Options
13»

Réponses

• PREIIST - Morai
    PREIIST - Morai Messages: 4
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    wait mr preiist aka i am a borderline sociopath addicted to alcohol,

for i cant 1on1 you mean that you jump on me on selfbuffs while on full buffs..
    then try to kill me for 15 mins, not manage to success, stealth, return then again stealth+holy path when your tidal wears off\when you are low hp?

you hit me 900-1800 crits-zerkcrits on my self buff, i have 18k hp unbuffed, please repeat me how i cant face you tough assasin :D wanna 1on1 self buffs? anytime man i bet you gonna stealth away every 30 seconds :D wouldnt you? :D

moreover did you forget that today darkfloow a +7 seeker oneshotted you? :D

did you also forget how i rolled you jah and overlord in 1vs3 in primal world?

or after that how i rolled you and jah in 1vs2 in primal world?

:\ you should really stop spending the money your parents are giving you for your eduction, in vodka and videogames... you are growing up without a brain son :(

Didnt you say,you can beat me anytime ? hahaha .
    As i said much talk and 0 actions, you are nothing just another big mouth player only .
    When you will ever get balls to take a stand for your words let me know,but i doubt that will ever happen :)
    As i siad all can talk,but not evryone can take a Stand ;) pitty
  • suricristal
    suricristal Messages: 30 ✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    So ,

As you know Hot the money lost will or is refund already ,

what you got if bought packs on whatever kind you knew what you had if opened them ,

if you do it again it can sure be worse that what you get / even or maybe better as it's random so unless done again and got worse you can't tell for sure .

you expect a service , sure we all do , that we pay nothing , a bit or huge .

and if you read what i said , yes the most fair way would be to look at each account and compensate on the loss of each one .

But how long will it takes to look on the database of all players what they lost and compensate as fair it should be for every one ... probably months if not more than that .

Where start then , by pseudo ? money invested ? the loss of things ?

don't bother to answer , i know what it will be from you ....

imagine you 5 sec poor or not that rich and put just once when can a bit and that day miracle you are a bit lucky , having some rare items on 1 chance on a million and then lost it because roll back , so because on money size it's a small drop in the ocean , it's to be take care last ?

The notion of importance of loss is all relative , but i'm pretty sure you can't understand that as having a silverspoon in the mouth ....

pw will decide what they will do or not

I will just add this , sure it's your money and do with it what you like , but when you spend 1000 euros or dollar here , people are dying and suffering in the world and you speak about big compensation from pixels because you spent a lot .... i guess no more comment is necessary to show who you and your kind are really like
  • Bogdan - Morai
    Bogdan - Morai Messages: 1
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    i diden get my 10 gold for rolback i lost 36 lvls whit rolback
  • BoomBastic - Morai
    BoomBastic - Morai Messages: 5
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    OMG!! Stop using this compensation thread as a "im better at pk lalalala, my dads **** is bigger then yours" kinda childish ****..
    If you kids want to insult each other, do it Ingame and in PM's.. Stop making ppl with even half a Brian scroll though your childish ****..

And yeah im a kid, im **** at pk, i CS everything, and so forth.. (Saving you trolls the trouble of comming up with what u might think are "creative" insults)

Just stop..
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Messages: 244 ✭✭✭
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    I guess someone can create a new thread regarding compensation since this one gonna be closed as soon as a GM will log here (which probably won't happen soon though)
    Anyway before talking about compensation first thing we should expect is a message from the personn who is supposed to succeed to Regerem
    For the moment we're just alone dudes, and what answer can we expect while creating new ticket ? "Wait for more information on the forum". That's it...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Storm 9X ~ DB 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Vengeance - Morai Messages: 20
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Nice to know that we have this great communication, we get a new gm who would solve stuff and would inform us about compensation nothing heard/seen in 1,5 weeks great.
    Unless dreamchaser pack is final compensation that i just lmfao
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Xeltey said on the french section that this was final compensation.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Vengeance - Morai
    Vengeance - Morai Messages: 20
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    great pwi soooooo good in compensations and communication. that Xeltey is that our new gm?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Modifié (janvier 2014)
    Options
    Xeltey is the new CM who came to replace Regerem but mostly for other games in PWE portfolio. Another CM will come next month to manage PWI.
    I don't have any information about them being there only for the french speaking community or for the english speaking people as well
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • Deliylah - Morai
    Deliylah - Morai Messages: 3
    Modifié (avril 2014)
    Options
    I am wondering what happened with those 2 days "Check-Ins" that we had to screenshot? Will you guys repair that in some maintenance if we upload them or?
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Messages: 3
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    Bump..any word yet about this? We were promised a fix for those missed daily check-in's and a proper compensation (or "special compensation" for those who logged in during those days).
  • kiriiitoo
    kiriiitoo Messages: 92
    Modifié (juin 2014)
    Options
    hi ,

well i've report this question, and enelimm or me give you an answer soon ;)

Ajouter un commentaire

GrasItaliqueBarréOrdered listListe non ordonnée
Emoji
Aligner à gaucheCentrer le texteAligner à droiteBasculer en code HTMLBasculer en mode plein écranAllumer les lumières
Déplacer image/fichier