Install Arc
Options

BoFFs on Bridge Being duplicated; Ticket# 1,177,603

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I too am having this, I have been since last week... but I was hoping it'd be fixed by now... my guess is that it has something to do with the Doff systems pre-patching since the dupes are comming from who you have in "assignment slots". but I cannot roleplay correctly like this... so Cryptic, either admit it's because of the Doff system or fix it. please.

edit: it's global - all toons, all bridges. doesn't matter what bridge or ship either.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Didn't really think about this as a "bug", but more as an unfinished feature... Anyhow, every ship/bridge I have has this "symptom" of cloning, and so has each and every bridge of other captains' ships. Seen clonage ever since I made my first visit to a bridge, which was roughly a month ago.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I also am getting clones about all my bridges.

For data reference:

I put only 2 BOs stationed on my Galaxy-X to get a seated pic of my bridge with my "First Officer" and "Ship's Counselor" seated on either side of me. Left all the other slots set to None.

Those two BOff's, while sitting in their correct chairs, each had 3 clones about my bridge. No one else, just those two, mass-cloned.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Too bad it's not a quest line. It would give me something to do in the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh so its not just me with random duplicates on my bridge. Q must have been bored and made some holographic duplicates to confuse us. That or theres a very big tear in the space time continum that needs mending before anything more damaging occurs.

No but really I almost didnt notice until I went.. hmm wait.. I don't have anyone else dressed exactly like that...

** Edit

It would seem this might be affecting the other decks as well. That or by some coincidence the random npc generation just gave me like 4 of the same random starfleet guy walking around.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    I have this issue also, and it's annoying. I put a lot of work into how my crew looks, and I like hanging out on the bridge. As someone else said, this kinda kills it for me. Ideally I'd like more control over the crew, but just getting back to the way things were would be nice.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    There is nothing about this issue in the tribble notes for Sept. 12th. So they either don't know about it or they don't have a fix and don't want to acknowledge the problem.
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    Oh they know about it. Been that way for about a month or so. Would've thought they'd fix it by now. Oh well, guess it's not a priority :(
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    they aren't acknowledging it... my guess is that it's something to do with the Doff system...
  • Options
    edited September 2011
    My Female BOFFs have been kicked off my bridge.:(
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    bumping the issue for review