test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=>Starfleet Liberty Force Is Recruting<=

Comments

• crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal is member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put that in the center of the action.

We are a friendly fleet where you always have a voice and input...

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accommodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.
    The fleet does PvPs, STFs and other events on a weekly basis.

Let me know if you would like a "no hassle invite" and happy gaming!!!

Thanks
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

Hello,

Starfleet Liberty Force mission goal is member satisfaction. We are not the corporate like entity kind of fleet. We bring in the social connection that most fleets lack and we are proud to put that in the center of the action.

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accommodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

Thanks
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

Hello,

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

Thanks
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a LARGE size,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a LARGE size,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.​​
    We are not a small fleet (heck we are topping 500 active members) but still retaining a small community mentality. Testimony to this is that we have been around for over 4 years and still stronger than ever.

Look me up for a no hassle invite.​​
    We are not a small fleet (heck we are topping 500 active members) but still retaining a small community mentality. Testimony to this is that we have been around for over 4 years and still stronger than ever.

Look me up for a no hassle invite.​ pig-2.gif​​
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    Hello Starbase One! Still recruiting for Officers and if there are any "small" fleet that would like to merge let us know as well. We are well established fleet with great leadership and a great group of officers who are dedicated to this fleet and the people in it. :)​​
    Fully functional fleet with MATURE leadership.

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=275613​​

Look me up for a no hassle invite.​​
    Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a LARGE size,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.

Also, even though our Armada is full and very helpful to lower tier fleets, if you are a fleet leader looking for armadas and your fleet is above level 20 or above contact me for more information.​​
    edited September 2015

Look me up for a no hassle invite.​ pig-30.gif​​

• greyknight07greyknight07 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    hi there guys,

I am interested in join your fleet. My current fleet hasnt really made feel like i am part of anything and there is no coordination, team play etc etc. I would like to know more about your application process :) thank you!
    hi there guys,

I am interested in join your fleet. My current fleet hasnt really made feel like i am part of anything and there is no coordination, team play etc etc. I would like to know more about your application process :) thank you!

Please contact me at @2007-2007 via game or check our website and leave a reply:

DUwNP.gif

Starfleet Liberty Force is recruiting. We are a LARGE size,casual but friendly Fleet with crafting, successful STF runs,character leveling support, PvPs/PvEs in a friendly fleet.

Also, even though our Armada is full and very helpful to lower tier fleets, if you are a fleet leader looking for armadas and your fleet is above level 20 or above contact me for more information.​​
    Hello Starbase One! Still recruiting for Officers and if there are any "small" fleet that would like to merge let us know as well. We are well established fleet with great leadership and a great group of officers who are dedicated to this fleet and the people in it. :)​​

Accept NO imitations or wannabe fleets.

We have been one of the oldest in STO and present very stable leadership through lean, good and great times!

Check us out:

http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/

For an invite PM: @2007-2007​​
    Hello,

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accomodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones.

Thanks

Salutations mighty leaderfox-1.gif​​
    ​​
    edited September 2015

Look me up for a no hassle invite.​​​

Hello,

Thanks​​
    DUwNP.gif

Hello Starbase One! Still recruiting for Officers and if there are any "small" fleet that would like to merge let us know as well. We are well established fleet with great leadership and a great group of officers who are dedicated to this fleet and the people in it​​
This discussion has been closed.