test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    First you have a bottle then a jar.. wait rest on cappies Wait ok.. You pickle herring then the bottler.. :o

Can I just have the pickle? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • piwright42piwright42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Got a AMD Phenom II 965 Black commin' in the mail. It'd be nice if they got DirectX 11 to work on this game more than it does so that CPU had somethin' to do.
    If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
    They taste the same.
    edited December 2012
    Those are decent CPU's and more than adequate for anything this game can push. They also come very cheap. :) How long has DirectX11 been in beta in this game and been on non-beta server?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited December 2012
    Muahahahahaha! I have something to share! :D
    jcsww wrote: »
    Honestly, Senshi. I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to myself. Buying stuff for my grandparents, my mother and her boyfriend, and doing the extended family pick a name out of the hat are all givens. The most enjoyable side of Christmas is the surprise gift for a friend who won't be expecting it, cards with $20 each in it for the staff at my local coffee shop that I see almost daily, and running around in my Santa Claus hat. The funnest side of Christmas for me and this held true last year as well was... Z! :D She puts the extra sprecial back into Christmas! Picking a gift or gifts for her is always a fun challenge and one I enjoy. Going out of your way for someone who means the world to you to make their Christmas that much more special is really what Christmas is all about, gifts or no gifts!

Taken from Cappy's thread. I thought that it also belonged over here. Also... I have heard from a very reliable source... No, I'm not telling you who! :P That JC is... the only one who puts an R in special. :rolleyes: On a completely unrelated note. He has also managed to track down what he wants to get Z for Christmas.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Quiet excellent.. here i don't even have to hide the California blend of veggies under BACON to make anyone eat them.. but it Helps!

the home made carmel and rasins were excellant on vanila ic.. tomorrow im plotign a Florintina Eggs and flap jacks
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited December 2012
    Is everyone looking forward to Q's Winter Wonderland this Thursday?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hort just made my day and brought a much need sime to my face. =)
    hort_wort wrote: »
    They just wanted to make sure the fans could install cloaking devices if they so desired. :D

Clearly. :P (zing!)

On grounds of the Winter Wonderland this year, I honestly don't know if I'll have the time this year.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited December 2012
    Aw that's why i only threw C work at math and took Happy less stress B's

my romulan text field were corrupt when i did a Klingon character swap using the new way that you don't have to log back i for. .i like this feature alot..
    i see the Dilith prices are back to min 111 to Zen so i grabbed 419.. i should have visited last week.. and could almost buy a starship.. was goign to swap tru all captaisn and sell sell sell
    edited December 2012
    The Winter Wonderland race is the same as last years track. The snowmen throwing snowballs at you is fun unless you are in the race. Getting frozen during a race just makes it take longer. I have yet to find the purple weapons but the big snowman appears in the middle of the frozen lake. For the most part, it's just a big rehash of last years event with some new clothing, snowmen that move, and the Gazebo that isn't anything pretty to look at.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2012
    its a convenient arrangement with the merchants and Romulan pet collector set up
    with a nice view of the track.

the snowman invasion was nice we chased around felling many as the alert for the Giant snowman came in from the pond.. i was re-supplying chasing down stranglers and dint get to add many shots at the monster.
    edited December 2012
    I was trying to figure out how you get commodities this year. Once upon a time, you got a crate from racing but that doesn't seem to be the way it works this year. I don't want to have to spend real money to aquire the stuff to get a scarf, jacket, and skate boots. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2012
    they snowman fights where ive gotten mine
    edited December 2012
    they snowman fights where ive gotten mine

Thank you, Senshi!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited December 2012
    Welcome back Ichiban JC san

You are very welcome Cookie chan

also the event has a second race if you go up the path north from race starter you see a start finish platform with starting gate hoops..
    when the the Fast and furious zone announcement comes go up there
    wait for race to start ..the hoops drop
    course has ice snow short ridges you can jump or use as lanes in crowd.. enjoy
    there is no out of bounds penalty.. just stay left at first turn the rights a dead end.. at race end you grab a Place ribbon.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was checking out the second race earlier. I'm not too sure how that works. I stood there, waited with some others and the things dropped. We raced but nothing ever happend to say it started or finished. I must be missing something.
    edited December 2012
    yes you have to find the end of the track not far away with finish line then grab a flag
    with your place of finish to complete.. not loot reward jsut credit for the race accolade.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hmmm.... The Winter Event is all well and good, but I would like to see more variations in how you obtain the commodities. Buying em', Killing snowmen, and gathering snowballs is... well... eh....
    edited December 2012
    I just buy the costume pieces from the exchange :P
    They're fairly cheap all things considering
    edited December 2012
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    I just buy the costume pieces from the exchange :P
    They're fairly cheap all things considering

This is what I am considering also. A couple of mill versus the time for each piece really is tempting. Besides, it's got the best kind of reward to doing do. Instant gratification! :D
    edited December 2012
    Thrill of victory and a store clerk i na tech department that knows and or uses their product and isn't on commission.. Ill have Osmo carry that out let me programe them what type of car what colour..

Exchange will do well.. im not sure about the GPL conversion kioask no real great ting to bug with it.. i think that needs improving.. now its tiem for cheese cake left fro holiday party
    edited December 2012
    I haven't chekced out hte GPL conversion this year as of yet. It doesn't really serve a purpose other than having one of the most disappoining trophies in-game, the Latinum Pile.
    edited December 2012
    jcsww wrote: »
    I haven't chekced out hte GPL conversion this year as of yet. It doesn't really serve a purpose other than having one of the most disappoining trophies in-game, the Latinum Pile.

That was a huge let down last year. I want my GPL back :P
    edited December 2012
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    That was a huge let down last year. I want my GPL back :P

I think I contributed a little to it too. It's nothing even close to a pile! It looks like a plate of Hersey Almond bars with the outter wrapper removed. Just gold foil covered chocolate that I can't even eat. :(
    edited December 2012
    We need the ole Monte Carlo Spirit and a GPL Starbase option
    so add a DABO table to the end of the rAce with a BACON! grill :)

or a counstruct Snow fFort Base mini game?

on the 13 days of X-mas the "Q" did give unto me
    many redeamable smily pics of he

on the tenth day hum how many do i need for a starship
    lets see
    ghent? Chette.. wahts ti called..
    Snowman one..
    edited December 2012
    Senshi just gave me an interesting idea. Although the Holiday event isn't really focused around any specific tradition. The 12 days of Q sounds like fun. Each day Q gives out another particular little rare item (one per toon). If you manage to round up all 12 items, you can cash them in for something like, a Santa hat, Q's costume, or something fun like a Q non-combat pet that would randomly harass you! :D

Frosty picking his nose! ;)
    edited December 2012
    The Shaolin
    snowman knows- stay frosty..
    edited December 2012
    Manheim steamroller
    Carol of bells
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVftSkNgJTA
    edited December 2012
    How did this get to page 2! JC is slacking! :mad:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >