test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Then the van tried to chew off the top of my pinkey... [stupid sliding door latch]
    things are a bit nicer with a hockey stick at the ready for sure
    or skaeboard wrist guards and knee thingies and ankle brace and..hey you open the dorr for me next time ..im runnign out of un scared places
    Muahhhaa
    Declare my undying fealty to Empress Ravenstein [We have always thought of Beth S as super ncie]
    may we have our cheese now? [see see Ravey loyalist parthey memb since 08 or was it 7 you wore blue....ah yes we remember it well]
    large.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    Link should be updated.

That is a really nice image, @senshibat01! How is everyone enjoying their weekend?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2015
    Thanks yes.. its something Cappy prob has seen in Manga..
    thankfully in safe weather and busy..curign up and chewign now.
    In cases such as these I'd like a hand
    Don't wake me up without a master plan
    With silence I'm becoming fragile
    Don't you understand?
    When things that once were beautiful
    Are bland
    Gronk has been looking for @hpcapulet. Hopefully she makes an appearance soon.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2015
    yes.. Zuul has so much going on and ditched the underclass again
    Prob so stuck in the EVE spread sheets w Momo they look like South Parks WOW parody but only with shower breaks.
    [nudge..wake up Momo..wake up.. we have more minning to do...]
    Japanese-Anime-font-b-Mouse-b-font-font-b-Pad-b-font-Natsume-Yuujinchou-Cat-font.jpg
    Post edited by senshibat01 on
    If you can get Mono away from EVE for more than 5 minutes, I would be impressed.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Tea and Scone? Plz say hi .... im thinking egg mcmuffin for some reason.. so faraway
    beats dealing w a crazy lady[fist pounding on counter] mad cause her daughters doggie cant ride w an allergic man on the same airport trip /
    beats dealing w a crazy lady[fist pounding on counter] mad cause her daughters doggie cant ride w an allergic man on the same airport trip /

Unless it's a seeing eye dog, she is out of luck. Some dogs that have incredibly strong smells and or dander drive my allergies nuts.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2015
    Exactly which is very unfortunate.. [it was smaller then most healthy Archie Cats] But..fake service dog papers
    [please let me ride... then the girl unzips..ur the case and puppie is out on her belly..fight attendant panic"] which beat wakign up with a left leg sleeping...hop hop sting
    Pomeranian-Puppies-Available-For-Sale-554b6ae34fcc0145763b.jpg

HLEP CAppy
    ngbbs3c9acdfe71781.jpg
    00914db1b59bf5c5241799cc10f0f84a9a181b29_full.jpg
    That puppy looks soft and fluffy! Today is not my day for timing, as I missed a shipment delivery by stepping out 10 minutes before it attempted to be delivered. :( Hopefully the delivery driver can make another attempt today. Otherwise, this disaster I want to finish isn't even going to get started until Monday.
    edited July 2015
    dotn they have an after 4pm drop depoit? foor customer pick ups?
    i mean i love the delivery thign but. .i also liek to firt and the store staff is or was cute/.
    dotn they have an after 4pm drop depoit? foor customer pick ups?
    i mean i love the delivery thign but. .i also liek to firt and the store staff is or was cute/.

After 7PM and it's literally no where near here. Thankfully the guy came back just before 5PM.
    well there you go then.
    speedy-delivery.jpg
    Did someone order a heatwave? :o *melts"
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    yes and then the AC went out.. and the ice melted. duh duh duh
    yes and then the AC went out.. and the ice melted. duh duh duh

It was hotter today than it was yesterday!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    i see Shins goen to visit PIS humity+heat zone so be gratfull
    Another yucky scorching hot day! )=
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    car window motor broken by heat .. did not want to go up then sank into door
    car window motor broken by heat .. did not want to go up then sank into door

See! Another reason why summer is bad! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Yes.. and Z donr forget to pace out the work to look busy and not show up co-workers.. Teh boss may lay someone off ...[flps fake spread sheet macro..from solitaire ;-) "
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yes.. and Z donr forget to pace out the work to look busy and not show up co-workers.. Teh boss may lay someone off ...[flps fake spread sheet macro..from solitaire ;-) "

I don't actually do anything on a computer. I do a lot of physical/cleaning/janitor work. There's been a few times I've done stuff on a computer, but I know jack diddly squat about web development so mentioned they'd be better off getting a friend that I work with. He did a lot of his high school studies in web work and computer software and hard ware. Stupid priorities with classes kept me out of those classes because they put more emphasis on the AP classes at my school and wouldn't let us take trade school classes if we were in the running for top of our class.... *grumble grumble*

Place I work for the summer locally is fairly lax. It's perfectly normal for us to sit around for three hours a few days a week and not do something because we did everything earlier in the week. Most of what we're given to do, with three of us doing it, takes us about a half hour tops to do unless it's thoroughly clean a room or outside some.

Sweeping the parking lot.... *shivers*

Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    Quarter to five in the morning is too early to wake up when you have no reason to be up. :P Wooohooo for the start of RibFest here today! *drools*
    edited July 2015
    Ah thats really good to hear.. My buddie rolled a private like for Computer from the Mailroom into IT by doing special projects for a boss.. But IT is touchy if you miss a class or the instructors so boring its called NAp lab..
    remote airport work site needs its pc awake or you cant scan for BBQ
    1378840259274s.jpg