Had to do it lol

1235»

Comments

• Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Worst case scenario hmmm

That is a direct threat since after saying you would wipe us off the map u said we had QQme to go back to. So yea...worst case scenario right.

Still a bandwagon....the same thing you accuse me and many prophecy of being in.

Still waiting for an answer to the question....Who are you to tell a person what they can do in game or what faction they can go to?

Dude you can use whatever BS you want. I stayed in Vicious when the **** hitted the fan. We had 15 sign ups for 2 months straight. Been in Vicious since 2012, not sure, cause I can't even remember when I joined!!!
    I'm not suposed to say where people should go, obvious... but if I could you'd all still be in QQme and giving Vicious 3 hours TW.b:pleased
    Dude you're THE Rage Quitter. no one in this server can dream in getting into your shoes!

And yeah.... I guess I trully hate bandwagoners...
    No I didn't fail..Thank you for proving my point! :) You have no power in determining what faction a player can join. So if you have no power in that, then why are you crying about it on the forums again?b:chuckle

proving your point by stating that small minded people leave when the path gets rough so they can have instant satisfaction?! wth....
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All those classy words... CC you cant just make them understand like that... Its just simple as this, Azunai, you are stupid. You are playing a game, and i dont give a fu ck how satisfy you are healing the same @ssfor 4 5 years, you do what you like and enjoy the game, so get your nose out of our @sses, farts warning.
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dude you can use whatever BS you want. I stayed in Vicious when the **** hitted the fan. We had 15 sign ups for 2 months straight. I'm not suposed to say where people should go, obvious... but if I could you'd all still be in QQme and giving Vicious 3 hours TW.b:pleased
    Dude you're THE Rage Quitter. no one in this server can dream in getting into your shoes!

And yeah.... I guess I trully hate bandwagoners...

again you are just as much guilty of being in a bandwagon as said people you accuse and again I fail to see how I am a rage quitter...how come you didn't stay in zoo when the going got tough? Again I guess you don't talk about that. All you are doing is avoiding the questions people throw at you because they bring so much fail on your part to question and instead attack the people asking the questions. That is something you do in elementary school. So I will leave you alone now for sure since clearly you are the ONLY vicious on here running your mouth like an utter moron. Good job you are definitely not helping your faction any. Then again I guess you never were good at helping factions cuz again where is zoo now?

PS...No one will EVER get in my shoes, why is that a bad thing? Thanks for the compliment IK im that awesome.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    All those classy words... CC you cant just make them understand like that... Its just simple as this, Azunai, you are stupid. You are playing a game, and i dont give a fu ck how satisfy you are healing the same *** for 4 5 years, you do what you like and enjoy the game, so get your nose out of our *****, farts warning.

I guess you're the **** thats warning me?
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Your brainless salty comments worried me ;)
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    again you are just as much guilty of being in a bandwagon as said people you accuse and again I fail to see how I am a rage quitter...how come you didn't stay in zoo when the going got tough? Again I guess you don't talk about that. All you are doing is avoiding the questions people throw at you because they bring so much fail on your part to question and instead attack the people asking the questions. That is something you do in elementary school. So I will leave you alone now for sure since clearly you are the ONLY vicious on here running your mouth like an utter moron. Good job you are definitely not helping your faction any. Then again I guess you never were good at helping factions cuz again where is zoo now?

PS...No one will EVER get in my shoes, why is that a bad thing? Thanks for the compliment IK im that awesome.

We lost weekend after weekend to levi till we had no people to TW. thats when I left to fight the ones that left us. consider yourself smarter than you were.
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    We lost weekend after weekend to levi till we had no people to TW. thats when I left to fight the ones that left us. consider yourself smarter than you were.

What a dummy... dude seriously what the fu ck did you smoke..
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Your brainless salty comments worried me ;)

Don't be worried. I'd worry about you being a ****... b:shocked
    What a dummy...

yet you honor me with a reply! b:thanks
  • artemispaine
    artemispaine Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All those classy words... CC you cant just make them understand like that... Its just simple as this, Azunai, you are stupid. You are playing a game, and i dont give a fu ck how satisfy you are healing the same @ssfor 4 5 years, you do what you like and enjoy the game, so get your nose out of our @sses, farts warning.

Yeah bro you're right! Can't reason with the unreasonable and disillusioned mindsetted people. b:laughb:chuckle My statements went over his head out the field and down the river...b:chuckle
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ik it's not my bznz, but just wondering:
    - if a core member left Levi when they started losing to join QQme
    - and left QQme when they went to a bad period for Prophecy
    - i wonder what will happen with the core of Prophecy as soon as things start going bad for this new faction b:shocked

i guess this is the prediction of you guys that Prophecy will fall apart. Guess you will get proved wrong as per usual with your illogical responses. Your all so concerned with where our players came from, were you born in Vertu? guess when you made your toon you auto-joined Vertu.

Yes Prophecy has members from vici,qqme,blacklist,valk,loliance,crush,bware and probably another mix of factions, get over yourselves EVERY faction has players from other factions. idk why you feel the need to judge our faction when every faction is made up of people from all kinds of different factions.

I find it funny that you all have to try and have digs at a faction that has made a difference to the server in less than a month and is just out to have fun... or are you all still wanting the whole QQme and Vici thing all the time? well hate to burst your bubbles but Prophecy is around for the long run.

Every faction has its ups n downs, i'm pretty sure we will have ours to. QQme and Vicious both had theirs.

I also find it funny a Levi member 'tony' started all this and is laying back watching this thinking he has achieved something special, think again.

If you want to have fun, lets PK, lets TW. People feel the need to have to try bring people down all the time. Also just because others now farm WB's , DT and other places and QQme/Vicious don't win all the time, does not make any Prophecy bad people, just means we are trying to have fun, infact its not just Prophecy there is other factions that try to do these things just don't get round to them i guess.

Also back to the first post actually made by the Thread starter, yes bware came here, problem? they all app'd here like everybody else. People started drama from Vertu stating that because the director of Prophecy married the leader of bware at the time that it meant alliance blah blah blah. I don't see people QQ-ing about others being married to others from different factions. I just see a group of people that have nothing better to do than try to make the new faction on the map look bad and/or try to intimidate them.

Feel free to try and troll my post all you like as i will not be commenting back.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazex7 wrote: »
    i guess this is the prediction of you guys that Prophecy will fall apart. Guess you will get proved wrong as per usual with your illogical responses. Your all so concerned with where our players came from, were you born in Vertu? guess when you made your toon you auto-joined Vertu.

Yes Prophecy has members from vici,qqme,blacklist,valk,loliance,crush,bware and probably another mix of factions, get over yourselves EVERY faction has players from other factions. idk why you feel the need to judge our faction when every faction is made up of people from all kinds of different factions.

I find it funny that you all have to try and have digs at a faction that has made a difference to the server in less than a month and is just out to have fun... or are you all still wanting the whole QQme and Vici thing all the time? well hate to burst your bubbles but Prophecy is around for the long run.

Every faction has its ups n downs, i'm pretty sure we will have ours to. QQme and Vicious both had theirs.

I also find it funny a Levi member 'tony' started all this and is laying back watching this thinking he has achieved something special, think again.

If you want to have fun, lets PK, lets TW. People feel the need to have to try bring people down all the time. Also just because others now farm WB's , DT and other places and QQme/Vicious don't win all the time, does not make any Prophecy bad people, just means we are trying to have fun, infact its not just Prophecy there is other factions that try to do these things just don't get round to them i guess.

Also back to the first post actually made by the Thread starter, yes bware came here, problem? they all app'd here like everybody else. People started drama from Vertu stating that because the director of Prophecy married the leader of bware at the time that it meant alliance blah blah blah. I don't see people QQ-ing about others being married to others from different factions. I just see a group of people that have nothing better to do than try to make the new faction on the map look bad and/or try to intimidate them.

Feel free to try and troll my post all you like as i will not be commenting back.

The only difference you guys have made so far.. is make other guilds weaker. Not by your own fault but that is what you guys being around has done

Well the forums are sort of alive atm.. people are getting laughs of watching you guys argue about pixels.. so yeah, i think i did something for 10 minutes of laughs

Just because they app'd, doesnt mean they didnt jump a dying ship to join a stronger guild. like I said, it happened before and you know what happened after? they went back to Bware at the end of the season.
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just because they app'd, doesnt mean they didnt jump a dying ship to join a stronger guild. like I said, it happened before and you know what happened after? they went back to Bware at the end of the season.

That blue hurts my eyes b:shocked
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    so i heard that prophecy is the strongest faction in RT atm. i just say gratz. I just hope this will be a good fun for TW.

ciao
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    welcome back to the game seeler!!!b:thanks
    now... bets are taken... lets see wich and when.
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    use green or yellow color plz if you don't like white color it hurt our eyesb:laugh
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    week 16 for season 7 still have around 12 weeks until season end. this season anything change so much
    1.Vertu stronger than last season from 10-12 members now 30-35 members and got 11 maps more than last season
    2.QQme lose a lot members before start season and got new leader : PureCat
    3.Vicious got New Leader too : Revenge but Nuff still help us as Leader b:thanks TY for everything
    4.Middle season 7 Prophecy faction (don't know is it old faction or new) which LuciferV new leader got many members from various faction support now become strong faction within 2-3 weeks
    5.Bwareofus after end season 5 JesterJinx and ganked help Vicious vs QQme for a bit time they and ganked back to BwareofUs when start season 6 Bware join TW until end season 6 BwareofUs got 2nd TW rank (10maps) this season Vertu look like better than BwareofUs a lot after middle season
    BwareofUs ganker decide join other faction like Prophecy and Vicious Vertu
    6.Leviathan got new leader too : SuperSlushe they still got old loyal members don't know Jeni quit or still play Jack_Ryan as Director

3 old faction got new leader and strong faction rebirth (Prophecy)

this season still fun OK hope all have fun for each TW b:victory
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    blazex7 wrote: »

This is not a prediction yo, it's THE PROPHECY of RT. b:shocked

And i was not questioning anything other than the philosophical theme of repetition. Uk it was addressed one way or another by great philosophers as Arthur Schopenhauer or Friedrich Nietzsche. It says that the entire life is a cycle of finite actions repeating themselves an infinite number of times. So far there was an action it repeated 2 times.

Anyway, i wish BwareOfProphecy good luck
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Good to see the rage is still strong in Raging Tides.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Alchidemi - Raging Tide
    Alchidemi - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Good to see the rage is still strong in Raging Tides.

We never settle for less over here :3
  • Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We never settle for less over here :3

b:laugh + 1 Alchi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    All the RAGE.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • pirategoddess05
    pirategoddess05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I read this whole thing, and fer some reason y'all keep mentioning QQme >_> leave us out of yer comments please <3
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh my goodness...
    I went through roughly, I think 10 pages before skipping towards the latest replies. So much rage and trash talk, wow...

I don't get on the forums much, now a days anyway but if anyone would like to read my 2 cents here it is:

1 - Everyone has the freedom to do whatever they please with their character. If they decide they want to leave Faction A to go to Faction B it is their choice. You can ask the player/person if you want but other than that it is really none of our business. If people want to start talking trash and bashing the person and even accuse them of things that were not even in their intention due to them leaving, then can we blame them for wanting to leave?

2 - I'm not sure if this is cleared up but FURRY_BALL (From Vicious, barb.) is NOT furryballz. If he wanted to post any thoughts of the matter, he would do so using the same account that his main is on. He used to play on DW for a long time along with myself until he switched servers. Hell, I don't think he even checks the RT forums...

3- TW is simply TW. People gear up and log in pretty much for that, aside from dailies, chit chat, RW, what have you. How the hell did a, quite honestly a harmless troll picture link turn into this ****? Before you start spewing nonsense, make sure you have your sources right. Whatever Vicious decides to do or is doing is of our concern and shouldn't be anyone else's. What may seem like one thing could be another. Whatever Vertu, BeWare, hell ALL OF THE FACTIONS decide to do, well it's their business. TW wise, I'd like them to be fun. If everyone's having fun, great! If not, some changes are needed..

If you dislike what I have to say about it, normally I'd say it's fine but honestly, I don't ****ing care now a days. People sit and talk **** about god knows what, pretend to be something they are not and more. I saw this in a few of the replies on this thread...just wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    Oh my goodness...
    I went through roughly, I think 10 pages before skipping towards the latest replies. So much rage and trash talk, wow...

I don't get on the forums much, now a days anyway but if anyone would like to read my 2 cents here it is:

1 - Everyone has the freedom to do whatever they please with their character. If they decide they want to leave Faction A to go to Faction B it is their choice. You can ask the player/person if you want but other than that it is really none of our business. If people want to start talking trash and bashing the person and even accuse them of things that were not even in their intention due to them leaving, then can we blame them for wanting to leave?

People can leave whenever they want and join whoever they want. God forbid someone wanting to call loyalty to this process!!! Honor and loyalty are such cliches! One may say that those values are for people from 2 or 3 centuries ago... or the dellusionals. But enough offtopic.
    A girl can sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants with how many guys she wants. What people will call her after that, its whats refered as freedom of speech. People have the freedom to speak whatever they want, facing the consequences if they break the line.
    The girl may or may not respond to such accusations, she may be all offended, try to shake it off, but fail miserably. Or she can ignore, feel happy with her life, accept the LABEL she got and just move on... leaving the trolls and all the rage behind............
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    People can leave whenever they want and join whoever they want. God forbid someone wanting to call loyalty to this process!!! Honor and loyalty are such cliches! One may say that those values are for people from 2 or 3 centuries ago... or the dellusionals. But enough offtopic.
    A girl can sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants with how many guys she wants. What people will call her after that, its whats refered as freedom of speech. People have the freedom to speak whatever they want, facing the consequences if they break the line.
    The girl may or may not respond to such accusations, she may be all offended, try to shake it off, but fail miserably. Or she can ignore, feel happy with her life, accept the LABEL she got and just move on... leaving the trolls and all the rage behind............
    +1 my dear, +1 indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited April 2015
    And then takes 3 weeks to Vicious erase prophecy from the map... we did leave some lands in the hands of QQme, so you guys can go back there when prophecy disbands....

Oh Goonsquad times... those were fun times!!!

b:surrender

Can I still get the 100 mills they promised if my prophecy was right? b:sad

Gratz Vertu on the win!!!!! you guys are the best!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can I still get the 100 mills they promised if my prophecy was right?

<drunkmode>
    Sure, but I don't think there aren't many mills (at least not in the Netherlands) lol.
    </drunkmode>
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    furryballz wrote: »
    let's see if you will still think the same in 3 months.

Guess i was way too optimistic when i said this.