Territory Wars Winners

Comments

• Xuela - Heavens Tear
    Xuela - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    can u like give my reward to someone else.... I have so many of those weaps and pandas they just take up space in my mailbox. Yea yea i should just npc them, but i would rather give them away. Maybe you can send it to someone in voitage, seeing i dont think they will ever win one. b:victory

omg LMFAO b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i60.tinypic.com/1zwygpv.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Linyela ~ Karma's pewpew Psy ❤

Forever here since 2009.
  • Eirghan - Sanctuary
    Eirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I wouldn't hold my breath.....that this even happens ANYTIME soon.

The best part is, is it's probably the simplest little implementation to have it done too b:laugh

Well, reset is the coming week so lets hope that they plan on sending the rewards at least togetherb:sad

I would joke about 2 seasons but considering the outcome after my last joke i think ill just shut up now b:shutup
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The best part is, is it's probably the simplest little implementation to have it done too b:laugh

Well, reset is the coming week so lets hope that they plan on sending the rewards at least togetherb:sad

I would joke about 2 seasons but considering the outcome after my last joke i think ill just shut up now b:shutup
    Just to follow up, we have a post up on the blog now: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9355543-pwi%3A-territory-wars-season-8-begins-today%21

I'm still hunting down information for season 6 and season 7 winners. Stay tuned.

That's the best we have for an actual answer right now. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    RAWR - testing sig
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • enelimm
    enelimm Posts: 332 Perfect World Employee
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone!

This is finally coming to a happy end! You should receive your rewards via in-game mail within a couple days. We genuinely appreciated your patience and your help with this, so we have also added a free War Avatar Pack S for each of you!

Regarding Karma and Requiem, sadly we were not able to retrieve all the data and schedule an in-game item send. Obviously we'll work around this and they will get their due as well :) I am contacting the guild leaders (scrubby and _Slevin_) via e-mail and will send them a bunch of Arc codes in the upcoming days, so that they can distribute the prizes to their guild members. If you see them around, tell them to check their inbox!

I'd like to thank you again for your understanding, especially the people I talked to via PM. Being able to talk calmly and cooperate really helps to solve the issues and get things done. Please keep on being awesome :)
    As always don't hesitate to answer this thread or contact me via the FR Facebook page should you have any problem or questions. I'll do my best to help!

Cheers,

Update: Good last-minute news! It looks like we've been able to get Requiem and Karma's data as well :) The send is currently planned for today, 7/2 at 11AM PDT. Enjoy the game!
    Post edited by enelimm on
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2015
    @enelimm @yetweallfalldown

The TW weapons got sent to some people who were not in the faction, and some people who were in the faction didn't get one.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    To clarify since my thread was closed and this thread was brought back up, people not even in winning TW factions got TW rewards mailed to them while other people in the TW winning factions didn't get it. This is a problem that needs to be addressed. Someone suggested sending in a ticket and while that may help clearly there was an error made. It is nice to know that they attempted to push out the rewards but I really can't see how hard it is to mess this up. Can't they access the guild list for the factions that won the TWs and just send the rewards as a mass mail to said faction members? Either way this needs to be fixed.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • tiyassomu
    tiyassomu Posts: 29 Arc User
    I'm QQme we won the last TW season I haven't received my TW reward yet, most of my guildmates have already got there reward. What's going on? :/

Character: _Arjun_
    Server: Raging Tide
  • de4thproof
    de4thproof Posts: 9 Arc User
    Probably the best thing to do right now is wait for a couple of days, since Enelimm said the rewards will be mailed out in a couple of days.

In our faction (Tempest), we had members that had switched their characters, and received the rewards on both, and quite a bunch of members, that haven't received their rewards yet.

I'm already putting together a list of the members that haven't got their rewards yet, and if there is no change, send the list by sending a ticket. I hope the rest of the rewards will be sent out soon though :)
    DeathProof
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    de4thproof wrote: »
    Probably the best thing to do right now is wait for a couple of days, since Enelimm said the rewards will be mailed out in a couple of days.

In our faction (Tempest), we had members that had switched their characters, and received the rewards on both, and quite a bunch of members, that haven't received their rewards yet.

I'm already putting together a list of the members that haven't got their rewards yet, and if there is no change, send the list by sending a ticket. I hope the rest of the rewards will be sent out soon though :)

DP, you forgot a very important thing.
    It's Soon™
    instead of soon tiger-37.gif
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    hi, is this about season 6 or season 7 rewards? season 7 winners have not even been announced yet.
  • xxxthekidxxx
    xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
    Considering how much money you guys leech off people, you guys need to employ some people who are "capable" of doing the job properly maybe also hire some good coders, I mean my god so many glitches in game. I think my grandma can do a better job lol ;)
  • enelimm
    edited July 2015
    Thanks a lot for reporting this. I'm as sorry as you that it's not over yet :p

Sadly, many things can go wrong with data pulls. It involves a lot of technicality and criterias can become inaccurate for various unexpected reasons. Even with a good preparation and the best intentions in mind, it is really tough to foresee these issues.

In any case, we are looking into what went wrong and how to handle this. I will keep you updated once we know more.

Cheers!
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Yup. Game husband who wasn't in faction for Season 6 received a reward. I was in faction since season 6 and haven't received anything..... Submitted a ticket.

Post edited by eirghan on
  • zoner112012
    enelimm wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for reporting this. I'm as sorry as you that it's not over yet :p

Sadly, many things can go wrong with data pulls. It involves a lot of technicality and criterias can become inaccurate for various unexpected reasons. Even with a good preparation and the best intentions in mind, it is really tough to foresee these issues.

In any case, we are looking into what went wrong and how to handle this. I will keep you updated once we know more.

Cheers!

Awesome a response by somebody that works for PWE...now this is rare and actually something I can say thanks for the response.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • eirghan
    edited July 2015
    Been almost 36 business hours and no ticket response. Well, at least the support staff aren't copying and pasting non-sensical answers in regards to the problem. Thumbs up PWI!
  • zoner112012
    edited July 2015
    Watches this slowly slip down the forums to be forgotten....oh look I bumped it.

Why isn't this pinned to the top since this is a current and ongoing issue still? I will say my wife submitted a ticket as she didn't get her TW rewards and has yet to have a response. She submit a ticket over 2 days ago. Usually i get a response quick on anything.....what's going on here?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • enelimm
    Hi everyone,
    Just confirming that we are still working and progressing on this issue. We manually collected the winners' data and will send the missing rewards using another tool. However we need to check a couple things with this tool before proceeding, so I have to ask you to keep on being patient. I will keep on updating you about the situation whenever there are significant news :)
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • zoner112012
    Hi everyone,
    Just confirming that we are still working and progressing on this issue. We manually collected the winners' data and will send the missing rewards using another tool. However we need to check a couple things with this tool before proceeding, so I have to ask you to keep on being patient. I will keep on updating you about the situation whenever there are significant news :)

Thanks a LOT for the update. Hopefully it all works and people get their rewards.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • eirghan
    I got mine in the mail today! Praise Pan Gu! Thank you~
  • enelimm
    Great news: The item send was done and seems successful so far! \o/ It looks like just a few sends failed, so if you're the only one among your guildmates who didn't receive your due, you can contact Support.
    Feel free to post here if you notice further issues. Thanks again for your comprehension and your help!
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Enelimm,

When can we expect the reward for season 7 winners.
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • enelimm
    edited July 2015
    I can see here that TW7 winners haven't been announced yet. There is some cool stuff (coming today!) that has kept us pretty busy these days, so I will wait a couple more days before asking. Thanks for reminding me, I set myself a reminder to send a reminder this week :P I'll keep you informed.
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • rocky19
    rocky19 Posts: 122 Arc User
    Thank you.
    IGN : Seek_NK B)
    Server: DawnGlory
    My Gear
    YouTube channel
    Mayhem Forum
  • bellaviv
    bellaviv Posts: 9 Arc User
    I can see here that TW7 winners haven't been announced yet. There is some cool stuff (coming today!) that has kept us pretty busy these days, so I will wait a couple more days before asking. Thanks for reminding me, I set myself a reminder to send a reminder this week :P I'll keep you informed.

Good news, will be looking forward. Thank you Enelimm :blush:

• eirghan
    edited July 2015
    Thank you enelimm for communicating with us. We all appreciate it even if a few of us foam at the mouth a bit :s
  • enelimm
    Hi all! I just received confirmation that we will take care of TW7 winners in the upcoming days. You should get your rewards within a couple weeks :) I'll keep you updated when I know more!
    Enelimm
    Community Manager
    ----------
    [FACEBOOK] [SUPPORT]
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Hi all! I just received confirmation that we will take care of TW7 winners in the upcoming days. You should get your rewards within a couple weeks :) I'll keep you updated when I know more!

Sounds good thanks for the update. normal-42.gif
    ​​
  • mintsummer
    mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
    Hey everyone, we are working on winners from TW Season 7. I noticed some players are 3 times winners. Any idea on what extra you want? Besides your shinny, AFK weapon. lol
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    mintsummer wrote: »
    Hey everyone, we are working on winners from TW Season 7. I noticed some players are 3 times winners. Any idea on what extra you want? Besides your shinny, AFK weapon. lol

You know there's another unreleased set of ceremonial weapons with the same stats as the TW ceremonial weapons but they look different. This is the item you need to trade for it http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/35570

For comparison here is the TW ceremonial bow: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/31710
    and this is the unused ceremonial bow made from the above item: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/35369
    ​​