What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The House of Kular - A {UFP} Division

Comments

• Options
    billguarnerebillguarnere Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hmmm a Gorn doing a Fan dance? That could be rather interesting!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    chris5626chris5626 Member Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hmmm a Gorn doing a Fan dance? That could be rather interesting!

Dance all you want but don't get between me and the blood wine! :P We need warriors not dancers!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chris5626 wrote: »
    Dance all you want but don't get between me and the blood wine! :P We need warriors not dancers!

Ill take most of the bloodwine!

10min till Mark event of our Battle Officer Keenan! I can't wait!
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Better start polishing my bat'leth, some good events this weekend.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Speaking of which the PvP event is about to start!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    chris5626 wrote: »
    Speaking of which the PvP event is about to start!

It was unfortunate I wasn't able to be there but I heard that it was a succes so lets see how it goes next time:D
    Ashley.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Always a shame to miss a great event but fortunately they are pretty much constant these days.

Whilst we are on the subject of events the latest blog discussing the development of the almost here new website is up and and gives a bit of insight in to the updated event system. The blog can be found HERE.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    tetsaboushakkentetsaboushakken Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The House of Kular

Happy Monday STO players. Here is a look at what is going on in The House of Kular

Monday: Late Night STF's Join Provisional Lieutenant JG Clulyan for some STF action, 11pm Central Standard Time. This is open to all level 50 fleet members. Teamspeak is strongly advised

Tuesday -The Edge of Romulus - STO RP You are a Romulan Republic sympathizer and you have been called to duty. You find yourself on the Romulan Flotilla ready for action, about to discover what will hopefully become the new Romulan homeworld. Join a small team of comrades and help shape the course of our people!

This is a hard ROLEPLAY event where all parts of the episode missions will be roleplayed out by the squadron of players involved. We will form a team and walk through everything beginning with "The Helix" and moving forward, getting through one or two missions per night. However, all NPCs will be listened to thoroughly and all decisions will be made In-Character between the squad. No space bar/"F"-key skipping through this adventure - you will live your character fully.

Overnight Fleet Mark Run All officers are being recalled to focus on gaining fleet marks in order to keep the projects flowing. If your main doesn't need fleet marks, please bring your 2nd and 3rd fleet characters so that we can help the projects in these fleets to keep going.

Intro to Ground STF This event is for fleet members who are just starting out on ground STF events. You need to be at least lvl 44 and have at least mark IX gear. We will go over the basics of how to stay alive and have fun while killing the borg. Emphasis will be on tactics and map layouts with no pressure to rush through. This event is ESF sponsored.

This is just a small look at what we have in store in the fleet. Interested? Board the shuttle to our starbase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Looking like a pretty solid line up. It is a shame that the Klingon population in STO seems to be so much lower. It is nice to see so many events that people that are serious about being Klingon can get involved in. I hope to see lots of Klingons taking part!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So I saw a thread where someone had asked who the top 10 STO fleets were. Naturally that is highly subjective since everyone is going to measure themselves differently and different people are going to want different things from a fleet so it really is impossible to measure what fleets are best as it all depends on how you measure them but it did get me thinking about UFP which operates the HOUSE OF KULAR and what I think makes us one of the best Star Trek gaming groups around. So, the first few things that came to mind:
    • 5 in-game fleets and support for each playable faction.
    • Top tier starbase.
    • An elite group dedicated to STFs and PvP.
    • More than a dozen dedicated event officers covering all major time zones.
    • Daily hosted events and regular events with other fleets.
    • Game guides for members of all experience levels.
    • We have our own website, forum, mobile app, team speak server and game servers.
    • We self publish our own Star Trek magazine featuring exclusive interviews with the Star Trek Online developers.
    • In partnership with Activision and CBS we also have a multi-game digital publishing deal allowing us to provide all members with FREE and completely legal copies of Elite Force Holomatch and RPG-X.
    • More than 10 years experience in the field of Star Trek gaming.
    • Over 700 active members representing more than 40 different nationalities.
    • In addition to Star Trek Online we also actively support the Star Trek Armada series, Star Trek Bridge Commander and the Star Trek Elite Force series.
    • We actively support roleplaying via SIMMs, Star Trek Online and RPG-X.
    • We were also voted one of the top 100 clans in the world a few years back, the only Star Trek gaming clan featured in the list I might add, again though it is subjective.
    • Annual 'real world' meet up events.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Some great events for Klingons coming up over the next few days.

Friday PvP
    The clue really is in the title for this one, every Friday plays host to PvP events and this one is no different.

Call to battle and glory!
    This Saturday earn Fleet Marks, Nukara Marks and do STF runs with your Klingon characters.

STF Sunday
    Sundays are STF Sundays! Hosted STF runs throughout the day.

Joint Fleet Event with 2nd Fleet
    This Sunday we're hosting a joint wargames event with 2nd Fleet.

Late night STFs
    The sun might go down but the STFs keep going all through the night.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The next Fleet Meeting and UFPAC (United Federation of Planets Award Ceremony) have been announced! The Fleet Meeting will take place on Friday the 27th of September 2013 and the UFPAC will take place on the 28th of September 2013.

More details can be found HERE!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    hermanator1918hermanator1918 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Qapla my fellow Klingon warriors,

I have come from the noble house of KULAR! To gain reinforcements for the up and coming battle!

On Thursday 12th of September we have a Borg bootcamp with those federation patak!

On Friday 13th of September we have Friday PvP in which we shall be facing those federation patak and those spineless Romulans in WAR! LEAD BY our glorious leader Commodore Dodgers ? LEADER OF THE KLINGONS (CO of the house of Kular division)! It shall be a GOOD DAY TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

So my Klingon brethren, come to ufplanets.com for more information.

naDev ghoS,
    Hermanator
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It may also be noteworthy to mention UFPAC on the 28th september.

For non-UFP members this is when people get recognised for their hardwork in the community, its always rather good fun and by far one of the most popular events in the calender. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It's nearly time for the weekend so here is a quick round up of some of the event highlights for the next few days.

Friday PvP
    Do you like PvP? Do you like Fridays? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions there is a very high probability that you will love Friday PvP! Despite retaining the exact same amount of Friday...-ness? Friday PvP now features even more PvP...-ness! So bring your Federation, Klingon and Romulan characters and PvP... on Friday!

New Romulus Task Force
    Bring your Federation alts. As the Romulan people struggle to build a new home and forge a new future they can rely on the Federation for support. Will you join the task force and help to get the Romulans back on their feet in their hour of need?

Joint Strike Assault - Part V
    The Breen have grown bolder and have begun to make incursions in to allied space. Starfleet is mobilising a task force to determine the extent of the Breen threat and to protect the interests of the Federation and its allies. Got a Federation alt? Bring them along!

STF Sunday
    Sunday is STF day! This Sunday the ESF will be assisting members through STFs so if you need to work on your Borg Reputation or just love destroying drones make sure not to miss it!

Will you conquer your enemies or earn yourself a glorious but ultimately pointless death?
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Friday PvP tonight...

If unprepared it can be bloody, as I found out several weeks ago. Still I fought to the death like a Klingon Warrior!

Believe I came last, still I argue that it was an honourable last place finish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    If I have time to buy it and set it up I might bring my Fleet Vor'cha.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Absolutely loving my Fleet Tor'Kaht. Just so much fun to play both in PvP and in PvE. :D
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    As a message to those interesting in signing up we are currently in the process of upgrading our website and forums so the website will be inaccessible until the upgrade is complete. After which recruitment will re-open. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You can monitor the process of this work at www.ufplanets.com
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The new website is now live and as such recruitment has re-opened.

Please feel free to come and visit us at www.ufplanets.com
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    STF Sunday was great fun. Loving my Fleet Vor'cha (Tor'Kaht), the Borg didn't know what hit them. Got to do all of the STFs on Elite in record time.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ok so time for this week's event list. Bear in mind that events can be added at any time so the list is correct at the time of posting.

BATTLE OF CHINTOKA NIGHT [BC] Monday
    Recreate this famous battle of the Dominion War as the Federation, Klingons and Romulans take on the Dominion and their Cardassian allies.

THE VAULT RETURNS [PVE] Tuesday
    As a member of the House of Kular you will engage the enemy both in shuttles and in ships. This event will also co-incide with the increase bonus hour for The Vault, so you will get extra Reputation Marks.

CROSSFIRE CHALLENGE [PVP] Tuesday
    The first Crossfire themed event. Employ tactics and teamwork to destroy the enemies command ships whilst protecting your own!

STF WEDNESDAY [PVE] Wednesday
    STF Wednesday continues. Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

INTRO TO GROUND STFS [PVE] Wednesday
    Members new to Ground STFs or simply wanting to gain experience are invited to attend. Emphasis will be on tactics and map layouts with no pressure to rush through.

MARKED MIRRORS [PVE] Thursday
    Take on the forces of the Mirror Universe and earn yourself experience, fleet credits and reputation marks.

FRIDAY PVP [PVP] Friday
    Answer the call to glory and compete against fellow fleet members in hosted PvP events.

THE WRATH OF KHAN [PVP] Saturday
    Part 6 of the Joint Strike Assault series sees a re-imagining of the battle to stop Khan. Do you have what it takes?

STF Sunday [PVE] Sunday
    Missed STF Wednesday? Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

Star Trek: Meridian [RPG-X] Sunday
    Join us and take part in the voyages of the starship Meridian.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    So not long after posting this week's events a few extra ones have been added so the weekly event schedule now looks like this:

BATTLE OF CHINTOKA NIGHT [BC] Monday
    Recreate this famous battle of the Dominion War as the Federation, Klingons and Romulans take on the Dominion and their Cardassian allies.

THE VAULT RETURNS [PVE] Tuesday
    As a member of the House of Kular you will engage the enemy both in shuttles and in ships. This event will also co-incide with the increase bonus hour for The Vault, so you will get extra Reputation Marks.

CROSSFIRE CHALLENGE [PVP] Tuesday
    The first Crossfire themed event. Employ tactics and teamwork to destroy the enemies command ships whilst protecting your own!

STF WEDNESDAY [PVE] Wednesday
    STF Wednesday continues. Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

INTRO TO GROUND STFS [PVE] Wednesday
    Members new to Ground STFs or simply wanting to gain experience are invited to attend. Emphasis will be on tactics and map layouts with no pressure to rush through.

MARKED MIRRORS [PVE] Thursday
    Take on the forces of the Mirror Universe and earn yourself experience, fleet credits and reputation marks.

FRIDAY PVP [PVP] Friday
    Answer the call to glory and compete against fellow fleet members in hosted PvP events.

T1 PVP [PVP] Friday
    Serving as a great introduction to PvP or as something new for more experienced players there will be two tier 1 ship PVP events.

THE WRATH OF KHAN [PVP] Saturday
    Part 6 of the Joint Strike Assault series sees a re-imagining of the battle to stop Khan. Do you have what it takes?

STF Sunday [PVE] Sunday
    Missed STF Wednesday? Take part in hosted runs of the Special Task Force missions.

Star Trek: Meridian [RPG-X] Sunday
    Join us and take part in the voyages of the starship Meridian.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    It is getting to be a full time job trying to keep an up to date event schedule on here so if you want to know about the latest events just head HERE.
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    This Saturday UFPAC

UFPAC stands for UFP Award Ceremony - where members who have contributed to our community get a reward for their efforts. Certainly something to watch, very entertaining. Lots of Banter between the hosts. Which is usually frowned upon, but is very funny. I think anyone interested in joining the community should go to UFPAC just to see the community at its best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Something which is yet to be mentioned on the House of Kular Section, but has been proudly mentioned on the Romulan Section... Is that UFP now has a fantasticly designed website, which looks even better than our last. Which in my opinion is really saying something, considering the last one really blew my mind. If you don't trust me check it out for yourselves at www.ufplanets.com

Definately the most accurate Ucas website out there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    UFPAC TOMMOROW!

UFPAC stands for UFP Award Ceremony, its where individuals get awarded for their efforts to help the community. This goes from completing their duties within their role e.g. Event Officer hosting many events. Or from helping specific members out of the goodness of their hearts.

Either way Its not just a heart warming event it is also an event known for its entertainment value - with lots of B*tchy hosts B*tching at each other.

You should not miss it, even if you are not in the fleet. :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    U.F.P.A.C
    In less than 24 hours!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that attended was great fun!

Congratulations to everyone that got promotions and medals!

If you didn't get anything this time around don't fret, the next UFPAC is in December just remember to make sure your activity and good deeds get noticed. Try to attend hosted events, be vocal in game or on TeamSpeak, be active on the forums, look at serving within an available position. Everyone has the chance to get rewarded but because of that you need to make sure you are doing what you can to stand out from the crowd, everyone here has that opportunity but only you can take it!

Now the countdown is on to the next UFPAC. Coming this December!
    ChristopherHalsey.png
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Trying to keep up with the number of hosted events really is becoming a full time job :P so be sure to check out our EVENTS list for this week.

At the time of writing there are no less than 11 events up for this week already and it is only Monday! :eek:
    ChristopherHalsey.png