Had to do it lol

Comments

• furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wow, so we are so butthurt over the past 2 tw losses, we are now going to the forums, starting up drama. b:chuckle Instead of running to forums and starting drama, you should eat them wheaties and get ready for the next tw. As for others joining our faction, at the end of day, people go where they want to go. They have the right to make that decision concerning their toon. b:cute We don't involve ourselves in any of your faction business and neither should you with our faction. Ty see you next week :)

let's see if you will still think the same in 3 months.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    furryballz wrote: »
    let's see if you will still think the same in 3 months.

The mighty smack talking furry thinks he can see the future too? Wow...must be nice to be so wise. WAIT!!!!.....you arent in prophecy so i would appreciate if u left the real future telling to the professionals thanks bye.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Saphvier - Raging Tide
    Saphvier - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • Terrytini - Raging Tide
    Terrytini - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is the most activity I've seen on RT forums within a couple hours than in the past 2 months combined. Holy Buddha.
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2015

b:chuckle b:chuckle b:chuckle
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is the most activity I've seen on RT forums within a couple hours than in the past 2 months combined. Holy Buddha.

At least our server forums are the most active of all PWI servers. b:pleased
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I mean recruiting 200 ppl in 3 weeks is remarkable, you just took all the bandwagoners and butthurt people of the server and put together in a big giant cluster****.

boy, please. Who are you again? lol
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited March 2015

you're welcome b:laugh
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    At least our server forums are the most active of all PWI servers. b:pleased

actually no, Joe realised noone gives him much importance on other topics and moved his epeen stoking to Morai, bringing it to life b:laugh
  • pirategoddess05
    pirategoddess05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Y'all need to calm yer ****
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Saphvier - Raging Tide
    Saphvier - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    What is most amusing about this entire post...is one of the people on here is such a coward he is hiding behind an alt account name and trolling basically talking smack about another faction out of fear. It is sad really since he is supposed to be the leader of a faction full of great and strong players. You hid pretty well but not well enough xD. Sad you can't do this in game, but yet you can deny apps to your faction based on their previous trolling. Good job furryballz in a way you helped create Prophecy you just don't realize it......GG
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    I thought furryballz was Furry_Ballz in Vicious...?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    furryballz has been longer on forums than FURRY_BALL has played the game, though.

//edit

but I think it's someone in Vicious

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is most amusing about this entire post...is one of the people on here is such a coward he is hiding behind an alt account name and trolling basically talking smack about another faction out of fear. It is sad really since he is supposed to be the leader of a faction full of great and strong players. You hid pretty well but not well enough xD. Sad you can't do this in game, but yet you can deny apps to your faction based on their previous trolling. Good job furryballz in a way you helped create Prophecy you just don't realize it......GG

Wait, when did FURRY_BALLS get lead of Vicious? Did Revenge step down? I am pretty sure he isn't an alt but a barb main. I could be wrong but he is a Vicious barb. Maybe and alt, I don't know that. Well Vicious is full of strong players so that fits. I thought Vicious took just about everyone, who's app got denied? This is all strange and confusing can someone sort all of this out?
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    furryballz has been longer on forums than FURRY_BALL has played the game, though.

//edit

but I think it's someone in Vicious

Oh, I see. I stand corrected then.
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2015

FYI Vyt doesn't post or read pwi forums. I don't know who is this person but i'd gladly suggest you to inform urself better and not pointing fingers to ppl that basically don't have any interest to feed "truthwarrens" wannabe like you.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Whoa wtf when did this thread happen lmao b:shocked Thank you Tony b:victory Now let's play b:cute
    Least we didn't put our tail between our legs and make a deal with vici
    Dafuq u smokin...? o.o
    We achieved in 3 weeks something you all still haven't done..made vici and qqme work together to try and stop us
    No really, what the f*** are you smoking? O.o
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ROFLb:laugh
    Is he still butthurt about getting rejected from Vicious or did it happen again somewhere else? xD In both cases: LOL! :D
    I thought Vicious took just about everyone
    *extremely confused* I read this several times and still don't get it, wtf are u talking about? O.o
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *extremely confused* I read this several times and still don't get it, wtf are u talking about? O.o

I didn't think Vicious rejected too many apps. I thought it was a pretty plain statement. OK let's try it this way, Vicious accepts almost everyone that applies to them. If you like I can get one of our Spanish speaking members to clear it up for you if I haven't already.
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I didn't think Vicious rejected too many apps. I thought it was a pretty plain statement. OK let's try it this way, Vicious accepts almost everyone that applies to them. If you like I can get one of our Spanish speaking members to clear it up for you if I haven't already.
    You see, I was confused because I'm pretty sure that you know that statement is false and it's actually the first time I've heard this said about Vicious in the 4 years+ that I've been in it. I thought who we rejected or accepted stopped being any of your business the second you left, but since it appears to not be the case let me reassure you that ppl like that person I quoted in my previous post are being kept away. b:bye
  • Alchidemi - Raging Tide
    Alchidemi - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I go on vacation for 5 days and come back to RT forums blowing up about a merge? o.o *buys a ticket back to Seattle*
  • voravat23
    voravat23 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I like that Oburon said Vertu vs Prophecy TW this week will be fun b:laugh
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    I love how fast vertu members jumped on my last post, but furryballz went poof. In the end all that matters is tw. I commend vertu for being such a devoted faction. I wish you continued luck in tw.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited March 2015
    I love how fast vertu members jumped on my last post, but furryballz went poof. In the end all that matters is tw. I commend vertu for being such a devoted faction. I wish you continued luck in tw.

Nah they did it so fast cause I stalk forums 24/7 as everyone know. b:chuckle

• furryballerz
    furryballerz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    love how that levi trolling bware for merging with prop has turned into a vertu vs prop by rly prop members and how some of them tzoner? is butthurt? cause ima guess from his last post vertu rejected them? and i love how oburon ignored furryballz about the skirlz taking his fashion and rqing and goin i hate bware i hate bware. Also vertu members do seem defensive but then again a few of them have said bring it on. so member they look forward to a fight or member they are scared this weekend will be intresting.

PWI IS THE BEST ITS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES EVER
  • Melon - Raging Tide
    Melon - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    im disappointed b:sad you guys are ALL grounded! b:angry go to ur rooms
  • blazex7
    blazex7 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quite honestly, i think most are forgetting its a game and to have fun. yes bware joined us, was it a merge? no, they all app'd and got voted in fair n square, not that is has anything to do with anyone outside of Prophecy, but i can see your all so concerned with our well being. b:cute so yeah lets relax have fun and enjoy kicking each others butts in TW's n PK b:chuckle
  • zoner112012
    edited March 2015
    love how that levi trolling bware for merging with prop has turned into a vertu vs prop by rly prop members and how some of them tzoner? is butthurt? cause ima guess from his last post vertu rejected them? and i love how oburon ignored furryballz about the skirlz taking his fashion and rqing and goin i hate bware i hate bware. Also vertu members do seem defensive but then again a few of them have said bring it on. so member they look forward to a fight or member they are scared this weekend will be intresting.

PWI IS THE BEST ITS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST PLACES EVER

So you are basically trash talking EVERYONE...good job. Also...me butthurt? I was before...now I just use that example for LOLs...Vertu was so particular about not recruiting me for my trolling but look at furryballz right here...look at DirtySouth on WC with Zets and FourFingers. They have so many people trolling already but they wouldn't let me in despite my obvious credentials because I troll...hypocrite much? It doesn't really matter the past is the past I just like bringing it up for lols. The point is, they are the one that are butthurt or do I need to remind you? Here let me refresh your memory.
    well look it this way, Vertu made disband Bware and at the end of the season they will not be anywhere on the map. I call it a big defeat for them and i'll laugh when Prophecy will fall apart due to the stupid high amount of big mouths in there.

You are right....it WAS about bware merging with us and their anger towards them....but with THAT statement right they you attacked OUR faction. Good job yet again. Can't wait for TW..cuz that's where all of this will be settled and Prophecy sees a bleak future for people that can only talk trash on forums and are too scared to bring it to game. b:victory
    ln5aR6B.jpg