What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOS Veterans: Mature 30+ fleet

Comments

• Options
    tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The TOS Veterans are now recruiting after 8 months. It is always nice to get some new people into the mix.

We are a semi-casual mature (+30) fleet that is social first. Sure you can come on and do your missions by yourself and relax and kick back but the reason we are all in the fleet is to hang out with people that have the same love for anything Star Trek.

We are family first, have no rules and no bosses but we do ask people to set up the Mumble Voice server so that we can be more social.

We are not a RP fleet but we do have a creative group of people where some of us write bios that follow the fleet storyline and some fan fiction.

We are not a PvP fleet but we do have some really gifted players with some great support. We also have fun PvP nights where we just play for fun and no one gets picked on. I hated PvP until I played with these guys. They helped me to triple my damage in a few matches. You should join us for the TOS Connie vs D7 nights. It is a blast!

Anyways if you are in your 30's, 40's and beyond please think about the TOS Veterans as your new home. Check out the TOS Veterans website and fill out an application.

Mark (Aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TOSFLEET.COM

We are old (+30)
    We are the TOS Veterans
    We are mature (see above and don?t go by the definition)
    SOME OF US like TOS better than the rest (but we like everything Star Trek)
    We (some of us) like to picture ourselves from our chosen Star Trek eras (TOS/TAS/TNG/DSP/ENT)
    We are social before gameplay
    We think (some of us) that Kirk could kick Picard's A$$!
    We are funny (at least I am)
    We are a medium sized Fleet (and hope to stay that way) 250 members
    We are selective about who we let join so we don?t have tooo many
    We are relaxed (no online requirement)
    We have no rules (except for point one)
    We have a 3 week cadet probation period
    We have a 100k fleet project minimum donation to allow access to ships/fleet store
    We have a 3 week Cadet Probation period (chances to have an early promotion)
    We have a Mumble Voice server - We ask that you sign on in order to participate
    We have a cool website (TOS Veterans - TOSFLEET.com)
    We have a short Fleet Application to gain information about our new recruits
    We have a Klingon Fleet (TOS Qan Mang - TOSQMFLEET.com)
    We have an active European Hegemony Department
    We would like you to check us out and see if we are a good fit.

Watch our NEW Recruiting Video
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The TOS Veterans are now recruiting again :)

Please take a look at TOS Veterans website to then fill out our fleet application and the TOS Veterans Council will get back to you as soon as we can.

Ambassadors Katra
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for visiting the Mariner 10 Starbase. We are well into construction and really excited about building our home away from home.

Mariner 10 was named after an early 20th century Earth's robotic space probe launched by the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration. (Which later became part of United Earth Space Probe Agency) The Mariner 10 was launched on November 3, 1973, to fly by the planets Mercury and Venus. The Mariner 10 probe was the first spacecraft to use the gravitational slingshot effect to reach another planet, passing by Venus on February 5, 1974, on its way to becoming the first spacecraft to explore Mercury.

Check out TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    This is easy! If you are over 30 (years young) and have work and family cutting into your 'play time', you like Star Trek A LOT and want to hang with people that are in the same mindset and stage of life. Then please click on my signature image, go to the site... read the front page message, watch the 5min recruiting video and if you still like what you see, then come on and join our fleet.

We have over 300 members (mostly) in our main TOS Veterans Fleet and we have some of our alts in the TOS Qan Mang Klingon Fleet and we are looking to keep this fleet to a medium size. So if this fleet appeals to you or if you need any more information please let me know.

No mandatory fleet uniform, rules, bosses or time requirements. All we ask is you get to know us during your 3 week cadet probation period donate a minimum of 100k to our Fleet Starbase Projects for your first player and then 50k/alt to give access to the fleet stores and fleet ships. WE are also a social fleet so we ask you to join onto our Mumble server in order to socialize and at least hear the other fleetmates. So I guess we do have a couple of rules but we have found that they help to keep us a "Social" fleet.

TOS Veterans website

James Bailey
    We just want to have fun!
  • Options
    sn4857932sn4857932 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This fleet is full of mature (+30) people that have family, work, continuing education and board meetings that get in the way of their Star Trek Online time.

We are just a bunch of pre-seniors having some fun. We don not care what uniform you have on or what ship you fly.

It is nice when everyone gets your pop culture references and we all understand what it is like to have a RL crisis. Please check out the fleet on our website to see what we are all about.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    What is the TOS Veterans Fleet all about?

We are:
    Not an RP fleet, We are not a PVP fleet, We are not a PVE Fleet, We don't just STF grind. We are TOS Veterans and we ARE ALL OF THESE THINGS..
    Well not so much RP these days...

We are a semi-casual fleet in attitude, but not in how we play the game.

Whether you are only interested in the game semi-casually, or if you want to up your game to a more hardcore level, we have activities for you to enjoy with fellow fleetmates.

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The TOS Veterans are now recruiting after 8 months. It is always nice to get some new people into the mix.

We are a semi-casual mature (+30) fleet that is social first. Sure you can come on and do your missions by yourself and relax and kick back but the reason we are all in the fleet is to hang out with people that have the same love for anything Star Trek.

We are family first, have no rules and no bosses but we do ask people to set up the Mumble Voice server so that we can be more social.

We are not a RP fleet but we do have a creative group of people where some of us write bios that follow the fleet storyline and some fan fiction.

We are not a PvP fleet but we do have some really gifted players with some great support. We also have fun PvP nights where we just play for fun and no one gets picked on. I hated PvP until I played with these guys. They helped me to triple my damage in a few matches. You should join us for the TOS Connie vs D7 nights. It is a blast!

Anyways if you are in your 30's, 40's and beyond please think about the TOS Veterans as your new home. Check out the TOS Veterans website and fill out an application.

Mark (Aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TOSFLEET.COM

We are old (+30)
    We are the TOS Veterans
    We (some of us) like to picture ourselves from our chosen Star Trek eras (TOS/TAS/TNG/DSP/ENT)
    We have a 100k fleet project minimum donation to allow access to ships/fleet store

• Options
    edited December 2013

We are:
    Not an RP fleet, We are not a PVP fleet, We are not a PVE Fleet, We don't just STF grind. We are TOS Veterans and we ARE ALL OF THESE THINGS..

Whether you are only interested in the game semi-casually, or if you want to up your game to a more hardcore level, we have activities for you to enjoy with fellow fleetmates.

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Mark (Aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    TOSFLEET.COM

We are old (+30)
    We are the TOS Veterans

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for visiting the Mariner 10 Starbase. We are well into construction and really excited about building our home away from home.

Mariner 10 was named after an early 20th century Earth's robotic space probe launched by the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration. (Which later became part of United Earth Space Probe Agency) The Mariner 10 was launched on November 3, 1973, to fly by the planets Mercury and Venus. The Mariner 10 probe was the first spacecraft to use the gravitational slingshot effect to reach another planet, passing by Venus on February 5, 1974, on its way to becoming the first spacecraft to explore Mercury.

Check out TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Please take a look at TOS Veterans website to then fill out our fleet application and the TOS Veterans Council will get back to you as soon as we can.

Ambassadors Katra
  • Options
    misternoparmisternopar Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Peace and Long Life
    Happy New Year from your Friends at the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet
    Live Long and Prosper
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you all from the VKF for your well wishes. See you out there in the STO Universe.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    This is easy! If you are over 30 (years young) and have work and family cutting into your 'play time', you like Star Trek A LOT and want to hang with people that are in the same mindset and stage of life. Then please click on my signature image, go to the site... read the front page message, watch the 5min recruiting video and if you still like what you see, then come on and join our fleet.

We have over 300 members (mostly) in our main TOS Veterans Fleet and we have some of our alts in the TOS Qan Mang Klingon Fleet and we are looking to keep this fleet to a medium size. So if this fleet appeals to you or if you need any more information please let me know.

No mandatory fleet uniform, rules, bosses or time requirements. All we ask is you get to know us during your 3 week cadet probation period donate a minimum of 100k to our Fleet Starbase Projects for your first player and then 50k/alt to give access to the fleet stores and fleet ships. WE are also a social fleet so we ask you to join onto our Mumble server in order to socialize and at least hear the other fleetmates. So I guess we do have a couple of rules but we have found that they help to keep us a "Social" fleet.

James Bailey
  • Options
    vkfphoenixlordvkfphoenixlord Member Posts: 1,991 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Happy New Year from the VKF.

Are you guys up for a JFE either this month or next? :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Mark (Aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We are:

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Mark (Aka James Bailey)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    TOSFLEET.COM

We are old (+30)
    We are the TOS Veterans
    We are mature (see above and don't go by the definition)
    We have no rules (except for point two above)
    We have a 2-3 week cadet probation period (depending on activity)
    We have a 100k fleet project minimum donation to allow access to ships/fleet store and 50k per Alt

• Options
    edited January 2014

If you are in your 30's, 40's or Beyond and you are looking for a social fleet then....

Ambassadors Katra
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Check out TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014

TOS Veterans website

James Bailey
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We are:

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Mature (30's, 40's and Beyond) Semi-Casual Social Fleet

Our play style is relaxed with no time obligations. We believe that all fleet members should have a say in decisions. Our ruling council members are here to answer questions and participate in conversations, not dictate commands. We want to keep our fleet bank stocked with unique items at all levels to help everyone out.

We have a TOS theme... We have a TNG theme... We have a DS9 theme...
    We have a VGR theme... We have a ENT theme... We even have a TAS theme...

...because we have all found STAR TREK at different points in its history. Our fleet embodies what STAR TREK is for all of us. Your TOS may be TNG (or DS9 or VGER or ENT!), so our mission statement above still applies! Join and add alts to our Klingon Fleet, The TOS Qan Mang! Consider both part of the same Fleet, Only bitter enemies of war! It will be GLORIOUS!

The name may be TOS Veterans, but ALL Star Trek fans ARE Welcome!
    The backstory of our fleet revolves around a group of captains and ships brought from the year 2269 to fight for the Federation. We intend the fleet backstory to be a collaborative effort, so discussion, ideas, and expansions are welcome. Fleet characters should have bios that relate in some way to the backstory, and we are happy to brainstorm on how to do that collectively. The TOS theme and backstory is meant to be fun and not a burden.

We are interested in all facets of the game, and plan to run occasional fleet actions with TOS era ships whenever possible. We also have plans to use The Foundry to create TOS-era adventures, flesh out our backstory and character biographies, and play with ideas that members have contributed.

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We are:

TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Check out TOSFLEET.COM
  • Options
    edited January 2014

We are:

TOSFLEET.COM