test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

15681011402

Comments

  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Zero is 10 flavors of awesomsauce. Now lets talk about the great hort hunt 2011.

    Please, that's not even a challenge. Just set up a thread of pictures of hot girls and you'll know exactly where to find him.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    :sniffs the air:
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    :sniffs the air:
    Psst! Hort! You'll be safe in here!

    ..just don't make any noises. Nobody will suspect the new coffee table! :p
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    hort_wort wrote: »
    :sniffs the air:

    It was Dawson! :D
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    one way to keep the conductor away from checkign your ticket eh?
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    one way to keep the conductor away from checkign your ticket eh?

    *waves hands frantically* 5 miles away! :eek:
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In a recent trip to the dieing plain of hell I saw five kings floating in withering thrones. Words obscured by ill placed pictures could not hide the misappropriated title of king bestowed upon two queens. And when four times hero fell by three evil laced kin the world fell black and birthed three anew. Once again just back into the light the fallen did rise to push back night once more. Zero has claim to a crown in her own right. Gilded and polished unknown to the tarnish of common strife. Three bands is a holy ring made. Five destroys as three creates.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    In a recent trip to the dieing plain of hell I saw five kings floating in withering thrones. Words obscured by ill placed pictures could not hide the misappropriated title of king bestowed upon two queens. And when four times hero fell by three evil laced kin the world fell black and birthed three anew. Once again just back into the light the fallen did rise to push back night once more. Zero has claim to a crown in her own right. Gilded and polished unknown to the tarnish of common strife. Three bands is a holy ring made. Five destroys as three creates.

    [= *kneels* Your Majesty!
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    [= *kneels* Your Majesty!

    *places foot on JC and shoves him onto the ground*

    Knock that off, you're embarassing yourself! :p
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    It was Dawson! :D
    Hey! I didn't eat no baked beans!
    archanubis wrote:
    *places foot on JC and shoves him onto the ground*
    Knock that off, you're embarassing yourself! :p
    Agreed. :D

    *whispers* Crawler.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ive learnt that sir Walter Raleigh lesion.. Head on where it belongs by remaining nice and opening doors and holding chairs jackets.. i guess its gone out of style.. im single..
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    Ive learnt that sir Walter Raleigh lesion.. Head on where it belongs by remaining nice and opening doors and holding chairs jackets.. i guess its gone out of style.. im single..

    Oddly enough, I still do that and have always done that!
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    Oddly enough, I still do that and have always done that!
    Same here, of sorts. Though most of the old folk are just as bad as the teenagers. :(
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Same here, of sorts. Though most of the old folk are just as bad as the teenagers. :(

    Here in Toronto, most old people feel the world owes them something. Yes, they're aqcient, look like 5,000 year old relics, etc, but that's no excuse to be ignorant. I can easily relate to teens more in a lot of ways. Just because you're young, doesn't mean you have to take someone's TRIBBLE attitude and suck it up. If you're ignorant to me, expect the same in return.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    when a brain stops imagining a new way to have fun its taking a step towards the abyss of not caring

    when a smile is shared andd bright youth encouraged not to be afraid
    we all grow stronger.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    when a brain stops imagining a new way to have fun its taking a step towards the abyss of not caring

    when a smile is shared andd bright youth encouraged not to be afraid
    we all grow stronger.

    Ooh! An abyss! Somewhere to hide the bodies. (;
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well did you ever see Cary Grant in Arsnic and old lace? Quick Teddy we need some more locks dug..:D
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    well did you ever see Cary Grant in Arsnic and old lace? Quick Teddy we need some more locks dug..:D

    Can't say I have. Who is Cary Grant?
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    Can't say I have. Who is Cary Grant?
    You have google don't you? Anyway, here's his Wikipedia article.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    \o/ Ya Ya Dawson Assist..

    But here.. Look What i found involving School Busssesss

    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblog.aspx?feat=188a570b-03e6-4f4f-9fe5-a463ab062d20&icid=autos_2076&GT1=22026

    School on Time Terrifies Me..
    Look out for Ravenstein Science..

    OMG , ITs Archies Transformer.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    MGDawson wrote: »
    You have google don't you? Anyway, here's his Wikipedia article.

    I don't like Google! People complain about Microsoft but are way too uninformed to grasp how much worse Google is in comparison to Microsoft and even some of the worse information digging bots on the internet.

    I don't think I've ever seen anything he's done.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    Can't say I have. Who is Cary Grant?

    Hugh Grant's brother?
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    Hugh Grant's brother?

    She's awake! I sure hope you got enough sleep that playing STO again won't make you pass out at your computer. :eek: Then again, you can only put up with so many Borg pickle encounters were idiots only attack the probes.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    She's awake! I sure hope you got enough sleep that playing STO again won't make you pass out at your computer. :eek: Then again, you can only put up with so many Borg pickle encounters were idiots only attack the probes.

    I said I was sorry.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Capulet wrote: »
    I said I was sorry.

    Who is Ten Foward's Chief Medical Officer? I demand you be relieved of your work related duties until further notice! :D
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    jcsww wrote: »
    Who is Ten Foward's Chief Medical Officer? I demand you be relieved of your work related duties until further notice! :D

    If Cappy is the CMO, I don't ever want to go to sickbay! :p
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ...whoever got the short straw became CMO for the day. Or was it the rota system? I can't remember. Oh well.

    *injects Cappy with a large sedative and tucks into bed, and quietly closes the door*

    *motions for silence*
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    MGDawson wrote: »
    ...whoever got the short straw became CMO for the day. Or was it the rota system? I can't remember. Oh well.

    *injects Cappy with a large sedative and tucks into bed, and quietly closes the door*

    *motions for silence*

    I think you've created more noise with that sedative than there was beforehand. *plugs ears* I can still hear her snore! *walks away*
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    North by North West a Hitchcock film and many more.. some were i n colour..

    Hey but You ditn say you wanted to ride i nthe 320 mph school bues. .aw..
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    \o/ Ya Ya Dawson Assist..

    But here.. Look What i found involving School Busssesss

    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblog.aspx?feat=188a570b-03e6-4f4f-9fe5-a463ab062d20&icid=autos_2076&GT1=22026

    School on Time Terrifies Me..
    Look out for Ravenstein Science..

    OMG , ITs Archies Transformer.

    That bus is epic Senshi, just like my buddy! [= Great find!
Sign In or Register to comment.