those test points to some use.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Nice. Now, what to buy...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    yay, now to try out a new ride or 2...
    Now...if I could just buy the Vor'kang....it's still borked in the Cstore...
    see bug report section ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I would use them to by a Sau Palo, but you know...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    yippie. here I come carrier
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Cool, thx. Chances are I'll blow them on Doffs for my KDF toon.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'll save them for when the Sao Paulo comes out.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    I'm buying what I would get if it were my own money. I'm mainly focusing on ships and costumes.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    The Ning'Tao commander level BOP has quad cannons. I be tempted.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hmm..unless I can use these to reverse th crafting changes an exploration changes, nay. Nice token effort.

Here is why:
    1. i won't buy a C-store ship.
    2. Out-fittinng that ship will be too costly via any means. We still can't get into B'tran without doing all the missions (I really thought that big issue would have been resolved today).
    3. No doffs either - i simply do not have room and cannot "gift" them to my alt i brought over.

So there is really nothing I would buy with them. Too bad I cannot give them away.

Unless this crafting issue and exploration issue are resolved, I think I am done testing.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Hmm..unless I can use these to reverse th crafting changes an exploration changes, nay. Nice token effort.

Here is why:
    1. i won't buy a C-store ship.
    2. Out-fittinng that ship will be too costly via any means. We still can't get into B'tran without doing all the missions (I really thought that big issue would have been resolved today).
    3. No doffs either - i simply do not have room and cannot "gift" them to my alt i brought over.

So there is really nothing I would buy with them. Too bad I cannot give them away.

Unless this crafting issue and exploration issue are resolved, I think I am done testing.

I am with you on this one.
    I was hiping F2P to all of my friends But with this I can not even do that any more.
    I will decide what to do with Star Trek Online when it goes Free to play hopefully thay will learn and fix this.

Please rethink this Dilithium for crafting
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    <----st00pid
    i bought the two kdf sci ships because their consoles worked on Sci ships. I thought the carrier was a sci ship. now I have two useless ships
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Staran wrote: »
    <----st00pid
    i bought the two kdf sci ships because their consoles worked on Sci ships. I thought the carrier was a sci ship. now I have two useless ships

Yeah, I had a hunch that would be the case. It's why I decided not to buy it since I'd then have had to buy the Varanus as well. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    well the other consoles were "cruiser, battlecruiser, carrier". Not they have "Science ship". i didn't think you need to buy a cstore ship, to buy another cstore ship, to use the console. That would be insane....buuuuuuuuut....
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

Stormshade

Now perhapse you can go about giving me the 1200 points i lost buying the Ki'tang that you didn't give me...
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Thank you. A bit of a problem, my tribble purchases also deducted from my Holdeck balance too. Ticket was entered...Fixed.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Aoav160 wrote: »
    Thank you. A bit of a problem, my tribble purchases also deducted from my Holdeck balance too. Ticket was entered...

Thank gawd you said something....it seemed to me like I lost some points on Holodeck after I bought a couple ships on Tribble, but, not being 100% positive of how much I had before (although I was certain I more than what it showed after purchase) I said nothing.
    GRRRR....no more ships for me!
    Dang....why must there be so many bugs with every update...?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:

Please sir, may I have some more?

:D
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Blew them all....just like the original 1200....on DOff's :o
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Testing it with a Thunderchild now.. tnx for the Cheese <Cpt Squeek USS BREE Signign off>

But wheres the Exchange table showing
    Conversion rates table like a Bank or Airport Exchange Kiosk has
    Showing what a Mark of Exploration is worth in EC or DILth?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Oortael wrote:
    This does not make up for the fact that you RUINED crafting. Get your $h!t together. I'm not spending another dime on tribble or holodeck (free or otherwise) until you fix this Dilithium problem...because that's exactly what it is, a problem NOT an economy.

Amen, to the boot.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Fixed. Charge away!
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    Can I now buy the Jump console (again) or is that BoP still borked?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

Stormshade

Nice 2000 points.

Only bought one thing though the Exeter just to see how it looks and how the emission seeking torpedo looks. I don't feel the need or urge to spend it on anything else. I have a character at level 51 already. And feel that if I bought anything more with it it would simply allow the Devs to learn what I like and then Jack up the C-store prices more then they already have.

Please consider this my form of active (non Verbal) protest against Dilithium Crafting.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

Stormshade

This does not make up for the fact that you RUINED crafting. Get your stuff together. I'm not spending another dime on tribble or holodeck (free or otherwise) until you fix this Dilithium problem...because that's exactly what it is, a problem NOT an economy.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    StormShade wrote:
    Hi folks,

Stormshade

what stipend ? every time i open the c-store tab on tribble it says " not enough C-POINTS ". i am not spending real $ for content i can not take live:(
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    ProfHat wrote:
    what stipend ? every time i open the c-store tab on tribble it says " not enough C-POINTS ". i am not spending real $ for content i can not take live:(

did you have a character on tribble when they were released? so far a total of 3200 points have been handed out, but if you didnt have a character on tribble when they were released, you dont get them.