Install Arc

Ausmonauts - Australian Fleet - Recruiting

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Happy anniversary Ausmonauts!
    edited June 2012
    With season 6 hitting the test shard soon we will have to go dust of the Tribble fleet again. =^^=
    edited June 2012
    the cake is a lie and i want more fleet members
  • bubblygumsworthbubblygumsworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    -Bump-

(Because of the new forum and all)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
  • yonazakiyonazaki Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So once again we have dusted off our Tribble fleet's and begun testing another season!! =^^=

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Already there and claimed my spot!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • gamermixzgamermixz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Looking for a oceanic fleet to call home as I learn the game. You guys taking in people still?
    edited June 2012
    We are indeed. =^^=

If you'd like to signup to our websight and put in an application with the name(s) of your toons an officer will send them an invite. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    I am trying to apply on the website but for some reason its not letting use my email address and keeps saying "Could not check this email: Please double-check: Needed for confirmation." Not sure what that is about but any help be great.
  • macphattmacphatt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Howdy,

I'm in Aus and still relatively new to STO. I've only been playing in the last 3 months and this is the first MMO I've ever played. I want to be able to get into more PvP play and find that a lot of fleets only do Space PvP. I love Space PvP but I also want to get into some Ground PvP. Do you have members in Ausmonaughts that play a fair bit of Ground PvP?
    edited July 2012
    gamermixz wrote: »
    I am trying to apply on the website but for some reason its not letting use my email address and keeps saying "Could not check this email: Please double-check: Needed for confirmation." Not sure what that is about but any help be great.

Hmm I?ll get our web-tech to take a large hammer to that, but in the meantime we might just skip that. We have an in game chat channel where most fleet chat takes place, if you add that channel and ask for an invite there we?ll be able to send it out. :)

(to add the channel: Right click the top of the in game chat box and select the ?Channels? tab. Type in ?Ausmonauts? and click join. )

macphatt wrote: »
    Howdy,

I'm in Aus and still relatively new to STO. I've only been playing in the last 3 months and this is the first MMO I've ever played. I want to be able to get into more PvP play and find that a lot of fleets only do Space PvP. I love Space PvP but I also want to get into some Ground PvP. Do you have members in Ausmonaughts that play a fair bit of Ground PvP?

I have to be honest; we actually don?t do much in the way of ground PvP these days. (Personally I?m eagerly awaiting the PvP revamps as I quite like ground combat myself) We mostly run PVE and have frequent teams heading into the Kerrat open warzone and space PvP matches.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    yonazaki wrote: »
    Hmm I?ll get our web-tech to take a large hammer to that, but in the meantime we might just skip that. We have an in game chat channel where most fleet chat takes place, if you add that channel and ask for an invite there we?ll be able to send it out. :)

(to add the channel: Right click the top of the in game chat box and select the ?Channels? tab. Type in ?Ausmonauts? and click join. )

Thanks will join it shortly. IGN: Mixz@gamermixz

See you in space. :)
    edited July 2012
    Welcome meow ^^

Ah the weekend, with Tribble testing. =^^=

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Good day,

I live in the Philippines, and basically, I dabble in a large number of MMOs, including LOTRO and The Secret World.

I was wondering if you folks had a public channel I could join, as I'd like to be able to talk to people while I play, but am currently in a fleet with a handful of blogger friends and they come online at different times.

Would you suggest I apply with you guys and use PMs to talk to them? Or Stay with them and maybe join your public channel, if you have one?

Sadly, I'm not going to be super active in this game all the time, but I'd like to have a steady group of people to talk to when I am here.

Thanks for your time.
    edited July 2012
    Welcome again. =^^=

It looks like Starbases are just days away! =^_^=

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jkstocbrjkstocbr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    A great fleet for Australian players :)

We ran our first Starbase Defence with 20 players last night. Lots of fun!
  • jjmcquade2401jjmcquade2401 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Good to see you back mccraken!

and seriously PWE, whats up with my forum account?
  • stoneprincessstoneprincess Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    edited July 2012
    Fleet Starbase Tier 1 achieved over the weekend :)

Well done everyone!
  • theindefatigabletheindefatigable Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Greetings! I've been mulling over the thought of joining you guys for a while. I do not live in Oz or New Zealand (Yankee here), but I've been fascinated by Australia since I was a kid and have enjoyed the online company of Aussies I've met online. Thanks to the fact that I don't go to work on most days until the late afternoon, I also tend to play late into the night, which means I'll be online during your late afternoon-early evening often enough...as I post this it's past 3am my time (East Coast, USA), which my world clock here says is past 6pm in Sydney. I sometimes play for a bit around lunchtime in my time zone, which I believe would be about midnight in Perth.

Think that could work?

I have a lvl 50 KDF science officer who has never been part of a fleet and is available to join the Imperial Ausmonauts anytime. My four Starfleet toons are tied to a small fleet made up of just my brother, close friends, and I, but I intend to create and level new toons (still haven't made a lib. Borg yet!) and will create one to join the (Starfleet) Ausmonauts should I join the fleet.

I'm a pretty good space STF player, and run lots those and the new Fleet missions (space or ground). My KDF character has a Varanus that she is pretty good with in PvP. I don't spend a lot of time in Ker'rat, but in conjunction with fleet mates I'd certainly be willing to mix it up there more often.

So, basically, in all honesty I'd be spending a fair amount of time with my current fleet, but all of my Klingon time would be with the Imperial Ausmonauts and eventually I'll be able to spend more Starfleet time with you all. I know having an American player join your fleet might be a bit of a stretch, but I think it'll be fun.

Thankee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
    Founding member, Special Service Squadron
    "Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
    edited July 2012
    Hi

We have a few Americans that play late in the fleet as well as multi-fleeters. :)

If you?d like to put an application on our website (nothing terrifying, it?s mainly to make inviting easy) with the toon names an officer will send out an invite. =^^=

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Thanks!!! I've looked through the website and registration page and you'll probably hear from me in a couple of days, or maybe sooner. :o) Been a busy, but fun, weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    We certainly do welcome the night owl Americans, although now with the starbase missions going at all times of day your sure to find us on at any time !

Tier 1 this weekend... how long before T2 is online?
    edited July 2012
    Wonderful, I just sent in my registration. I'm starting off with my KDF character, though, Ariel@Captain_Hans_Langsdorff, who is lvl 50 and fleetless. However, I intend to start my first Starfleet Liberated Borg character soon and s/he (and probably more characters to follow) would like to join up with you all as well. I might take a little time to see whether a tac, eng, or sci path would be the best addition to the fleet, though, and then it'll be powerlevelling time. ;)

cheers, all!

P.S. Yeah, it's almost midnight over here and I plan to be up for a few more hours, relaxing and gaming, so I think we'll be a good fit. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Welcome to the fleet, hope you having a smashing time!
    edited August 2012
    Lots of Australian & New Zealand players on every night. Come join us, we have Pizza and Beer :) Check us out on our website : www.ausmonauts.com
  • miloguyaussiemiloguyaussie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    G'day ,I posted this in the other fleet pages but will post here
    Im thinking of joining up, currently lvl 50 on my main character

currently in a good fleet too but would be nice to play with some aussies too
    I play when I can, currently looking after my dad who's 88 and do what I can for him

I also have used vent a little bit..
    do you guys have your own chat window like my current fleet does

oh while I'm at level 50 VA I'm still learning how to play this and so used to ps3 games!!

I havent made up my mind if I should leave my current guy with my current fleet
    or just jump in, or make another guy but then have to start over???

have many of you gone from one fleet to another ???

I just want to have fun and enjoy the game , not take it too seriously if you know what I mean

currently in command of the USS Nowra E
    Milo Knight -Star fleet Engineer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sp74656sp74656 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We do indeed have our own vent and chat. We have a wide range of play styles in the fleet but always following that classic Aussie way of, She'll be right, throw a tric at her!
    edited August 2012
    Wells Class

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Lots of Australian & New Zealand players on every night. Come join us, we have Pizza and Beer Check us out on our website : www.ausmonauts.com

Tier 3 Starbase ETA 4 days.
    Tier 3 Military ETA 4 days (Currently upgrading).
    T3 Eng & Sci shortly after that :)