Install Arc
Options

The House of Kular - A {UFP} Division

1323334353638»

Comments

• Options
    wesstanwesstan Member Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    9.5 is up. Servers are burning. Good luck on crafting everyone!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Speaking of crafting: Our member Curzon Peers wrote up a first FAQ at our Help and Tips section. Enjoy!

https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?44634-Crafting-FAQ
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    chris5626chris5626 Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Brave warriors of the next FEATURED EVENT is fast approaching, The Day of Honour!

Pay close attention for important updates coming soon as to what glorious activities will be planned and how you can get involved!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    comraderichard3comraderichard3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I was wondering if I could ask a few questions, I apologize if I am coming off as rude, or going over things already addressed in the first page. I wanted to know if it is necessary to use teamspeak3 or not, because a friend of mine is uncomfortable with voice chat clients, I am personally fine with them. Other than that, you guys sounds pretty cool, and I like that you take being KDF in good spirit. It's like being jolly before, after, and during fisticuffs.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I was wondering if I could ask a few questions, I apologize if I am coming off as rude, or going over things already addressed in the first page. I wanted to know if it is necessary to use teamspeak3 or not, because a friend of mine is uncomfortable with voice chat clients, I am personally fine with them. Other than that, you guys sounds pretty cool, and I like that you take being KDF in good spirit. It's like being jolly before, after, and during fisticuffs.

Hello,

thank you for your interest. Of course it is not needed for you to use teamspeak to become a member of our house. Lots of communication is also running over our boards and our ingame channel :) We still do use TS for some meetings and coop-events (though its not mandatory)

If you have any other questions please let us know. Otherwise i can fully recommend following this link to join us: https://ufplanets.com/register.php

Wesstan :)
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Interested in Star Trek roleplaying? Why not take a look HERE to learn about our Forum SIMMs?
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I dont know if flying around in Xindi-ships can be called some kind of role-playing aswell but for those who are interested in the new Xindi-stuff: you will find a good summary to read at our Federation News section:
    https://ufplanets.com/content.php?394-Xindi-Lockbox-Revealed!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    torinthitorinthi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    We recently interviewed Star Trek Online's Lead Developer, Stephen Ricossa, you can view the interview here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It would seem that our exclusive interview with Star Trek Online's lead developer has resulted in a far larger site traffic than expected. Non-registered visitors may experience issues accessing areas of the website. We are working to resolve this issue and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    The issue experienced by some users when trying to access our site has now been resolved, again apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    dentariidentarii Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Elite Force disintegration tournament tonight! All are welcome to come along and spectate.
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ever wanted to learn more about 3D modelling and just what it takes to create a digital starship? Take a look at Expanding the Universe - A guide to modelling by UFP member Phoenix.

If you've missed it don't forget to check out our exclusive interview with the Lead Producer for Star Trek Online Mr Stephen 'salamiinferno' Ricossa.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    benhurley1benhurley1 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Don't forget it's STF WEDNESDAY today!

Can't make it? Be sure to check out other UPCOMING EVENTS, there is something for everyone!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Our forums are being updated to day so there will be some downtime. The website, gaming and TeamSpeak servers will be unaffected.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Who likes apples? I like apples, we have lots and lots of apples over at ufplanets.com

We also have daily events both STO related and not. But, the fact we have unlimited apples should act as a magnet for people!
    BenHurley.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    benhurley1 wrote: »
    Who likes apples? I like apples, we have lots and lots of apples over at ufplanets.com

We also have daily events both STO related and not. But, the fact we have unlimited apples should act as a magnet for people!

I just wanna add that those apples are pretty bloody and full of nails aswell. Should be just the right thing for any decent klingon that watches his minerals and vitamins. ;)
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UFP are on the Star Trek Online front page yet again!

If you still haven't read it be sure to check out our exclusive interview with Star Trek Online's Lead Producer Stephen "SalamiInferno" Ricossa HERE
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    What do you guys think about Perfect world's new Fleet promotion initiative? I think it's a good idea and it should give the 'smaller fleets' a big boost in number (hopefully) :)
    BenHurley.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I think its a good opportunity to make all fleets more public and give a boost to the whole ingame community - especially to the more smaller/specialized/focused fleets which i think is great.

Speaking of other fleets: HoK has no multi-membership rule. So if anyone wants to be a part of our community but still wants to remain for example in his or her smaller fleet of local real-life friends that is totally okay for us.
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Our Federation News Service has wrote a great news round-up again. Some exciting things are going on in STO and by klicking this link you will get all the important stuff from just one source.

https://ufplanets.com/content.php?416-STO-News-Roundup-9-August-2014

Enjoy reading!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    shinz0n1 wrote: »
    Plenty of hours of play and planned events etc. Worth a check. :D

Exactly. For example tomorrows klingon event: The Day of Honour!
    https://ufplanets.com/events.php?do=view&id=3213

A Klingon warrior must make an alliance with a hated enemy during the trial. We will ally with the Federation against some treacherous Romulans that dare to put their puppet in our High Council and pull strings from afar.
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Get to know the House of Kular command staff in this interview they gave for the Federation News Service.
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dentarii wrote: »
    Get to know the House of Kular command staff in this interview they gave for the Federation News Service.

I especially liked this part of the interview:

"House of Kular Reserves will see a bit of focus, hoping to bring the reserve fleet Holdings up to full standings. We need more volunteers to step over to the reserve fleet!"

Sounds like many possibilities to earn fleet credits :)
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Happy Birthday Jonathan Frakes!

Our Federation News Service (FNS) published an article about the most famous beard in all of Star Trek history which was turning 61 lately!

https://ufplanets.com/content.php?428-Jonathan-Frakes-turns-61
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Election for the Federation Council seats of both Andoria and Earth begin tonight. Should be an exciting time for the community!
    Dentari.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dentarii wrote: »
    Election for the Federation Council seats of both Andoria and Earth begin tonight. Should be an exciting time for the community!

For those of you are wondering: Our community has an own democratically elected membergroup called the "Federation Council". It is representing our memberbase which is spread out over a system of 5 planets (earth, bajor, vulcan, andoria, risa). The poll for the council seats of earth and andoria is now closed and everyone is waiting for the results :)
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    The voting for the Council has ended and the results are in!

Head over to our forums to see who has been voted in! ;)

ufplanets.com
    BenHurley.png