Options

TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 18, 2011

13»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lynerunner wrote: »
    We are getting less because we're leveling three to four times as fast as we would be on the main server. The number of enemies we face is reduced. The number os missions we have to do is reduced. In no way is the flow of EC during this phase of testing any reflection on how it will be once it goes live. Make any excuses you care to, but the truth is any information they are gathering on the economy at the moment is worthless. I couldn't care less about the replicator bug, it wasn't the point of my post. My post was about priorities and the lack of fixes for issues that are having an impact on our ability to play and test effectively. Studying the economy is something you do later in testing, once the market has had a chance to establish itself and after major issues which effect the ability to actually play the game are dealt with. This is basic beta testing stuff, people.... not rocket science.

Rocket Science is Easier... ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    lynerunner wrote: »
    Make any excuses you care to, but the truth is any information they are gathering on the economy at the moment is worthless.

Amen - too many bugs with too many changes. Without some sort of control Cryptic may as well put some numbers on a dartboard and throw a dart at it blindfolded. That result would be only marginally worse than any data they're now gathering.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    can we get a dev comment on the "Reassign Doff" missions showing ZERO rewards for completion? Display bug? working as intended?
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    can we get a dev comment on the "Reassign Doff" missions showing ZERO rewards for completion? Display bug? working as intended?

I got Dilithium for mine yesterday.

It might have something to do with the problem They had yesterday with the Rewards being Given, but not showing up on the screen...

Check to see if your tallies went up.