giphy-2.gif
    hug smokey bear
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    that would help prevent forest fires.
    giphy-2.gif
    hug smokey bear

That it would! The smoke from the fires on the west coast are already having an impact across two nations as far as the east coast.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    Really something then the Rain.. it was alot
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    The center of the city got hammered but we got it fairly light out my end. Then again, that is usually the way it works here as most storms tend to stay slightly to the north.
    Good morning and happy Friday, everyone! Have an absolutely amazing and cookie-filled weekend!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited July 2015
    Here's your sunshine..
    vinnybreakfast.jpg
    edited July 2015
    soft light southern White Lily flour. makes a better layer biscuit yours not getting out of a Bisquick box. Thats really nice for a shortcake w strawberry on top in the prime of june. Polenta is liek Tofu for the thing gritz fills in for not having a potato -Austrain MArie Queen Ann..nette for got the true joy would be let them eat FLAN
    372321162883044863_1376773423.jpg
    exps2197_GPW2337930A12_09_2b.jpg
    soft light southern White Lily flour. makes a better layer biscuit yours not getting out of a Bisquick box. Thats really nice for a shortcake w strawberry on top in the prime of june. Polenta is liek Tofu for the thing gritz fills in for not having a potato -Austrain MArie Queen Ann..nette for got the true joy would be let them eat FLAN
    372321162883044863_1376773423.jpg
    exps2197_GPW2337930A12_09_2b.jpg

*drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    yes did the boneless chicken thighs w/o breading today w BBQ so yummy moist juicy w cold pasta salad.. [pan gravey and grapefruit-raisin honey]
    edited July 2015
    by passed [saved one] the Velvetta coney dog combo and when s of de boarder mon w de bell stuffed chicken nacho..and a mango drink...
    Are you going to Scarborough Fare
    parsley sage
    Rosemary and beer

remember me if you dont
    drink too much
    pizza was a good friend of mine
    If by Scarborough Fair, you mean, RibFest. Yes, I most definitely will be! :smiley: It is still a few weeks away but it is one of those things that I don't intend to miss, if I happen to still be in the city.
    edited July 2015
    this?
    TAKING THE TTC
    TTC is running EXTRA service on the Rathburn 48 route.
    Option 1
    Take the subway to Royal York Station. Take the 48 Rathburn bus to Renforth. Walk west and then north on Centennial Park Rd. and into the festival.
    Option 2
    Take the subway to Kipling Station. Take the 112C West Mall bus and travel to the far side of Torrington. Walk west on Torrington and then north on Renforth Dr. Follow the signs, smells and sites into the park on Centennial Park Rd.
    Option 3
    Connect to the 48 Rathburn bus heading west from either Islington (at Rathburn), or Kipling (at Rathburn). Go to Renforth and walk west and then north on Centennial Park Rd. and into the festival.

wait its done?
    The TTC is a complete disgusting joke! I live close to the GO for a reason. Downtown from here in 25 minutes on the GO or an hour and a half (if I'm lucky) on the TTC. I remember the days of living out in the west end at Islington and Steeles or when I lived out in Mississauga at Hurontario and Eglington. Mississauga Transit is such a huge improvement over the TTC in just about every way!
    edited July 2015
    ah but the taxes for that were first class. wait no.. what was i thinking .. oh lionheartx10 is trying to get feedback on his youtube total war channel in Britain. but that requires signing up for gmail and all that jazz.. the Attila series is nice but the view numbers are scary low.. I mean Danes Saxons and Huns are all interesting historically.. but the hosting and having entertaining game play makes it difficult to ration out a good economy. Basic Total War Medieval period rock paper mallet of growth has a King placing so much to build an army one tends to forget to put Florins into land clearing and trade wharf's merchants aren't as smexy as a Knight on a shinning steed. Little wonder the armies campaigned seasonally as the roads are so sub Roman Empire standards it Gauls you to Go East Young Prince.
    I have always hated Google for forcing their web based mail on everyone that wants to use YouTube comments and wants to own an Android device! I guess it makes it much easier for them to track and record everything you do when they can tie it all into an e-mail address.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    yes the love for spaming u with target adspyware is strong in that one.. they wont accept other compaies e-mail from my area to start a gmail..
    and this site wasent working tru my realy to speak earlier /
    yes the love for spaming u with target adspyware is strong in that one.. they wont accept other compaies e-mail from my area to start a gmail..
    and this site wasent working tru my realy to speak earlier /

There are so many things you need to add to browsers now that should come built in. Ad blockers, a "Do Not Track" function that the site you are calling up can't ignore, flash block, some sort of cookie jar that allows cookies but restricts what they actually can access, and so on. There is always the TOR version of FireFox but it is slower than slow, constantly sets off login security features for logging in from new locations, and so on. It's almost like it's a lost cause trying to maintain some sort of personal security on the internet.
    edited July 2015
    ja ja ya yes we "booted" Fox and went Sea monkey for work [phewy poo poof work ACK]
    HAve you hugged your "Athena" today?
    Good morning, Amazon Prime Day! Not really much of anything that interests me as of get. Here's hoping they put some XBOX One games on sale. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • county51county51 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Amazon Prime Day?
    county51 wrote: »
    Amazon Prime Day?

A specific sale for Amazon Prime members. Sadly, I didn't find any good bargains. They had Despicable Me 2 on for $7.99 on Blu-Ray but apparently that was only for a couple of hours. I don't like to order stuff from my phone so I missed out on that.
    county51 wrote: »
    Amazon Prime Day?

Amazon's Black Friday in July! However, @jcsww pointed out that the sale was very disappointing. Limits on sale items added to the unhappiness of Amazon shoppers. I was looking at a printer that was on sale but the quantity allocated for the sale sold fast. There were more available but at almost double the price.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited July 2015
    what discretionary income...woke up with almost a mono sore throat
    Thank you JC it came from Ear so jaw joints hard to open for big food... Awsume soup is still in stock in larder
    as long as not so much chewing is required
    So the Open but hard to constraint
    warming Minestrone
    avoiding louder noises
    thats the plan...

Z and her Q stick Golf .. made a laugh it hurt but that was ncie read ^^
    as long as not so much chewing is required
    So the Open but hard to constraint
    warming Minestrone
    avoiding louder noises
    thats the plan...

Z and her Q stick Golf .. made a laugh it hurt but that was ncie read ^^

Next time, we should comvince her to try a hockey stick! :p
    <
    > <
    > <
    >