test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Buffet sounds good! Will there be steak, ribs, biscuits and gravy, steak cut fries or wedges, popcorn, gummie bears, chocolate covered nuts, apple crisp, icecream, and cheesecake?
    edited December 2011
    JCSWW wrote: »
    Buffet sounds good! Will there be steak, ribs, biscuits and gravy, steak cut fries or wedges, popcorn, gummie bears, chocolate covered nuts, apple crisp, icecream, and cheesecake?

their msut be
    edited December 2011
    Where and what time? I'm hungry now! :D
    edited December 2011
    Being really picky, I'd prefer somewhere I know is good. I've eaten on trains before and wasn't overly happy with the first class meals. Then again, Via Rail isn't exactly the greatest service out there but it's practially all we have up here in Canada.
    edited January 2012
    HAPPY NEW YEAR Z!!! I hope your 2011 was an awesome and that 2012 will treat you even better! Thank you for making my 2011 an year to remember! [=
    edited January 2012
    Scenic excursions close to water on trestles older then you or the train?

I tuned i n to the Brit pod cast count down then was having as they say or once did

such a smashing good time running my Total War English faction.. I forgot to log in and Fire off my Q fireworks 300 Day reward and run the ships halls in skhivies.

Exciting as new Scotty said... I hope you can enjoy the F2P and new Dominion WAR FE.
    its good to see something to share.

Lets make a Pact to zerg that and get Z the First new ENT-F?
    edited January 2012
    I'd like to see the F sooner than later and the samed goes for the new FE. Sadly, it doesn't look that way for either. June... maybe July would be my guess for the new FE. The Enterprize F is already being speculated abut being the ship for the 1,000 day Vet reward.
    edited January 2012
    I'd rather the Enterprise F only show up in the game at random times when calling in emergency fleet support, about at the same rate a dreadnought gets summoned now. The Enterprise is a special ship. I don't want everyone to have one!
    edited January 2012
    Cryptic Says
    Future Forward for the Enterprise-F
    Now that the ship has entered service, it will be revealed to players in an upcoming Star Trek Online Feature Episode in which players will be able to see the ship in action and meet some of this ship’s new crew members. In addition, player captains will soon have a chance to earn their own Odyssey-class ship so that they can experience the power and grace of this ship for themselves.

Stay tuned as the U.S.S. Enterprise-F enters the Star Trek Online universe and makes itself known. We would like to give a huge thank you to all the fans that contributed to this contest and to the ongoing support for the game. We look forward to the future together.

I say When is when?

Look both ways for M-5 computers..

Dotn worry the Enterprise was more then just one of many or few COnnies.
    and you dotn have to call it shirley
    edited January 2012
    Like Cryptic knows how to keep their word on things they promise. If that was the case, we would of had the FE back in October of 2011. :P The next FE will be lucky to be out by the end of spring. That's still longer than I want to wait.

How has my buddy's new year been so far? I hope 2012 is treating you good. If not, I'll hit it so hard, it'll lose the extra day this leap year has. :D
    edited January 2012
    edited January 2012
    That sort of reminds me of the Singapore Zoo. he animals they have in this one reserve on an island is all open. You can interact with the animals and everything. Never been myself but it's high on my list of places to visit one day.
    edited January 2012
    That sort of reminds me of the Singapore Zoo. he animals they have in this one reserve on an island is all open. You can interact with the animals and everything. Never been myself but it's high on my list of places to visit one day.

Don't think I want to be "interacting" with the lions.
    edited January 2012
    The Bear in the woods advice is kinda moot.. When they Bat you around like a teather ball w catnip on it.

here to cats took advantage of the need to motor papa back to towne after we shopped for him..

the tomcat knocked the plastic donut container off the pantry and the 2 kittens their mother and he
    had a few halfed almost liek they were eatign corn on the cob.

Date movie that can work if they get scared and need a hug. ."Night of the Grizzly"
    edited January 2012
    Archanubis wrote:
    Don't think I want to be "interacting" with the lions.

:D What?! The lions need some love too. Here's a link to the site. It's refered to as an "open" Zoo. When I finally get around visiting it (hopefully drag my buddy along with me), I'll be taking a ton of pictures to say the least.
    edited January 2012
    Pretty kool.. most major zoos ZOOO SS !Z.

have discount rates if you are a member of another ZOO club and remember your card.

I received a nice discount and a special deal from a ZOO in Portland Oregon while on holiday.. a time back.
    Im not an eco nut.. but i appreciate a nice habitat
    as Ive learnt as a youth on a farm a happy well treated animal is a better friend.
    edited January 2012
    I've got a few nice green shirts to score the 30% discount. Our Zoo here in Toronto isn't anything special. It has a wide variety of animals and all but nothing like the SanDiego Zoo for example.
    edited January 2012
    Kewl now we need more Waffles.. So we can help defeat evil doers before this haapens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuy-ahYTSbA
    edited January 2012
    When it comes to my buddy. The only ones to meet their match is everyone else. :D Just look at the massacure she pulled off in PvP today. She was so good, it wouldn't even count her kills. :P
    edited January 2012
    Heh, I gotta admit, she's got me beat very soundly on the ground. :D
    edited January 2012
    I still cant help but laugh at that. Nothing like scoring 27 kills on the opposing team in a 15 kill limit match for a combined damgae score of over 13,000, and having none of those count unless assited by a teammate :D
    edited January 2012
    In future, you might have to consider killing them slower. Cryptic's system clearly isn't capable of keeping up with your awesomeness in PvP.
    edited January 2012
    Yes we needed Epic skills like that For the First 7th Fleet in the Dominion WAr..

i mean they were swarmed like replicants by those bugs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PX8TD1qlXI
    edited January 2012
    One of the reasons why I love teaming and helping my buddy out ingame the way Z approaches things. Whether it's trying out something new, tweaking something old, or trying to make something work that Cryptic has nerfed hardcore on everyone. Z just really has an interesting and fun approach to STO. Even before the list of upgraded gear due to scaling mission rewards, Z had introduced me to a few items that I've had fun playing with on my builds. When it comes to testing those builds (Z's or mine), it's always a fun challenge to be whipped 5-0 and look at how I went wrong. :D One of the best things also is, the suggestings and help to make things better. Z would give you the gear off one of the buses without a second though if you needed it. [=
    edited January 2012
    Ok the shocked monkey avatar is really creeping me out. To Momo's secret lair.
    edited January 2012
    Shocked monkey avatar? You can't leave yet! You just got here. )=
    edited January 2012
    Capulet wrote: »
    To Momo's secret lair.

Gotta wonder how secret said lair is when it looks like this. Then again, you'll be searching the rooms forever...
    edited January 2012
    Archanubis wrote:
    Gotta wonder how secret said lair is when it looks like this. Then again, you'll be searching the rooms forever...

*opens door* Nope! *opens another door* Nope! *opens another door* :eek: I'm done opening doors!
    edited January 2012
    *opens door* Nope! *opens another door* Nope! *opens another door* :eek: I'm done opening doors!

Well, that explains the eye patch. :p