test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=>Starfleet Liberty Force Is Recruting<=

Comments

• crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,797 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good day Starbase one...look me up if you need an invite for a friendly and unique kind of fleet...
    DUwNP.gif

edited August 2012
    Hello Starbase One...Still recruting for this large size fleet. If anyone is interested Pm me
    DUwNP.gif

edited August 2012
    Hello Starbase 1...Still looking for the best give us a try
    DUwNP.gif

edited September 2012
    Hi there...still recruting...PM me for an invite. Thanks
    DUwNP.gif

edited September 2012
    Hello Starbase One...Still recruting for this large size fleet. If anyone is interested Pm me

Still a few more openings left in one of the largest fleets in STO. Pm me if you have questions :)
    DUwNP.gif

edited October 2012
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

PM me for more information and happy gaming!!!

Christie Swift @2007-2007

DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    v We are a large fleet but we are still small enough to take care of all our members!
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    Large fleet but with a small sense of community. Don't settle for less :D
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    We are still accepting new recruits...check our fleet :)
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    Up and running...still a strong fleet in Season 7
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    While others fleets are downsizing...we are well and growing...having the best time ever yes even with S7...due to our great management of people who love what they do.

We continue to recruit new members and even other fleets who wish to be part of us. We can help...we are LARGE BUT REAL FRIENDLY:)
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

Wouldn't you rather be part of an exciting group of gamers who care about each other instead of being a mere number in a fleet's roster?

Are you tired of looking for fleets that have no goals in making a difference for member satisfaction.

If you answer to any of these questions is yes then join us in the success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

Lookinfg still for those best captains. PM me if interested we are large but friendly fleet.
    DUwNP.gif

edited November 2012

Still recruiting and growing as well....
    DUwNP.gif

edited December 2012
    Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

We are a friendly fleet where you always have a voice and input...

The fleet does PvPs, STFs and other events on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you would like a "no hassle invite" and happy gaming!!!
    DUwNP.gif

• kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Good morning starbease! We are a large fleet with intentions to make a new fleet experience more "social and frienly" give us a try....

Come and join us!!! we are fun and friendly...Growing more than ever on S7:D
    edited December 2012

Looking for new recruits as well experienced officers. Pm me
    DUwNP.gif

edited December 2012
    Hello there and still recruting for a different experience
    DUwNP.gif

edited December 2012

Come and give us a try for a different experience. You will always be heard!!!
    DUwNP.gif

• wooble1wooble1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hey there
    I have been playing for a while now.. lv 50. I am part of a fleet but there is no social interaction with anyone in it.. Most of the time I am the only member on line. I love the game but my fleet is lacking. I am looking for a better community of gamers
    thanx
    Theta5
    edited January 2013
    :D

Come and give us a try for a different experience. You will always be heard!!!

Still recruiting for a different kind of experience. We are large but friendly :D
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    We are a large fleet but we are still small enough to take care of all our members!

Still looking for a few more recruits :cool:
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    Hello there:

Starfleet Liberty Force is still recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

We are a success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...born of hard work and dedication of great individuals.

@2007-2007
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013

Still looking for a few more recruits....:D
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    We keep on growing with over 495 members....still a few more openings....
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    We keep on growing with over 495 members....still a few more openings....

Hello there:

Starfleet Liberty Force is still recruiting for a different kind of social gaming. Membership satisfaction is our focus and we are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put you in the center of the action.

We are a success story of a well established and friendly "Starfleet Liberty Force". Starfleet's finest fleet...where you always have a voice and input...born of hard work and dedication of great individuals.

@2007-2007
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    Come and check us out. We are close to T4 and soon to start in the last stage....:cool:
    DUwNP.gif

edited January 2013
    For any invites or inquiries look us on:

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com

and asked to be included in our roster
    DUwNP.gif

• kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2013

edited March 2013

Hello there:

@2007-2007

DUwNP.gif

edited March 2013
    In our way to T5 Starbase...work of a group of great teamwork and likeminded friendly players....
    DUwNP.gif

This discussion has been closed.