test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\= The 2nd Fleet =/\=

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There is even talk that the new Demo might be completely retooled so that Demo players can only visit Starfleet Academy and Earth Space dock if they are a Federation player, or visit the Klingon Academy, First City, and The Shipyard if they are a Klingon Player. Pretty much making demo players "Eternal Cadets" until they paid for a subscription. :p

I would support this :-)
    edited August 2011
    Hello 2nd Fleet (this is a non bump, bump) :-)
    edited August 2011
    Telsa thanks for the heads up an Atari possibly finally releasing Cryptic
    edited August 2011
    Hey 2nd fleet, feels like awhile since I posted here, how are you?
    edited August 2011
    I am tired since my fleet position has no understanding of the word sleep.
    edited August 2011
    Afternoon 2nd, BUMP!
    edited August 2011
    Hello again 2nd fleet, not alot of activity going on here
    edited August 2011
    As we grow closer to the impending Borg invasion we must all stand together to keep our home systems safe. It would be an honor to stand on the line together with our brothers in the 2nd against these cybernetic devils. May our Fleets fight and die together against this common foe!
    edited August 2011
    The Borg will not stand a chance. Unless they bring a Diamond, then we're doomed.
    edited August 2011
    I am sad to report that Brian has passed away, he died of starvation and dehydration at his keyboard waiting for Tribble to finish patching, he will be missed by most, but a minority will be holding a party at Club 47 following the wake that is all :rolleyes:
    edited August 2011
    I am sad to report that Brian has passed away, he died of starvation and dehydration at his keyboard waiting for Tribble to finish patching, he will be missed by most, but a minority will be holding a party at Club 47 following the wake that is all :rolleyes:

I'm always up for a party! Will we have drinks or is it BYOB?
    edited August 2011
    and as his world faded, but one word was on his breath, "sleep..."
    edited August 2011
    sounds like a cry baby waaaa.

anyway i maybe banned from the forums again because i posted in ask cryptic questions

here it is august 8th and the questions are still up. why cant you people at cryptic hold yourselves to a timetable? why are you all slacking? maybe it is because of poor leadership.

so if you dont see me on here you know that the forum TRIBBLE got me. lol
    edited August 2011
    Goodbye Quack
    edited August 2011
    Did the forum TRIBBLE really get quack? Last time I saw that happen a Huge Banned sign showed up next to the person's name.
    edited August 2011
    Your posting in the "Ask Cryptic: August 2011 Questions, please!" thread has resulted in this moderation.

At no time is it appropriate to post comments which create undue discontent on the forums or the posting non-constructive comments

i got another infraction. this is defanetely crazy. you say anything that is remotely true about the developers sucking and you get an infraction.
    edited August 2011
    but im not banned yet, im still lurking, but it doesnt look good for me ever returning to sto.
    edited August 2011
    You should just pull the plug then Quack, its odd that you don't play the game anymore and have said that you are not going to come back but you lurk around here on the STO forums.

Its like you are a ghost...okay I actually like that idea, keep lurking Quack you can be the "Phantom of the Forums". :)

Just make sure you add "mmmmmmmhahahahaha" to your "Quack Quack Quack".:D
    edited August 2011
    Appears as if the transition from Atari to Perfect World has been pushed back another week...oh well transitions take time, and I can wait. They have stated that Perfect World will honor all Atari Tokens that were purchased on StarTrekOnline.com and ChampionsOnline.com, so thats cool:D
    edited August 2011
    I spend alot of time on the Jupiter Force Forums and recently I did a activity with that group to pick the next crew of the Enterprise F.

Here is a Image that displays what we came up with.

>Click here to see the Visual Roster Image<

This was just for fun, but now I have started another thread were we will try and pick real life actors to play the characters that we have chosen.

It should be fun.:D
    edited August 2011
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/08/10/perfect-world-entertainment-completes-acquisition-of-cryptic-stu/
    A couple of months back, we announced that Atari was in the court to sell off Cryptic Studios, and that Perfect World Entertainment had stepped up to the plate to take the studio off Atari's hands. Well, as of now, the sale is complete and Cryptic is now firmly in the grasp of free-to-play leviathan Perfect World Entertainment.

According to reports, the sale cost Perfect World a staggering $49.8 million, and $30.7 is said to be going straight toward paying off Atari's existing debt. As for the projects Cryptic was previously working on -- namely Star Trek Online, Champions Online, and the upcoming Neverwinter -- it remains to be seen what will happen, but you can be sure we'll bring you the latest as soon as we get word.
    edited August 2011
    With Perfect World in command, what could become of the Demo?

1.) Allow Demo players a F2P experience but restrict them to the Omega Leonis Sector and the Sirius Sector.
    Once a subscription is purchased the rest of sector space will be opened up.

2.) Allow Demo players a F2P experience but restrict them to Starfleet Academy, Earth Space Dock, The First City, The Klingon Academy, and The Klingon Shipyard. Basically making Demo players eternal cadets.

3.) Allow Demo players a F2P experience but restrict them from PvP, Fleet Actions, Fleets, the Exchange, Uncommon loot, Rare Loot, Very Rare Loot, and give them a rank capacity of Captain.

4.) Many other options on the design board it sounds
    edited August 2011
    This will be an interesting period of awesome releases.
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    I'm finally a Senior Member. No clue what it means, but... bump!
    edited August 2011
    The 2nd Fleet is gearing up for the Borg fleet.
    edited August 2011
    The casting call continues on the Jupiter Force forums!
    edited August 2011
    Bumping it
    edited August 2011
    2nd Fleet Bumps to the top, until someone else posts.
    edited August 2011
    Hi 2nd Fleet, how is everything?
    Brian you can not bump threads, that can get you penalty point. I don't want you to get banned from the forum.