Compensation for the "rollback":

Options
Regerem
Regerem Messages: 387 ✭✭✭
Modifié (juin 2014) dans Official Announcements
Hello everyone,

We have now finished our investigation on the current server issue. The error could be traced back to the database. Unfortunately the database was affected in a way which cannot be fixed, as a result the server will stay in his current state.

We do understand the inconvenience and frustration you might now experience and we sincerely apologize for it.

As a compensation for what you may have lost during that time we will extend bonus Experience and drop, as well as a couple of other things:

• 5x XP from the 09/01/14 to the 16/01/14
• 2x XP, Spirit, Drops, coins from the 09/01/14 to the 23/01/14
• Each player that connected from the 05/01 to the 08/01 will receive a special compensation. We will communicate more about this very soon!
• Any missing ZEN transaction made during 05/01 to the 08/01 will be refund.

Thank you again for your support and understanding in this, your reports and comments have been of a great help to mitigate the impact of this issue.
Post edited by Regerem on

Réponses

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Thanks
    If this can't be restored then I guess we will have to deal with it...
    But please :
    1)Be careful with the compensation (codes on website might not be a good idea)
    2) Be more cautious with backup during further maintenances
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • oldfiend
    oldfiend Messages: 2
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Nice and all but my only interest is in how will the zen transactions be refunded?
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Messages: 4
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    They said it'll be refunded. They'll simply go into the Zen logs and check any purchases made from rollback moment until server up moment and re-add the Zen to your account, I wager. What you do with it from there is your business.

@Admins, thanks for getting the server issues sorted. Finding out your daily backups got nixed due to the problems which you needed your daily backups for is a sysop's nightmare. Two days lost, to me at least, isn't a big deal.
  • oldfiend
    oldfiend Messages: 2
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Evryn - Morai a écrit: »
    They said it'll be refunded. They'll simply go into the Zen logs and check any purchases made from rollback moment until server up moment and re-add the Zen to your account, I wager..

Hopefully so, first time I ever spent money on this game, wasn't a small amount either, for me anyway.
  • BlissfuI - Morai
    BlissfuI - Morai Messages: 1
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    What about DQ rewards?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Dear Regerem,

Could you also please tell us the actual date used during the database restoration ?
    It seems it was before last sunday's NW but when exactly ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Messages: 1
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    I've spent 350.000 DQ points on 7 sage/demon event cards on the rollback date ...
    You could refund DQ losses since there is a pursache log of it

See on the Screenshot ...
    http://www.clipular.com/c/6369778704842752.png?k=_YDOjgkAogjD8ISLjzi4Jc4gdIU
  • bryanangelix
    bryanangelix Messages: 8
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Regerem a écrit: »
    Hello everyone,

We have now finished our investigation on the current server issue. The error could be traced back to the database. Unfortunately the database was affected in a way which cannot be fixed, as a result the server will stay in his current state.

We do understand the inconvenience and frustration you might now experience and we sincerely apologize for it.

As a compensation for what you may have lost during that time we will extend bonus Experience and drop, as well as a couple of other things:

• 5x XP from the 09/01/14 to the 16/01/14
    • 2x XP, Spirit, Drops, coins from the 09/01/14 to the 23/01/14
    • Each player that connected from the 05/01 to the 08/01 will receive a special compensation. We will communicate more about this very soon!• Any missing ZEN transaction made during 05/01 to the 08/01 will be refund.

Thank you again for your support and understanding in this, your reports and comments have been of a great help to mitigate the impact of this issue.

When will it be?
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Vengeance - Morai Messages: 20
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Dear Regerem,

We all know some people got 10G some didn't can you be a little better in communication?
    All servers got affected by issueses and still are(ws not unbugged, legendary quest 2 is stuck near dungeon 59 where to dig an object). so was this 10G for all server or just morai? and if so ain't this a little low compared to what archosaur got(3X+10 orbs=75G) which kinda would look like a rip off for morai.
    As well some people just got alts who were logged as shop or just as buff account by these i know some players who got up to 150-200g by just logging alts. While i logged 1account my main and my sin which didn't even get a 10G compansation.
    By this i would like to ask if you could communicate a little quicker cause communication is one of the most important this when errors come.

Greetings Vengeance
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    also the quetsion if tm's will be fixed or not
  • bryanangelix
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Hi.
    I didnt received the compensation, and i was online during that time, i know because i lost one level, and one trade i have done.
    Any Idea of why?
  • koala28
    koala28 Messages: 94
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Only people who used the cash shop can get a compensation.
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Messages: 5
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    And once again i like to remind Regrem the importance to keep an active communication with the community, even if you have NO answers, just post and let us know, like "We will have a meeting next week regarding the compensation. lalalal.. " u get the idea..

This silence is not helping an already inffected situation.. And just ninja giving some accounts that was logged on 10 golds, well its a nice gesture, but we both know this wont even come close to beeing enough for the stuff most of us lost. Arch server got 3x +10 orbs, charms, exp nec and so on.. thats at least 75-100 gold compensation.
    So.. yeah.. we need to know more about this..

Also, when should those accounts that was logged on and still haven recived there 10 gold start spamming support? And more important, how do you determine what accounts should get or not, cause i know i logged accounts thats has old shops, and traded some items during this time, and they have not recived any golds yet. They was on for a few minutes, but never the less, the was on during this time. So please explain to ppl what they need to fullfill to be able to get this compensation.. And this is not me trying to be greedy, I'm just using myself as an exampel here, so you can clarify the requierments needed to be able to get compensation.

AND! I do understand that this probably is a really stressfull time for you, but it will only get more stressfull for all involved if no communication is going on..

And 1 last thing.. PLS OOOHH PLS start an EU forum, wwith main language ENG and subsections in FR and GERMAN.. Idk why this havent been done before, if its a matter of keeping FR and German Cash shopping seperated, then pls sort that asap.. As it is, we are all fumbling in the blind with no proper communication lines.. 1 FORUM, FOR 1 SERVER!!!!
  • Regerem
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Indeed some accounts have recently received 10 Gold, but this is not the final compensation. We are still currently discussing the final reward for everyone, but as for now I cannot comment further on the exact nature of it.

We will soon communicate more on that topic, thank you for your patience,
  • dylannoppes2
    dylannoppes2 Messages: 1
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    thnx regerem,
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Dear Regerem

We miss you at the morai server to give us further info; before merge was there we were directly informed by you when there was a problem etc. Couldn't you be more active on morai or get us a good gm who looks after us as well?

Greetings

Vengeance
  • TiNeko - Morai
    TiNeko - Morai Messages: 2
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Indeed some accounts have recently received 10 Gold, but this is not the final compensation. We are still currently discussing the final reward for everyone, but as for now I cannot comment further on the exact nature of it.

I want to ask something... i dinot get any compensation yet... didnot get gold or any... i wonder will i get next final compens... or it will be like with gold? some1 get some1 not... and 1 more question... i lost a lot of gear crafted.. 150 event golds and 2 lvls... why i cant get 10 gold compens? support was so lovely and reply me with forum infor thet i had read a lot of times befor... mb is something thet i should to do to get it, or its like lycky coin mb yes or mb not?
  • Regerem
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on the compensation topic: management found a potential agreement on the final compensation and we should be allowed to communicate about it soon. Hopefully by tomorrow of Friday if everything goes according to plan.

I know that a lot of you are growing impatient and again I want to thank you for your patience on this matter.
  • Regerem
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    I want to ask something... i dinot get any compensation yet... didnot get gold or any... i wonder will i get next final compens... or it will be like with gold? some1 get some1 not... and 1 more question... i lost a lot of gear crafted.. 150 event golds and 2 lvls... why i cant get 10 gold compens? support was so lovely and reply me with forum infor thet i had read a lot of times befor... mb is something thet i should to do to get it, or its like lycky coin mb yes or mb not?

Everyone will get compensated; once the final decision is taken we will move forward with compensating all the Morai players that meet the criteria mentioned earlier.
    Dear Regerem

We miss you at the morai server to give us further info; before merge was there we were directly informed by you when there was a problem etc. Couldn't you be more active on morai or get us a good gm who looks after us as well?

Greetings

Vengeance

Well thank you Vengeance, I wish also that I had more time to be online in PWI, but unfortunately I'm currently the only FR CM for the EU games, so you can imagine that things are pretty busy at the moment.

Additionally my days in PWE are almost over, since this Friday will be my last day in the company. A new CM team will soon take over though. I've pushed again for a higher priority on the EU forums but this is a really time consuming job on the IT side. I nevertheless stressed the urgency to get it done.
  • TiNeko - Morai
    TiNeko - Morai Messages: 2
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options

Everyone will get compensated; once the final decision is taken we will move forward with compensating all the Morai players that meet the criteria mentioned earlier.

Thx for info.. thets was a reaply thet i wish to hear..:)
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Messages: 5
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Regerem - "Additionally my days in PWE are almost over, since this Friday will be my last day in the company"

Noooooo!!! :eek:

Why are you leaving?? qQ, you did hell off a good job bringing our issues up to the higher powers, and was a MASSIVE part of making the Server merge happening..

Me (and i think most of the old Lothranis server) will miss you dude..
    GJ and TY for all the hard work you put down for us! <3

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Messages: 26
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Dear Regerem,

as i stated in ticket: Incident: 140114-000193 to FR support that had been ignored and closed.

The 10 gold global compensation can be good for average of players, but for the heavy cashshoppers \ grinders \ endgame players \ heavy merchanters, that is a spit in our faces.

As i stated in that ticket i had a loss in value from 2.5 to 3 billions,

so if you are planning to send a global compensation based on average of players, sadly i have to demand to individually refund those kind of players that are very endgame and lost huge amounts of in-game value like me or few others "well known" that lost Scroll of Tome or War avatar S cards.

Thank you.
    Best regards.
  • bryanangelix
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    TY for the info :)
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Dear Regerem,

as i stated in ticket: Incident: 140114-000193 to FR support that had been ignored and closed.

The 10 gold global compensation can be good for average of players, but for the heavy cashshoppers \ grinders \ endgame players \ heavy merchanters, that is a spit in our faces.

As i stated in that ticket i had a loss in value from 2.5 to 3 billions,

so if you are planning to send a global compensation based on average of players, sadly i have to demand to individually refund those kind of players that are very endgame and lost huge amounts of in-game value like me or few others "well known" that lost Scroll of Tome or War avatar S cards.

Thank you.
    Best regards.

Lies lol i had 5 sot sended a message and didn't get anything lol hot stop lying los of 2.5/3mil can never ever been in 3 days unless you poped 3/4 sot's at minimum stop lieing and be happy that you get a reward and all players get their gold back they csed so stop lieing
  • bryanangelix
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    its sunday by now, still no news about what is the compensation
    :(
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Lies lol i had 5 sot sended a message and didn't get anything lol hot stop lying los of 2.5/3mil can never ever been in 3 days unless you poped 3/4 sot's at minimum stop lieing and be happy that you get a reward and all players get their gold back they csed so stop lieing

so since admin is nomore and you cant asskiss him to get my posts deleted i guess i can go ahead now...

dylan, prick
    if you don't know facts, you should just shut your mouth.
    US staff already confirmed my informations and im currently waiting for the compensation.

but ofc you cant conceive a loss of that kind, if you are a cheapass and play with 10mils in your pocket you cant reach a loss of that kind but, there are players with average bankrolls from 100 to 1000 times that amount, and a 4 day rollback makes just unavoidable a loss of 2-3billions in value, for who plays\merchs\gamble with that kind of cash.

also im not accepting disrupting\negative criticism\flame from a player that used a Dragon Orb Flame to +11 his weapon, then used a Tienkang stone to go +12, failed, refine back to +0 and ragequitted server for months.

seriously if you would've been at least half as smart as your brother, you would've been just a fine person. :confused:
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    so since admin is nomore and you cant asskiss him to get my posts deleted i guess i can go ahead now...

dylan, prick
    US staff already confirmed my informations and im currently waiting for the compensation.

but ofc you cant conceive a loss of that kind, if you are a cheapass and play with 10mils in your pocket you cant reach a loss of that kind but, there are players with average bankrolls from 100 to 1000 times that amount, and a 4 day rollback makes just unavoidable a loss of 2-3billions in value, for who plays\merchs\gamble with that kind of cash.

also im not accepting disrupting\negative criticism\flame from a player that used a Dragon Orb Flame to +11 his weapon, then used a Tienkang stone to go +12, failed, refine back to +0 and ragequitted server for months.

seriously if you would've been at least half as smart as your brother, you would've been just a fine person. :confused:

Dear Mr. CreditCard

having a shop is not equal to a credit card and yes i +11 my R9 wep with a +12 orb than i made it +12 with tisha and than i recasted it to R9 3R ;) learn facts noobie. The reason i "ragequitted" the server was cause i had to focus on studies. My credit card doesn't allow me to shop some 100 packs and get charms for tw, i have to farm them like most people. And don't be that cocky by calling real names Federico Morai ain't a big server and the shops are very small with max 300mil in their shop so stop with those lies.
    And oh yeah my brother as smart as him hmmmm he's stuck with that gear since? 1 year or something lol so yeah i got the half of the brains of my brother.
    At least i need to ask help of 2 other R9 3r's to face PREIIST and than run away when they die lol poopoo seems credit card doesn't bring skills with it plz all mighty hot sh ut up and use your brains!
    And last of all the fact you are a little lawyer. Lawyers pretty well know to come up with ************************ in courtyard and lie their asses off well leave it behind Mr. CreditCard and get some brains
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options

dylan, prick

And i still remember when we played private server and you got powned on your little wiz by same geared people you cried, tried sin failed even more, tried seeker same storry; hope you happy at nw's/tw to beat all that people who don't have the same credit card as you ;)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    son you have no clues and thats making all the server laugh about you :D

do you even mad?
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    son you have no clues and thats making all the server laugh about you :D

do you even mad?

Son? get back to italy play lawyer and try to buy some brains with a credit card ;)

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier